Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:04 pm
butterflymixi
ya kno some of you dip s**ts dont realize that if you like someone better than someone else your dating and who you like better asks you out your gonaa say yes

most of you need to realize tht he dumped me for the exact same reason and you guys are puttin s**t on me
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Boo ******** hoo. See, this is why I hated High School. Stupid people playing their stupid games, and when someone genuinely tries to give dating a try they are crushed by this stupid s**t.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:05 pm
butterflymixi
ya kno some of you dip s**ts dont realize that if you like someone better than someone else your dating and who you like better asks you out your gonaa say yes

most of you need to realize tht he dumped me for the exact same reason and you guys are puttin s**t on me
That means you didn't want to date the first guy that much in the first place. If you're with someone then you are with them. What you did amounts to cheating. You don't date someone else until you officially break up with the first person.

And all this situation shows is that the second guy is a jackass too. It doesn't make you look any better.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:07 pm
butterflymixi

You wanted our opinion on your situation. You got it. It just so happens that our opinion isn't the sunshine and puppies you wanted. Deal with it.

By the way, this is a bit off topic, but I just have to say this: I'm not sure about you, but I only respect people who earn it. You've shown yourself to be immature and rather self-centered, and that was all from the first post. So I hope you don't expect kind words from the likes of me.

Again, shut up and grow up.

EDIT:.....I really do want to punch you now >.<

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:07 pm
Taeryyn
You obviously don't value your relationship with the first guy a whole hell of a lot if you didn't even have the decency to tell him you wanted to break up before you went off with some other poor sap.

Relationships aren't musical chairs. If someone can't hold your attention for more than an hour, you aren't mature enough to be "dating". Although from the sounds of it, this whole "boy/girl" thing is a ******** novelty to you anyway.

Grow up and leave the poor boys alone until you aren't as distractable as a chipmunk with ADD.

Ohh, and he dumped you for the same reasons? Who cares? All that means is that he's as frivolous as you are. If he came here asking for advice, we'd tell him the same thing. Get over it.

1st there was no possible way for me to break up with him when i said yes or befor because he doesnt come back to jax until next weekend therefore i was goin to talk to his nmom and ask for a number

2nd this thing is about other ppl to its not just about me and if you think tht then youre obviously wrong

n you hav no right to make fun of me or call me names if you dont even kno me

n i was jus sayin what i though i mean duh  

FilipinoTypeOfAzn

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 pm
butterflymixi
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

Actually, I have every right. I've dated people JUST LIKE YOU. they're all the same. Also, telling me I don't have the right to do something is just gonna piss me off more.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm
butterflymixi

1st there was no possible way for me to break up with him when i said yes or befor because he doesnt come back to jax until next weekend therefore i was goin to talk to his nmom and ask for a number

2nd this thing is about other ppl to its not just about me and if you think tht then youre obviously wrong

n i was jus sayin what i though i mean duh

1) You would have had to wait a whooollle week? Oh my god, that's soooo long. rolleyes If you had even a shred of compassion for your boyfriend, you could have waited a week. If the other guy had cared about you AT ALL, he wouldn't have minded waiting a week. As it turns out, he didn't like you that much, so waiting a week wouldn't have made a bit of difference.

Relationships are not about instant gratification, and if you don't have patience, you're obviously not ready for one.

2) I was only responding to your post, since you're the only one who has posted their story. : D

3) I never once "called you names", nor did I make fun of you. Was I nice? No. Do I need to be? No. What you did to your boyfriend was lousy. People in general do not appreciate that. I don't tolerate juvenile catty mind games.

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Blackie the Cow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Summary: OP = Stupid dirty c**t? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:24 pm
Let's go over the rules. No flaming. :3

So let's steer away from the name calling.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Blackie the Cow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:28 pm
Okie, I sowwy...(just making a point is all)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Sooo... Locked, pointless, stupid, annoying, brainless thread is locked and pointless, while simultaneously being stupid and annoyingly brainless..?

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:43 pm
This should be locked. I refuse to accept that the author is anything other than a troll.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:17 pm
butterflymixi
Sebi-Chan
You seem Young ... and like your a player .....

If you don't respect your self how are boys ment to....

My advise stay away from boys untill your 17 or 19 ......
and don't date younger EVER .. boys mature slower then girls ....

ifs your looking for a long term .... most boys have to be 26 or older ...

i do respect myself

Sweety the way you type about your self and other people Seems that you don't ....

And you Really don't Care about your boyfriend .... how long where you dating ... 3 weeks :O

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

QueenDenise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Hey ya'll I need some advice. Obviously.

Okay so I've dated this guy for just about 3 months. However this was the year before. Now we've stopped being friends after we broke up. Which really unfortunate because he used to be my best friend. We talk a little, but of course its not the same and I'm sure we still have feelings for each other. Well at least I know I do. Which for some reason makes me feel pathetic. I talked to him about this and he says he still likes me too, but of course we didn't do anything about this. I eventually ended up going out [currently] with another gentleman and he's sweet, I like him but not as much as I liked my ex and my feelings for my ex seem stronger then they used to be. I don't know. Am I being to crazy? I don't know what I should do with myself. Maybe I need a break from guys for a while? Any suggestions? Should I just keep going out with my current boyfriend? Or just end it? I feel like its a little too much for me however I DO NOT WANT TO COME OFF AS A HORRIBLE PERSON. I don't mind any critism if you've got it. But I hope I recieve some answers too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 pm
butterflymixi
Sebi-Chan
You seem Young ... and like your a player .....

If you don't respect your self how are boys ment to....

My advise stay away from boys untill your 17 or 19 ......
and don't date younger EVER .. boys mature slower then girls ....

ifs your looking for a long term .... most boys have to be 26 or older ...

i do respect myself

Whether or not you realise it, you clearly don't. With the way you've acted, either you seem to think that you need a boyfriend because you don't want to be alone, or you need a boyfriend to fulfil a social image. I know people who act exactly like you and it's always for one or both of those reasons... There is nothing wrong with being single. You do not need a boyfriend and anyone who thinks any less of you for being single isn't a good friend. Stay single for awhile and work on your on self-image.

You're first boyfriend really doesn't deserve the way you have treated him, even if he hasn't been aware of it. You shouldn't be breaking up with him through a friend, you should have waited until he got back into town and told him to his face. It's what mature and decent people do. If the other guy actually liked you at all (which he clearly didn't) he would have waited for you. If you flit back and forth between guys like this, guys will start to think that you are shallow and easy and you will end up in short lived relationships with people who use you.

You wanted relationship advice? Well that's it and it's not always pretty.  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:53 pm
butterflymixi
if your having boy/girl trouble post here

i had a bf named brandon i dumped him for a guy named mike then mike dumps me for someone else (person uknown) and we had been going out for about an hourand so my friends say i should get back together with brandon b4 my friend tells him i broke up with him

(he lives in orlando comes every other weekend and i hav no way of contacting him besides having my friend talk for me)
User Image

Am I the only one who caught this?!

GROW THE ******** UP AND LEARN FROM YOUR OWN DAMN LESSONS!

Holy ********... An hour?! How the ******** old are you like 3?! God my 12 year old sister can handle relationships better than you!

What the ******** is wrong with people today?

Edit: I prey to god, for my own ******** sanity, that you're a ******** troll!
User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces