PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 am
Jaft
@Chexley: 8O

What's wrong!? It can't be the part about the "juices", can it? biggrin

om nom nom?  

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

Zombie1429

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:36 am
My sister and I have moved out so I guess my parents aren't so worried about doing it anymore. I'm moving back home in the summer though so it'll be great to ruin their fun again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:37 am
Chexednut

@Pace: I don't know you anymore.

gonk Whaaaaaaat? It's just a bit o' fun. x3

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:12 am
@Jaft: Yes. The term "juices" is something that should have never been designed for sexual pleasure/descriptions. As a girl, I feel insulted that I ooze "juices." "Cream/Creme" sounds so much better only because it makes me sound delicious than like a whore.

@Pace: Quiet you. You're brutual to your hypothetical child. stare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:24 am

But err...

"Juices" tend to be more runny. I'd rather not be "eating" the "cream", but when it comes to drinking the "juices", I'd more than happy too, especially if it's the type of "juice" that squirts out during the female orgasm. 3nodding Overly thick substances that come out of a woman's vaginal area are more for my viewing pleasure than for my immediate consumption, but I would probably sneak in a taste because that's the kind of person I am, accepting. heart

And now, you all know a little too much about me. biggrin  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:32 am
Yes, I do believe that was information I didn't need to know. o__O

*is even more glad than ever Jaft is not her parent*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 am
Cream doesn't necessarily need to be crazy thick, either. Personally, if I have eatable cream, I'd be scared. Not to mention, if the cream was that thick, I wouldn't want my boy to take his finger and be able to stretch it from point A to point B.

When I pictures juices, I imagine myself equipped with a milk jug and it's just pouring out. I'm sorry, I still don't want my vaginal fluids described as juices.

EDIT: Dean and I also came up with the term "gum" after discarding "paste." It just so happens I'm chewing gum and when I laughed, my face facing downwards, I commented, "Ah! I almost lost my gum!" Now the whole thing sounds absolutely wrong. gonk

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:49 pm
I just read this entire thread and... dear God I know more about people in this guild that I ever wanted to know ><;;

I get it though, a lot of people would be highly disturbed to hear their parents getting it on... probably why I'll try to not let my own kids hear  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:10 pm
OHMYGODYOUPEOPLEDISTURBME
*ahem* That was...uh....mostly directed toward Jaft, but in retrospect I'm pretty sure he knew that little tidbit of info already sweatdrop

And I'm so glad I've never heard my parents doing that (in every house we've ever had, my room is like on the opposite side of the house so even if they did, then yeah...). Never. And....I don't want to think about it >.< I mean, I do realize it's perfectly natural and blah blah s**t like that. But still. No gonk

And also....I would think that if you're one of the louder kind of folks, you'd have the decency to at least wait until there's no one in the house. Cuz that's...yeah. >.>

[/babble]

invisible-weirdo

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:33 pm
eek gonk AAaaAAaaag! This topic (and responses thereon) are hurting my brain! gonk eek  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:34 pm
aretoo
eek gonk AAaaAAaaag! This topic (and responses thereon) are hurting my brain! gonk eek
I'm amazed we finally broke you aretoo  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm
Sanzoskitsune
aretoo

rolleyes Yeah, for some reason, people talking about their, ah, "juices" and their names thereof somehow did it... *shudder*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 pm
I just hope when I have kids one day that they don't walk in on me doing it, it would seriously scar them like me haha

TieselGirl09

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 pm
aretoo
Sanzoskitsune
aretoo

rolleyes Yeah, for some reason, people talking about their, ah, "juices" and their names thereof somehow did it... *shudder*
we have accomplished our mission... that we didn't know we had...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff