*click*
View Results

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 pm
hmmm....that is an interesting thought, I didn't think of it that way. I honestly don't know, it will be interesting to see what happens. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:13 am
I fail to see how 6,000 gold from everyone will combat deflation. The best way to combat deflation is to make people go to shops more. They just need to give people a reason to spend GOLD at the shops and not cash, but then this wouldn't be in line with the "we are now a pay site" policy gaia has.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:13 am
124-C
What happens if we don't help? confused

Then their whole plan backfires. Not enough people acquire these items and those of us who do have them hike the prices right up there on the MP once the event is over. Or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 am
I like Moira's wig. I dunno, I can't see why Gaia would care about the inflation - that's how things go.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:55 am
I think it's hysterical, and I love the Moira wig and the Rufus set. whee Now the Gaia shops are definatley worth bailing out lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:28 am
I don't think I ever buy from the shops. Most things you can get cheaper in the marketplace and most decent items are event or cash shop items anyway and unless you pay munnies IRL you can only get them from the marketplace.

If anyone realyl wants gold and are wllign ot pay for it you simlpy buy a cash shop item thats selling for heaps and then sell it. Which is funny cause gaia have that "No buying gold" rule yet they basically let you do it now as long as the money goes to them >_> but anywho, I lost my train of thought...  

Surazal Dloc

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:17 am
I buy from the shops fairly often. I think it's an interesting goldsink, although I highly doubt it'll have much effect on inflation.

It's just like Gambino's tower.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:41 pm
Also lets point out that Evolving items are going to cause more inflation then any other item out there. They make people want expensive items that in turn cause items to be sold for more money meaning that gold is worth less. It's like a never ending cycle of really stupid ideas that Gaia doesn't stop.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Maris274

Chatty Shopper

4,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 pm
And I think they've just started new kinda stupid quest. Now we're donating gold to shops, and then something must going to happen.
For me, whole idea is stupid. But I participate xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:34 pm
User Image
From browsing the forests I heard a interesting theory.

The shops aren't actually in trouble and the gold is going to Rufus to return him his college fund that he spent on those easter eggs. :3
User Image

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 pm
"Ruby's Rack"... lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:33 pm
lol Indeed Tsuji

Anyway. I....actually like the way Gaia went about changing up the shops. Y'know...rather than completely overhauling them while we have our back turned and not addressing it at all like they usually do.[/rant]
But yeah. I'll shut up now.

invisible-weirdo

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Ian looks...stupid. I miss blonde Ian....

Rufus, however, looks awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm
They set up of the shops and organization is ok. I don't like some of the new images they gave the NPCS, because some look poorly drawn.  

Kire Kaysan

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:15 pm
It'd be nice to have an "alphabetical" option, too, for those who actually know what they're looking for. smile  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff