Gold!!!!!!!!
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 pm
invisible-weirdo
TieselGirl09
The rest of you are all just stating that it's suicide. I kinda figured that one put on my own. All I wanted was a small debate/conversation about it.

Jeebz!!

Because there's really not much to debate about =/ Everyone is simply saying that such an experiment would be profoundly stupid. And it's not even really an experiment, just suicide with some sugarcoating.

Everyone knows that such a thing would be ridiculously stupid to do. I at least thought there would be a few people that would at least have a reasonably good opinion on it rather than just stating the ******** stupid. Yes it's suicide and everyone knows it! Doesn't anyone have their own opinion, thoughts or even feelings on the subject without stating the obvious?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm
....I'm just wondering what else is there to have an opinion about?  

invisible-weirdo

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm
TieselGirl09
invisible-weirdo
TieselGirl09
The rest of you are all just stating that it's suicide. I kinda figured that one put on my own. All I wanted was a small debate/conversation about it.

Jeebz!!

Because there's really not much to debate about =/ Everyone is simply saying that such an experiment would be profoundly stupid. And it's not even really an experiment, just suicide with some sugarcoating.

Everyone knows that such a thing would be ridiculously stupid to do. I at least thought there would be a few people that would at least have a reasonably good opinion on it rather than just stating the ******** stupid. Yes it's suicide and everyone knows it! Doesn't anyone have their own opinion, thoughts or even feelings on the subject without stating the obvious?
User Image

If it's something THAT stupid why the hell would you post it? And what "reasonably good " opinion are you expecting? The idea and concept are so stupid that s**t flies eat this up!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:28 pm
I... didn't agree with the person above me. The idea itself is incredibly stupid.

Though, I am one of those that feel if they are stupid enough to consider suicide, I don't want them on the face of the earth and encourage it. That's about as stupid as you can get, and I have absolutely no sympathy for them.

Quote:
Technically it's suicide but I'd class it as neither that or experimental.

That's like calling a fish a bear. "It's suicide, but I don't want to call it that."

Quote:
I'd class it as longing for another world/life (feeling you would be happier elsewhere as long as it isn't on earth) you could also class it as travel or even not technically a death because a body is just a suit that spirits wear to protect them from the earths climate and fumes.

Travel... to death? That makes little sense. I'm also confused about who the hell would think they would be happier somewhere that isn't on earth. Aslo, where does this "spirit" reside in the human body? Until this stuff is proven scientifically, I consider it stupid bullshit.

Quote:
Some people believe that when they die, the spirit just sheds their suit and flys off elsewhere to continue their life elsewhere. So technically it isn't death either.

If it's not death, then why is it called that? Again, calling a fish a bear.

Also, I apologize if my words seem to be dripping with venom, I was just stuck in a catholic church today, and had to deal with religion being hurled at me. this sounds kinda like the same to me.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:29 pm
invisible-weirdo
....I'm just wondering what else is there to have an opinion about?

Alot of thing's can be commented about in this subject. The afterlife, death experience's, what's going through your head before you die. I mean what was going through their head before and during?

And no I don't think that it should be in the IDD forum because I think thats it's an intellegent discussion.

@GRM: It is NOT a stupid thread.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Ok ok hold up a second and back up. Tiesel you're getting all pissed for no reason. Look this is the response you're getting if you wanted more you should've specified what you wanted people to respond exactly. Want to guid the discussion? Put some discussion topics in the first post, not just what you posted. We take what we can from what you posted and create a discussion from that, you can't expect us to immediately know what you want us to talk about.

Oh and the IDD IS for intelligent discussion.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image

Hmm I'm making a topic about a discussion I had, and I want people to talk about my discussion. NOT THE OTHER s**t THAT MIGHT MAYBE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

I'm sorry that you're small mind can't grasp this but yes, it IS a stupid discussion. And now you're the same as this discussion. You wanted people to give their opinions and now you're getting pissed at people for doing what you asked?! What the hell world do you live in? does everyone kiss your a** in it? Because they sure as hell don't here! If you want a** kissing go to the life issues forum.

Odd, I'm getting de javu...
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Ok ok hold up a second and back up. Tiesel you're getting all pissed for no reason. Look this is the response you're getting if you wanted more you should've specified what you wanted people to respond exactly. Want to guid the discussion? Put some discussion topics in the first post, not just what you posted. We take what we can from what you posted and create a discussion from that, you can't expect us to immediately know what you want us to talk about.

Oh and the IDD IS for intelligent discussion.

You expect me not to get pissy when this is the first actual thread I have ever made on this Guild and all I get is people calling me stupid?
I mean for pete sakes I go into the ''Phunkeh Thread'' and apart from saying hello, people actually ignore me and now I'm being called stupid for stating my beliefs and asking people what their beliefs are?

TieselGirl09

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image

You didn't state your beliefs OR ask for others beliefs! You asked for ******** opinions. Learn English!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:36 pm
You got pissy before anyone said the thread was stupid. You got mad that people were not talking about what YOU wanted them to talk about. I am simply telling you that we don't know what specifically you want us to talk about unless you TELL us  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:38 pm
Why do I bother...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:40 pm
Tiesel: Calm down. We never attacked you or called you stupid at first. It wasn't until you started yelling about how none of us are quite 'getting' the subject. Going by what you originally posted, we posted replies. I'm sorry if they aren't what you were expecting, but if you wanted something other than the obvious you might've wanted to do some spoonfeeding because, I'm sorry, but we can't read minds.

And at first glance, this does not seem like a beliefs topic. I mean, look at the topic name. If you wanted this to be a topic on beliefs, it should have been put in the In-Depth Discussion (IDD) subforum. And it should have been explicitly stated that you wanted personal beliefs to be discussed.

Now please, everyone. Stop yelling. >.<

invisible-weirdo

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm
TieselGirl09
Why do I bother...
I'm trying to help you out here to explain what went wrong, if you want to ignore my advice that is YOUR prerogative.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 pm
Excuse me all but I am Tiesels partner and you've all really upset her but offending her belief's. So can you all stop offending her please, she didn't do anything wrong!! All she asked for was your beliefs and you all called her stupid so can this all stop now for goodness sake.  

TieselGirl09

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces