Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:28 pm
:0  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:28 am
Yawn.

Well, now the kid was asleep, so Palla culd just get awayand only visit.. once every two days? Yeah. That worked. So he galloped off. hooves seeming to make a tune as they clashed against the light layer of snow and eath below, occasionaly a rock.

Music to his ears.

Pallaton liked how the sound from his running hoovescame out, like a nice 'chufchuf, chuf, chufchuf, chuf.. '. Now he'd just snach a small apple from that tree to keep him going< then head off to return the.. next next day.

But someone didn't seem to agree.

Tay slowly awoke, just in time to see the horse's 'paw' prints, wich psetted her, but she wuldn't cry, wet wld just freeze her up here, and besides, Pallaton asn't her life. She just.. didn't want to stay alone.

Maybe one dayshe culd befriend a rabit? Or a racoon? Maybe even a mountain lion! Or a hawk.. And then she'd never be alone again!

Yet still in the deep of her heart, she wanted the stallion to return, and hopefully he wuld.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:15 pm
What.. missfortune. No one. Not even a squirrel. Nothing to distract the mustang, at all. Again, Palla was wandering, alone~ how fun. Not.

Pala disliked it, alot. He preferd being with other horses, it was much much better.

A lot.

He wanted to have fun and hang out, not just sit around and look pretty for no one too see. He wanted to have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, he wanted to met new horses, new friends. And so he started to trot arond, he wanted them to come, but it'd be better if he went out to find them

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:09 am
wooga Paes
Well, out of the mountains but... Where the hell was there water? Turns out the palomino was thirsty. Yet, after a short while of wandering, Pallaton did find a nice river, hpply 'killed' his thirst. Yet, most oddly, after that the horse took a distance, then dashed right toward the water, soon enough leaping in and starting to swim, letting out some happy neighs as the water cooled his body downfrom all the running he had done whilst leaving the mountains.

Sure, it was a little cold, but he didn't really mind, getting wet every once in a while was always welcome. Even though horses culd swim, it was rather unusual to see them actualy doing it, yet there he was. Pallaton, swimming downstream quite happly(Though slow. xD Only speed is thanks to the current. x3 )

(( In RP mood, jaa. >0 ))

Finally outta the ebil mountains!

... And lake,though it wasn't ebil. Pallaton had got out o the water more down stream, when it got more violent. The wet mustang looked odd with his slightly curly mane and tail straight and hanging down and dripping all over the grass, sand and dirt. Nothing better do get dry then run... and it seems he ran at the right time. Moments later, a wolf trotted to the place he had been standing moments before. It didn't seem to notice the stallion dashing off upwind. The wind might have saved the palomino, this time.

Soon Pallaton was once again dry, wich did make himfeel better-- but now-- he was hungry. Well, surely he'd find.. something to eat, riht? That bratdid have some food... No! He wuldn't return to that creature-- it'd imprison him again.-.-;

Palla
"Plump? Psh, the only thing I ate while I was with Brat was an apple! " Pallaton complained childishly, before fighting against the current, head first to clean his 'wounds', raising a scraching them on his legs too. Soon he toogot out of water, shaking himself dry like a dog, wich did cause his short fur to stand a bit before falling down. His mane was stilldamp, but he didn't mind. "So lets get magic fairy apples? " He asked, looking a Rowan.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:04 pm
RP Session. <3
Done in PMs. xD

Who: Palla
With: Rowanoak

Rowan
A soquili slips out of nowhere, seemingly, along the edge of the waterbank.

She's rather natural-looking: she'd blend in quite easily among trees and grasses if she stayed quite still. Stripes carelessly flaunt down her back and over her hindquarters, while her mane is a two-tone mixtue of browns and blacks. It's been braided and keeps out of her face - mostly, anyway. But her eyes and even her step seem quite wild and jittery, with a kind of untamed glee, a rough but still accurate parody of the horse's lighter-built and more graceful cousin, the deer. She looks as if a gust of wind would send her racing off.

But she does notice Pallaton, head rising as nostrils flare, one ear jerking forward, the other staying behind, as a radar to whatever may approach her from the back. An amused smile slips onto her muzzle, and she lets out the horse equivalent of a laugh: a deep 'chuckle' in her throat.

"well, well, look what the puma dragged in! A feral soquili, alone in the wilderness. Lost your two-legger?" She asks, grinning.

Palla
Pallaton blinked, stopping his -- now trot-- to look at the female-- he hadn't seen her before.. Or had he? "Rowanoak? " The palomino guessed, looking rather confused at the mare, he hadn't expected her to look like that. He had expected something more creepy, with red glowy eyes or something. But actually, she was much against his thoughts-- sorta pretty. Ok, prety. Uhh.. Whatever. Had Palla ever cared for looks? No. Well, not usualy. Uhh... Gah! Confuing. Eh.. Change of subject, eh?

Well, for him to not have passed her earlier, she had been upwind to hwere he was heading. The wolf's scent from before had been lazily carried after him, but it was obvious the creature wasn't aproaching.

"Yup, thank goodness to that. Creature cries to much. " He answered, discarding the thought about looks, and rather just wondering what was she doing here-- shuldn't she be.. guarding that apple tree or something?

Rowan
The mare clearly remembers Pallaton...but as she was 'invisible' at the moment, he can be pardoned for the uncertainty. So the retort she's tempted to utter drops from her mind, and she shakes out her mane. "Aye, that'd be me."

She 'laughs' again at the comment. "Well, what do you expect from a foal? The thing'll be puma-et before soon, if it doesn't have anybody to look after it," She says practically, but oddly enough, she doesn't seem unduly concerned. She eyes him up. "But that's hardly our problem. Freedom's the most important thing." She says this with the sound of one who had experience, and tosses her head back, mane flying everywhere.

"So, what're you off to do with your newfound freedom? Going to stay here, or join the herds, or what?"

Palla
"But what is of freedom if I have limitations? " Palla answered quickly, though not in an anoyed tone, rather a half-joking one. If he had limitations, freedom wuld be gone, no? Palla had always been 'free', he did what he pleased. He culd have left the kid crying if he wanted to, but he had chose himself to leave it while it slept in is Teepee. If he went in a herd, they wuld expect him to do things, and he'd probably need to do it depending. He liked his mostly-care-free life. All he needed to care about was dribling predators, drinking and eating.

And speaking of dribling them...

Seems that other then the wolf he had almost had the mispleasure of meeting up with, there was another.

More in the distance, upwind, rather, behind Rowan Palla culd see a somewhat grey-ish blur dashing from the horizon like a shadow. Soon enough, the stalion started to faintly recognize it. It wasen't a cougar or a puma, slightly to small for that. And the felines also had a diferent aproach... Wolf? Definatly. Palla subconciously walked forward, head in line with shoulders and ears pinned forward, was that thing really going to them?

His tail gave a slight swish, as if curious, alert or maybe even a warning? As if, it just twiched every so and so.

Rowan
She laughs, conceding the point, and winks at him. "True, that. It's the reason why I'm out here on my own - better than having to be a good little girl and behave as a lead mare tells me and having foals sired by the herd's stallion. I'd rather not be just a broodmare, cared for more for my breeding ability than my intelligence or strength. I live on the wild side -" she says, giving him a look that had quite probably broken a heart or two along the way, "...and I like it like that."

She stops suddenly, though. Her rotating ear halts, quivering, and her nose turns in the direction Pallaton is looking, to spot the wolf coming closer. Wolves, Rowanoak knows from experience, are unlike the big cats in that they tend to not be alone. Where one are, others will quite likely also be...particularly in one that seems so certain of his prey that he's running flat out. Best make a run for it. She tenses up her muscles, reading to spring off -

- and paused, looking back to the stallion once more. Pallaton was moving forward, not backward. She'd look like a bit of a coward if she ran, even if it was the intelligent Soquili thing to do. But she always had a bit of a reckless streak: it came partially from living on her own for so long, defying elements and predators and herds. She liked the excitement of danger, that extra edge that honed her nerves and kept her lean and fit.

And so she swallows her fear and grins at him, white teeth flashing against her cream muzzle. "Want to harass the doggies for a bit?"

Palla
"Read my mind. " Not like Pallaton liked to just whack wolves silly, but he did do it if one tried to hunt him-- if he ran, it'd only chase him further, untill he caught up with another wolf that wuld finish him off. Best fight it and show your not proper food material eh? The wolf was nearing, and he let out something between a screech and a neigh, in an attempt to slow it, or stop it. The canine did stop, and then it looked around, before resuming the dash.

Soon enough, the wolf was leaping to jab at his face, or neck, wichever came first. "g'tready " he managed to blurt out, before letting out a half suprized neigh, standing on his hind paws to evoid a blow, and to startle the attacker. The wolf whimpered and jumped away before the stallion culd land its hooves on it. Yet,it ddn't want to stop moving or trying, so instead, it leps for Rowan.

Perhaps the idea was zigzag between the two Soquili?

Rowan
[Apparantly, this wolf is more bold than some of them...but perhaps it's especially hungry. Rowanoak has a brief moment of regret for life's little ironies...it isn't as if the wolf has a personal vendetta against them. It's just hungry, and to live, it must eat. But she wants to live, too...so she's going to fight for that life with her last breath. It's a struggle to stay alive out here, but it's necessary...else the world would be overrun with creatures, and there wouldn't be enough for everyone.

Pallaton's wild yell seems to decide her, and she half-raises into the air and comes back down, heavily, stamping on the earth and swinging her head warningly, ears pinned back against her skull. She can't help the ears - it's safer for them there, and any predator automatically brings such a response from her.

It appears to work, for the wolf goes towards Pallaton first. She can't do much but watch, feeling helpless, as it attacks...if she went in there, she could easily injure Pallaton, or be injured by him. She hovers, uncertain, and in that moment, the wolf struck.

From behind.

It looks ilke the other wolf has decided to make an appearance, and as she feels a pair of teeth clamp onto the back of her foreleg, she explodes, trying to rear upwards, but failing - the wolf has a tight grip on her limb, and she stumbles, the earth coming fast up on her.

She hears the thud more than feels it, and sees stars, before the other wolf leaps towards her.

Palla
Pallaton was quite suprized, thanks to the other wolf, he haden't managed to detect the first one's scent growing stronger. Yet, now he wasn't fighting for one, he culden't just wach another be hunted down by a couple of dogs culd he? No. Instead, as the other leap for Rowan, he rammed at it with his head, pushing it out of the air and on to the ground. It did retaliate, but he was better off with one than two, so he rammed again. Only this time, it stood on its hind paws, and when his head rammed the chest, its front paws' claws scraped from his ceeks, down to his muzzle on both sides, untill it lost balance and fell into the river, swimming away as to not receive more o' a woppin'.

Slightly disorientated by his scrapes, that were now starting to get sorta red from blood, Palla had to shake it off before he culd go help Rowan. His first attempt: Bite at its tail. If that didn't work, then he'd act like a goat again.

Rowan
A rather detatched part of the mare's mind realizes that this will hurt later, but she has too much adrenaline in her system right now to feel much but an odd mixture of rage and exhiliration. She manages, after a few snaps, to clamp onto the wolf's ear and part of his neck. Her jaw, though weak compared to a predator's, nevertheless must hurt at least some, for the wolf lets out a bubbling snarl and drops his hold on her leg, trying to snap at the grim grip on his skull.

She manages to pull her head back in time for teeth to graze her face across her left eye, and rises frantically, bleeding now from both forelimb and eye. She desperately turns her head so she can spot her opponent for the next onslaught.

Which never comes. As Pallaton throws the other wolf in the river and heads towards the new wolf, it seems to realize it's outnumbered, and, tail between it's legs, it flees.

The area is suddenly quite quiet.

Rowanoak shakes her head frantically. Blood flies everywhere. She draws up a forelimb, her uninjured one, and rubs her head against the leg, leaving a stain of blood there. She raises her head slowly, and blinks, managing to bite back a sob of relief when she finds she can see. No damage down to the precious eyeball, then, just the skin. Trembling ever so slightly, she leans over to inspect the injured foreleg, reluctant to put any weight on it. She knows she should clean it off, or she could get sick and die - she's not sure why, she just knows that she should clean it off. She laughs, her voice sounding a bit wild. "Some fun, eh? You alright?"

Palla
Pallaton twiched his nose around experimantly, the cut stung, it was those nice long ones that seemed to burn. But he was mostly making sure it worked. "Yeah, but I think this will be stinging for... quite a while. You ok?" He managed, on each side of his face the marks were simlar, going from the back of his cheek and to the bottom of his muzzle, almost untill his chin as the wolf was falling. "I suppose it adds charecter? " He joked, before starting to head from where he had come. "There's shalow water up over there, it'd be easier to wash then down here, currents to strong. " The stallion said., looking back at her before continuing, only slowly to preserve energy.

Rowan
The pain in Rowanoak's leg and face seems to redouble as she watches the predators depart: the adrenaline in her system slowly dying and shoving the pain to the forefront of her thoughts. She grunts, dazed, trying to see. I must look a dreadful mess.

"I'm alive," She says, simply, before eyeing him critically. "Although neither of us are likely to remain so for long, if we hang out here. Blood like this attracts all sorts of nukpana. You look a right disaster, and I don't bet I look much better." A wry grin is given at this, although she winces.

"Let's get cleaned up, then head over to my place. It'll provide some shelter, anyway, and we should stay out of the way of any unnecessary guests." She seems to be slightly reluctant to say this. It is her hiding place, after all, and she wouldn't readily bring someone there: in fact, she's never had a visitor yet. But he did just save her from the tala...and she's grudgingly worried for him, out here on his own.

Palla
Pallaton smiled abd let out a slight laugh, was she always this negative? He prefferd the more confident side, not to mention the rough one, wich he found quite funny. Wasen't boring, too. Ayita was a nice mare, very nice mare, but too-- pardon this, boring. She was always explaining things, whenever he said something. It was pretty much as if she thought he was the most stupid creature on earth! But she was good hearted, and to him, thats what mattered.

"Just because we don't look good dosen't mean we'll die! " The palomino said, stopping and looking back and her with his playfull and joking little smile. "ftter we wash these, and go to that shelter thing, want me to go to your tree 'n get some apples? I think they will help these wounds heal. "

He had said that on purpouse, as if trying to show her they really wuld survive, rather die. Palla just wanted to make sure not to leave her alone too long-- a horse with a hurt leg was very, very vulnerable. Or too far, as maybe, Pallaton was actually growing fond of the tough, and slightly rude, mare.

Yeah, they culd be friends, if she didn't suddenly decide she disliked him or something.

Rowan

She manages to crack a smile at that, "Do you always act like this around a female? You need some pointers, boy. First, a mare is never not good-looking, be she just a little foal or an old cranky lady. You're not going to get any female to have you if you keep insulting them!"

She lets out a complex snort, which sounds as if she's trying not to laugh - a mixture of amusement and very slight annoyance. "Magical apples, huh? The magical Soquili-fairy, that's what you are." But any sarcasm is softened in her voice, and it sounds as if her gloomy mood is lightening, somewhat. She swishes her tail, limping forwards experimentally. It hurts to put any pressure on it...and that frightens her. But she doesn't say so aloud, merely flicks an ear over towards him. "Well, Desperado, let's go and see if we can find you them apples, then. But first, water." A faint smile touches her lips as she turns about and limps off upriver.

Palla
Palla smiled at her comments. "Whatever you say, guys don't know anything about looks, you mares own the world! " He said sarcasticly, ears tipping back. "Yes, indeed, I am magic. Its just someone didn't like my services and they removed my beatifull wings and adorable little anteneas! At least not all magic is gone for I know-- the magic apples! " Sarcasm didn't get out of his voice, and he did a little skip while he said the fairy part.

"Keep in mind, you need them more then me, eh? My face won't effect my run. " The stallion said, though a slight more serious, horses depended greatly on they're legs, and a hurt one was very,very bad. He waited till she had passed him, then walked at the side of the hurt leg. "Do you want any help? " Palla offered, bluntly.

Rowan
"Oh, I don't know. You'd be good-looking if you were scruffier. The scars'll help," She offers him in a not quite jesting manner: but she rolls her eyes nevertheless, and grins

"But you are quite correct. Mares are definately the lookers of the bunch."

She has to turn away so he can't see how much she wants to burst out laughing at the next statement. When she's mastered herself again (more or less), she turns back to him, giving a toss of her mane - braids go flying. "Awww. You would've looked so cute with them!" She says, giving him a rather wicked little grin. She's so going to use that information later on...'Widdle Fairy Pal'...next herd they met, she'd pick out a few impressionable little foals and tell them about their 'fairy godfather.'

But as he suddenly turns serious, her ears tilt back slightly. Palla as a grim Palla was not a cheerful prospect, and it dampens her own confidence slightly. She shakes her head stubbornly. A horse that can't walk is useless in the wild. Therefore, she can walk. She must. Mother Nature will not have pity on her: or she may, but that may only to make her death a swift one.

Palla
"Well, if you need help, feel free to ask Fairy for help. " Pallaton joked, then swiched sides so he was next to the water.He liked it, cool and soothing. It was still a bit higher than ahorse culd stand, but he culd swim, neh? He smiled a bit confidently, stopping in his tracks, then starting to run.

It may seem like a stallion gone crazy, but Pallaton quite happly juped in to the water, paddling his hooves to not be taken downstream. Hooves werent swimming material,buthey, he culd still swim--slowly and badly, but swim. He laughed, he was slower than a turtle at this rate, but it was never a great deal. It was nice to be in water.

Rowan

Fairy boy. She grins inwardly, before curiously watching Pallaton go head-first into the water. Her eyes disappear once, then twice, into a rapid blink. It's surely an education, watching him behave, because only an idiot would go head-first into water like that, even water that seemed alright. Bozo, she thinks, with a faint hint of fondness.

"You're going to splash all the river out, and then there'll be none for the fishes - that's what my mother used to say, anyway," Rowanoak laughs, easing into the water at a much slower rate than the other. The icy cold burns are first, then freezes, and the pain lessens in her limb...but she's not fooled. It's just because it's gone numb...and it's as good a painkiller as any right now. Snorting, she dips her head in, then brings it up again. Water and blood fly everywhere as she shakes. "You look like a wet water-rat, Fairy," She announces at large, peering at him. "Bet you're poofy when you dry."

Palla

"Only fat horses can do that! " Pallaton complained in response to her comment, though not letting his happy joky voice go down. He blinked at the imagination of a poofy self, that wuld be funny-- and warm. Sorta. "That wuld be usefull, wolves wulden't like me because of too much fur! " He laughed, before purpously ducking underwater so it culd carry him backwards. "This is like a big hill! " He laughed, beeking his head out for moments.

Rowan

She raises a brow sweetly. "You got it in one," She says, voice all innocence. "That living with them two-leggers made you a bit plump." But she laughs at his next comment. "Fair enough, that's true. All that hair to eat. She wades out a bit further, but not too far: the current could carry her away if she's not careful, and with a bum leg, she doubt she'd be able to fight it too well...or worse, she's panic and get injured while trying. "You big foal, I think you'd do that all again just so you could come in here and play! You sure you didn't have an arrangement with those taka?" Again, an odd word slips into her vocabulary, and might explain her slight accent: normal Equine isn't the only language she seems to know.

"I'm getting cold just watching you," She declares, jutting her nose out and sending a spray of water at him, before moving back out of the water. "I think I'll sun-dry for awhile." She remains standing, however: she'll only ever lie down in her shelter, much as she'd like to collapse and sleep right on the spot. Her tail swishes, and she watches him from where she is.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:59 pm
This RP will be moved. xD
With Alona. :3 (Hanging Gallow. :0 )

Palla
A blonde mane swayed backwards while a yellow stallion raced across the forest, he ran, but not fleeing from anything-- he ran, because there was nothing to stop him. The idea of just running all you wanted, nothing holding you back or forcing you to stay was just wonderfull, and it happening was even better. Pallaton didn't really care if he looked quite crazy just dashing around, he was happy, and only the sky was his limit.

Well, and his breath. Even though he culd dash for a very long time without getting tired, sooner or later the Stallion qwuld have to stop, get some water and find food. Slowwing to a trot, then finally going on a normal walk, the stallion looked around-- he did it again. Not exactly lost-- it just took a while for him to.. Understand exactly were he was, and his memory wasn't perfect enough to notice the detail in evey single tree he saw.

(( XD Hyper Palla. <3 ))

Alona
((whhee ^_^ hania is always hyper xd especially when he runs))

Alona remained in the field after Hania, Orchu, and Dyami had left. She wasn't quite ready to head back to the village to greet Lilly so she was determined to stay in the field until she felt that it was time. She started to wander around into the forest, not running but trotting lightly, her knee was still in a bit of pain from the last game of tag and she decided it was best not to run. She stayed near the bank of the river, deciding it was best not to get herself lost in the woods. She stopped for a moment to have a drink of the sweet cold water beside her.

Palla
" Ok let me think.. " Palla murmured to himself, slowly pacing around. " I think the river is this way.. " He peeked his nose through the bushes at his left, soon getting sight of the river, contently loweringhis head for a drink-- Maybe he shuld swim? No, it was too cold for swimming. His tail swung neatly batting at the side, a bit of a reflex when he felt somthing hit that spot-- this tima it was but a small breeze, hitting his left.

Raising his head, the stallion looked around, ears on the alert for anything, he didn't.. Hear anything, but he did see-- a mare. " Hello there! " He whinnied, before continuin down stream to meet with Alona, he didn't like to miss out on a chance to meet someone new.

Alona
((sorry for slow response interent died for a moment))

Alona felt the cold sweet water travel down her throat. The water was good and she enjoyed the cool drink. Letting her guard down she didn't notice the stallion that had stopped to get a drink also. She didn't notice him until he spoke causing her ears to point straight up. Rose her head to see who it was, because she did not recongize the voice. There stood a large palomino colored stallion, Alona was in little awe of the his color but was reminded to be polite by not staring. "Hello, my name is Alona" she said giving him a friendly smile.

Palla
Pallaton smiled, locking his legs in a comfy position. "Nice to meet you! I'm Pallaton. " He nodded, the few scars on his face didn't hurt anymore either, so it made things all the better. But thatdid bring him to think about Rowanoak, hopefully she was going fine too?

((Short, culdn't think of much. xD ))

Alona
"I am pleased to met you Pallaton" Alona said giving him a smile. She wondered how he ended up with the few scars on his face, but she didn't want to seem rude asking him. He seemed a little distracted a bit, as if he was worried about someone, but she didn't let that bother her he seemed pleasent enough.
((eh don't feel bad most of mine end up short ^_^))

Palla
Pallaton smiled before looking around, he shuld get finding food, at this time of year there wasen't much. "Hey, do you want to walk a bit? I shuld try and find some food. " He nodded, though not wanting to seem rude-- its just if you imagined you'd need food, at this time, you shuld look for it early.

(( xD; ))

Alona
Alona nodded her head in agreement "I will walk with you, i'm not hungry but walking will do me good." Alona wanted to walk the pain in her knee off so she all but willing to accept the idea of walking. She wasn't hungry though, she knew Lilly would have something for her as soon as she got back.

Palla
Palla smiled and started to walk downstream. " There ain't much food at winter isn't there? " He mused, looking around, at summer he had seen an apple tree, but now there were no apples, and most of the trees-- leafless. He didn't even see much grass, either. And despite not minding it, it wasen't the tastyest thing ever.

Alona
Takakun
((i want to sleep......))
(( *pokes taka* taka needs sleep 3nodding ))

Alona followed Palla downstream. When he stoped to look around Alona noticed the tree that Palla stood near was the same tree that Lilly had picked apples from. It looked bare and empty almost a little sad without the bright red juicy fruit that had once hung on its branches. "No there isn't much food, in the winter, but there is always snow" Alona said as a small bit of snow fell free on from the branches landing on Alona's neck.

Palla
" Snow, always! " Palla chuckled, looking at the snow that was spreaded everywere, cushioning the gound with a white carpet. " But I don't think sno can even be considered food hmm? " The palomino smiled. " We culd go to the clearing? " He suggested, remembering a clearing in this forest.. Somewhere?

Alona
"Your right, snow couldn't be consider food, much too cold" Alona replied shaking the snow from her. "Theres a clearing here, in the forest, I have never seen one" Alona said, she was interested in seeing this clearing, Loki never mentioned a clearing.

Palla
Palla nodded. "I think I remember being in one somwere in this forest, we culd try and find it! " He beamed, tail giving a playfull tiwch. " It might even have.. Some good food there? " He laughed, doubting it, but the clearing was a nice place, if he remembered it correctly.

Alona
"Now that sound like fun Pallaton, as for the food I am not all that interested, not really hungry, but finding it and seeing, that sounds like a great plan" Alona said giving a little sprint in front of Palla. She was excited about finding this clearing, she hadn't seen it, but sounded great. "So, do you know which direction it is" Alona said looking around not really knowing which way to head in.

Palla
" Downstream! " He smiled, trotting after her before moving so he was next to Alona. " I remember there was water there. And lst time I was there, I remember grass. " Pallaton said, though doubting most of it wuldn't be piled with snow.

Alona
"Alright, downstream it is" Alona said as Palla caught up to her. When Palla mention grass she made a little face of digust. "I guess grass is pretty good to eat, but it still lacks in flavor, not to mention I am still not very fond of eating it" she said "I prefer apples, what about you, what do you like eating the most" Alona replied hoping to get a conversation going as they continued on their hunt for the clearing. Pallaton seemed friend at least, however she was curious to learn more about him.

Palla
" It really does lack in flavor, but If my choice was starve or eat grass, I'd choose grass. " Palla said wich a slight laughter in his voice. " I like apples, and carrots, but I don't usualy see the carrots. " He nodded, carrots tasted so good~ The last time he had one was when he encountered Taiya, aka Brat, she had given him a carrot, well, what was left of one. Though, he barely ate anything while with her, only an apple, and that.. Little bit of carrot.

Alona
Alona chuckled. "Your right again, eating grass is better then nothing, hmm..carrots.." Alona's thoughts drifted as she remembered eating the yummy carrots she had found once, Lilly wasn't to happy about her eating the stash, but they were soo good. "Now that you mentioned it I haven't seen too many carrorts around either, but they sure are good" she said still dreaming of carrots. Alona didn't know what else to say, she wanted to keep the conversation going, but how.... "as there anything you do around here for fun" she said when she ran out of ideas of what to say.

Palla
Palla nodded, before blinking at her question. " For fun..? I usualy run, or swim, but.. The waters to cold for swiming. " He said, looking at the water beside him, it was.. Way to cold to go for a swim now.

Alona
((@mika: Kanit is my new basket Mika ^_^))

Alona chuckled as she thought of her and Loki going for a swim not long ago. "Swimming is quite fun, even if it a little cold" she said giving a cheerful smile "I went swiming not to long ago, but it did get a little chilly" she said watching the water. "I enjoy the water when it is cold, it is refreshing, a little silly and I know I can get myself sick, but I enjoy being in it when it is cold" she said stopping for a moment to look at the icy water.

Palla
Palla laughed. " Cold is good, I just don't like it when its too cold-- especially because if my muscles freeze in there, I'm done for! " He laughed, this was more of a joke, even if it was true.

Alona
Alona chuckled with him "I see, so the cold bothers you a little" sending on hoof into the water causing it to splash a little over her and a little on Palla. She gave a quick smile and did a quick playful run to be a little ahead of Palla and then turn to smile back at him as she flicked her tail playfully.

((mika: i sure did ^_^ i am very happy))

Palla
" mm? I just don't wanna freeze or drown! " He laughed, the gold drops barely even bothering him, and they hit just a few inches above one of his front hooves. " So you want to run to it? Fine by me! " He neighed out, lifting his front hooves to stand on his hind ones, take a small step before landing on all fours, in a ready gallop, quickly caching up to Alona. " Race you to the clearing? " Palla neighed as he passed, continuing to dash downstream in gallop, taking large paces, but not at full sprint.

Alona
((alright i'm guessing i'm posting next ^^))

"I am right behind you" Alona said galloping after Palla. She could feel the cold wind hiss around her as the ground pound beneather her hooves. She felt quite excited being able to run. She decided it would be best to stay close to Pallaton, she didn't know where they were going but it didn't matter, as long as she ran, she was happy.

Palla
Palla closed his eyes for a few moments, shaking his head with muzzle in the air, the wind felt so good, hitting against his chest and his mane swaying against the wind. Opening his eyes again, he lowered his head slightly, ears folding back so the wind wuldn't just burst in, hooves pouncing against the ground and legs in his own rythim. " At this rate we'll be there in no tyme! " He laughed, though making sure none of his hooves slipped in to the water as to not fall.

Alona
"That's good" Alona said half laughing with joy of the run. She remembered that she couldn't strain her knee to much, because if she did she wouldn't be able to walk for a few days. She could feel the cold wind toss her curly mane and tail around as she pounded after Palla, it felt good to have the cold air embrace around her as she ran. Half of her almost wish it wouldn't end.

Palla
Palla blinked as something caught his eye through the trees, soquili? He looked at a small form, more noticable-- Orchu! He let out a loud neigh, as to get his and the blue mare's attention, only noticing later the basket. He looked back at Alone and motioned with his nose that he was gonna turn, before doing so and heading towards the other Soquili.

(( XD ))

Alona
Alona followed Palla's glance and saw Celendria and Orhu out in a clearing. Orchu! Alona thought and Celendria!. She gave Palla a nod and followed Palla to the other soquilis.

Kanti
Kanti could here the whinny's outside her basket. Her ears perked up and she wondered who it was. "Who is coming, is it more soquili's" she asked hopeing not be forgot in the snow.

Orchu
Orchu nuzzled against Alona gently as she and Palla reached Celendria and himself. "Hi Alona and Palla. How are you both?" He inquired; tossing his mane. Orchu snorted lightly and pawed at the frozen ground.

Palla
Palla slowed to a trot when he got closer, before finally stopping. " Hey Orchu! " He beamed, before looking at the blue mare. " Hello, I'm Pallaton. " He smiled, before looking at the basket, he had only seen one, so to him this wasen't the most common thing. " There a foal in there too? " He blankly remembered a foal having been in that only basket he saw, so probably this one too!

Alona/Kanti
"Hello Orchu" Alona said giving him a nuzzle back "and how are you Celendria I haven't seen you for a while" she said giving the mare a large smile. She didn't see Kanti until Palla said something. "Kanti! What are you doing here, you are suppose to be with Lilly!"

((Ok to save post I'll do both Kanti and Alona in one for now ^_^))

"Of course there is a foal in here" Kanti replied back to Palla question "I'm Kanti". Then she heard Alona's voice. Uh oh! She found me. "I was with Lilly, Alona I promise, but my basket decided to go somewhere else" she said giving a mischivous smile from inside the basket to reasure she didn't do anything with causing the basket to slide down the hill.

Celendria
((Yes Celendria is a bright Soquli))

Celendria: Whinied in spite of her serene nature. "Alona! How have been?" she queried excitedly. Turning to Palla she nodded, "Hello Pallas. I am Celendria." She smiled and nodded her head to all of them. "Everyone meet Kanti. She is somehow in that basket. Though its a mystery how she got there." she stated with a silly naive tilt of her head.
So many Soquli were just coming out of nowhere. This was better than staring at the sky

Orchu
Orchu blinked and stared down at the basket. "Kanti's basket slid down that slope earlier." He gestured at it with his muzzle. "I was down here and I've been with her for a while..." Orchu's mouth twitched and he tilted his head. "She can't wait to get out of that basket of hers." Orchu watched Alona and swished his tail.

Palla
"I'm fine, how bout you? " Palla asked, looking at the basket and laughing, the one he'd seen didn't talk! "Nice to meet you Kanti, and you Celendria! " He said with a smile, tail giving a friendly twich.

Alona/Kanti
"That doesn't surprise me Orchu, Kanti is quite impatient at times and her main concern is to be free, so her basket slide down the slope,hmph " Alona said giving the basket a slight nudge and then turning to Celendria. "I am doing fine Celendria, have you had any chance in meeting more soquilis" she asked giving a slight smile.

"Sssshhh! Orchu your not suppose to tell her everything I said" Kanti said giving the basket another kick. She didn't want Alona to know that she had been trying to get out of the basket again and caused herself to slide down the hill. She would have to hear it from the mare in a form of a lecture, and she hated the fact that she couldn't move from the basket to get away from the lecture.

Celendria
Celendria: Smiled and nodded to Alona. "I've been just walking along admiring the scenery. Winter is due to set in again I believe. Some small flakes drifted from the sky earlier." She looked down at the basket and laughed, "Soon you''ll be coming out of there little one. Though I still wonder how and why you got in there." The mare looked at Palla and thoughtfully nodded back. "So you and Alona were going for a nice run? Did you have fun?" She turned back to Alona and nodded enthusiastically, "Lets see I've met Settia, Dyami, Orchu, Palla, Kanti, and..." she paused as her cheeks grew red again, "oh Hania".

Orchu
Orchu glared at the basket and snorted indifferently. He swished his tail and nudged the basket roughly. Orchu nuzzled Celendria and trotted over Pallaton to n** playfully at his mane.

Palla
"We were racing to the clearing. " Palla nodded, looking at the blue mare. "Running is always fun! " He said cheerfully. "Even if its running for your life. " The stallion nodded, he always managed to find a way to enjoy just about anything, and he prefered life that way.

Edit: Palla blinked and looked down at Orchu, before nipping at his own mane with a grin, he culd play that too! >.>

Alona/Kanti
Alona chuckled at the mention of Hania's name. "So I see you have met Hania, he is quite interesting isn't he" she said thinking about him. She looked at Orchu after he nudge the basket roughly. "I'm sorry about her attitude Orchu, she is very high spirited, and a has a little of a mouth on her at times, she can be very caring, but she doesn't show it very well" she said look at Kanti's basket and then to Orchu.

Kanti sat there and snorted. She was being scolding it again by Alona. She did feel sort of bad for yelling at Orchu, he was the frist friend she had talked to. She didn't respond to anything but remained sitting there thinking.

Celendria
Celendria: Shook her head as if to try and brush away the fact she was beutiful, well told by another stallion she was. "Yes he is quite interesting." she repeated with a clear of her throat to focus on the others. She smiled at Orchu that he nuzzled her and watched him playfully go after Palla. It was nice to meet others like her, and yes they did come in all colors of the rainbow. That facinated her to no end.

Orchu
Orchu nodded at Alona. "Don't worry about it." He mummbled. Orchu playfully stuck his tongue out at Hania and arched his neck backward so Hania couldn't reach his mane anymore. Orchu listened to Celendria as she listed the soquilis she had met and he smirked deviously when she blushed at the mention Hania. Should I be expecting nephews and nieces already? Orchu thought to himself; laughing openly in his head.

Alona/Kanti
Alona sighed. Kanti Kanti Kanti, she had only been there one week and she had caused more trouble then anyone else. Alona gave Orchu a smile with a wink when she noticed Celendria blush at the name of Hania. Someone is either in love or is well liked. Alona thought, she sort of half wished she could feel the same thing Celendria felt, but shook it off, she hadn't met any soquili that would have felt that for her, most of them were all just friends, or so she thought.

Kanti felt even worse when Orchu mummbled. "I'm sorry Orchu" she said nudging the basket. She didn't mean to hurt her new friend's feeling. She didn't know what else to do, there wasn't much to do in a basket.

King
King's basket sat in the snow. He was still pressing up on the lid to try and get out, but the more he seemed to fight it, the less it moved. That was frustrating. It must have been some strange fail safe to keep him inside till it was time to come out.

Celendria
Celendria: Noticed the snow start to dance once more and in her silliness reared up to catch one on her muzzle once more. A snow angel she mimiced as she caught another one. She was quite happy thie eve hoping the others wouldn't find her too wierd. Coming down on all fours she looked at them, her forelock rolling down over her eyes. She felt a tad embarrased but didn't outwardly say it. They would think she was a little much. She looked at the basket and frowned again. Perhaps she'll get out of there soon... poor thing I feel sorry for her."

Orchu
Orchu winked back at Alona and tilted his ears to listen to Kanti as she spoke. Orchu sighed. "I say it's fine Kanti." He said lightly. Orchu raised an eyebrow at Celendria as she reared before he noticed it was was snowing and she had reared up to catched a snowflake. Orchu laughed lightly and stuck his tongue out; attepting to catch some of the descending crystals.

Palla
(( My fault, had to skip off for my brother to remove a virus. xD ))

Pallaton looked up, snowing. Snow was nice, he just didn't like winter's side of litte food. He lifted to his hind hooves, mouth open and biting at every snowflake he culd reach. "One, two.. " He counted each, with a laugh and a smiled on his face. It was rather random, but it was fun.

King
The small foal again tried to stick his nose out of the basket, before feeling a flake of snow hit him on the muzzle. WHat a lovely feeling indeed. He gave a small whinny before trying to stick himself out of the basket more. This was his kind of weather. He loved the night, he loved the cold, and most of all he loved the element that he had been born too. The cold, the ice.. the winter. Still, it was kind of held from being rightly enjoyed by the fact he was emprisoned.

Alona/Kanti
Alona chuckled as the snow drifted around them. She didn't bother trying to reach for a snowflake. She was enjoyed the snowflakes just falling from the sky and surrounding her.

Kanti felt better that Orchu wasn't as mad at her. She heard the commotion outside her basket and wondered what was going on. She wiggled around hopeing to get some attention to be told what was happening.

Celendria
Celendria: Stood mobile then and closed her eyes, entranced by the falling snow. "Do you hear it as it flits to the ground waltzing. The sound of winter as it slowly paints the entire land in glistening blankets on the trees and grass? It is the most beautiful thing that calls outward like a song. A haunting yet mystical song." she murmered as the breeze uplifted her mane b;owing it outward like a river of silken white. Pausing she stopped and opened her eyes. She scented the air and looked to the left of her. "Its another basket... like Kanti's."

Orchu
Orchu noticed Kanti's basket wiggling violently amidst their new found gloring of catching snowflakes. Orchu walked over and nudged her basket softly. "Kanti it's snowing." He said breathlessly. Orchu listened to Celendria; absorbing her every word. "Wow..." He said speechless. "I've never related snowfall to being a song before.... That is a beautiful metaphor." Orchu smiled at Celendria. He frowned slightly as she mentioned another basket. He walked over to observe it. "Oh, I know that basket." He nipped gently at it. "Hey again you." Orchu shook his mane.

King
Something was near, he could hear a strange voice, and he didn't know what to think. This wasn't the voice of before. It made strange sounds and it was higher than the other. Pulling his head in, Kinguyakkii drew away from the sound, makeing himself less of a target. Not that he could hide the basket he was in or anything, but how was he to know that?
A moment later a more familiar sound came to him, as well as the motions that he had drawn to mean Orchu was out there. He still didn't move inside the basket though. The other was out there still, and he didn't know if that ment trouble or not.

Palla
Palla blinked and looked over at Orchu, another basket? He walked over to it, this one was more quiet than Kanti. Maybe it was afraid? "Whats this one's name? " He asked Orchu.

Alona/Kanti
((I'm coming *is stressing herself out over a drawing she can't get to go right*))

Alona listend to Celendria agreeing with her. She wondered where Cyrus was to hear this, she remembered that he like to eat the snow too.

"What snow" Kanti asked out of curiosity, she had never heard of this thing called snow. "What does it like, does it have bright colors" she was very curious at what had caught their attention.

Me XD
(( I needa go to bed,just pretend Palla ran off afteraying bye or something, cuz he randomly felt like it. xD; ))

((This one will be moved to. XD Just needa wait for RP with Rowan to ends. :0 ))

Palla
The palomino stallion walked around the forced, head down, ears up and eyes searching the ground for food-- he didn't expect any apples up in the trees, maybe something on the round? This is why he disliked winter-- too little food. :<

Orchu
Orchu was trotting through the snow, his tail flicking around. He noticed a palamino stallion walking through the snow and snorted. He slowly cantered over to him and nodded. "Hello. I'm Orchu." He said pleasantly.

Palla
Pallaton's ears swivled to the side and soon his head was up, only to his suprize, the bearer of the voice wasen't as big as he thought-- obviously, Palla haden't really met any foals. Not to mention, this one had wings! Two suprizes at a time! " Helle Orchu! I'm Pallaton. " The stallion nodded, looking down at the foal. He didn't really remember being so small, but thats probably because when he was a foal, Pallaton had never stopped to see his reflection in the water-- or compare his size to those of other horses.

Orchu
Orchu grinned sheepishly and flicked his ears. "Nice to meet you Pallaton." Orchu shook his mane and gently rustled his feathery wings. He admired Pallaton's coat and scrutinized him briefly. "How are you?" Orchu asked politely. He tilted his head and waited for a response from the stallion.

Palla
He looked at the foal giving a nod. " I'm fine, and its good to meet you too! " The stallion said, looking curiously at his wings, culd he fly with those? Palla knew how jumping was, he did it ever so often, but never fly.

Orchu
Orchu trotted blissfully around Palla and nipped at his tail before nuzzling against his shoulder. Orchu felt a surge of fire inside him and felt incredibly hyper. He trotted back in forth in front of Palla. "Hey Palla, Can I call you that? We should do something Palla!" Orchu's eyes sparkled mischievously as he talked rapidly. "We should play a game or something!" Orchu shook his head vigorously in a nod and lightly bucked a few times; his wings ruffling wildly.

Palla
Were foals always this fun? If so Palla regretted never having met one before! He laughed. " Sure! Palla sounds better then Pallaton. " He chuckled, before poking the foal with his nose. " Your it. " Said the palomino simply, before trotting away from the dark colored foal, looking back, tail swishing playfully, a smile playing across his face, if there was something that Palla liked to do, ws run!

Orchu
Orchu blinked a few moments staring dumbfounded after Palla. I'm it? ... Oh! This must be the tag game Alona and Hania mentioned if I remember correctly. Orchu thought to himself. He smirked and swished his tail before rearing up a tad and trotting after Palla. His stride was smaller than Palla's due to his size but he didn't let this discourage him. Orchu picked up his pace to a canter and snorted; tossing his head about as he chased after Palla.

Palla
Pallaton smiled now that the foal folloed, he looked forward, only speeding his pace a little bit, as he had been going slow waiting for Orchu to give chase. He shook his blond mane out of his face, before giving a nice big turn to exit the forest, he found tag better for an open place, or else it looked more like hide and seek. On his way out, he neatly leapt over a bush that was in his way, when they had no leaves, ramming into them was even worse-- nothing to atleast block the branches a bit.

Orchu
Orchu pursued Palla out of the forest and skidded to a halt as he saw Palla leap over a large bush that was barren of leaves. Orchu backed up a few paces and stared at the bush. I can do this. Orchu thought. I just have to not trip or get my leg caught on one of the branches... Orchu stared doubtfully at the bush and sighed. Polar would be disappointed if she found out you were afraid of jumping over a stupid bush. He thought. Orchu snorted fiercely and flicked his tail. He began cantering; a new determination arising within him. As he reached the bush he catapulted off his back legs and his wings extended. Orchu flapped his gleaming wings and touched down gracefully on the other side of the bush; continuing the chase after Palla.

Palla
When Palla had chanced looking back at the foal, he had looked just as he pretty much glided over the bush, his wings spreaded-- this one probably culd fly! Palla wanted to see it, but like he'd just be all ' Hey can you fly? ', that was quite. Rude, even for him. Instead, he just continued on, sometimes stomping his hind hooves on the ground for sharp tree dodges, and impulse.

Orchu
Orchu was growing frustrated of dodging trees and other sharp objects Palla seemed to be drawn to time after time again. Orchu picked up his stride and using he wings to propel him he caught up to Palla and nipped at his hind quarter; stopping abruptly he called out, "You're it Palla!" He stuck his tongue out at his playfully and veered around; cantering off in the opposite direction.

Palla
Palla let out a neigh, that culd be inplace of a laugh and turned neatly, galloping afte rthe foal, though purpously not caching up-- if he wanted, he culd just jolt forward and cach the foal easly, but what was the fun of tag if it was over so quickly?

Orchu
Orchu whinnied lightly in response to Palla's neigh. He threw his head about as he galloped around; enjoying the breeze and running about with Palla. Orchu heard a screech and looked up into the misty blue skies, spotting an eagle soaring high over head. Orchu gazed at it and imagined himself jumping into the winds and them carrying him away towards the magnificent bird. Orchu had lost his senses and spread his wings out again catching the wind just right. He swerved in the air; flying after the eagle. Orchu blinked curiously awaking from his reverie as he flew and noticed the eagle was swooping closer to the ground and was gliding in his direction. Orchu couldn't feel his legs pounding against the ground anymore and he looked down with curiosity. To his bewilderment the ground was yards away. Orchu let out a frightened whinny and began falling; his wings no longer supporting him as he panicked.

Palla
Pallaton was very amazed as the foalgot sky born, almost getting in trance by it, flying must be so good.. But he did like his earthbound limit. But then, he started to fall, and Palla immediatly hit full thrust, dashing forward like he'd never tried before. "Fly Orchu! Fly! " He called, now standing on his hind hooves below the falling foal. "Spread your wings! " Palla wasen't worried about the foal dropping on him, rather because horses werent made for caching anything, and even if they did, it was horrible. Not to mention, the only way he'sd be able to cach Orchu was with his back-- and, well, that wuld be rather unconfterble for both of them.

Orchu
Orchu heard Palla shouting at him and his mind screeched at him to listen to Palla. He tried following Palla with his eyes but became dizzy as he rapidly descended. He contorted his legs against his stomach in fear and closed his eyes as he fell; concentrating on spreading his wings. Air resistance was tremendously beating upon his wings; keeping them folded against his body. Orchu spread his wings out just before impact with the ground and he glided the last ten feet to the ground slowing drastically. His legs dragged upon the ground and he slumped upon the hard earth; his wings laid unusually outward.

Palla
Palla quickly folloed after the foal, stopping with a skid at his side, nudging Orchu's shoulder. "Orchu? Are you okay..? " He spoke in a soft tone, hoping the foal didn't get hurt, and if he did, not anything serious. He culdn't just handle the idea of waching someone get hurt right infront of him, and he unable to do anything. "You flew. " He said moments after, but merely to himself.

Orchu
Orchu's body twitched and shivered as he laid on the ground. His body was sore from the rough landing and his head was pounding. He heard Palla talking to him; yet his words were merely utterances Orchu wasn't able to understand. Orchu's eyes fluttered opened and he view spun around him in a haze of clouded thoughts. He twisted around gently to stare up at Palla who was hovering over him. What happened? Orchu thought to himself; yet he already knew the answer. He didn't want to cope with the realization at the moment. "I flew?" He whispered to Palla. Orchu shut his eyes again and rolled onto his legs to stand up but found he didn't posses the strength to do so.

Palla
Pallaton nodded, looking at the colt with a smile. His tail gave a small twich, and he looked around. "Do you want to rest or can you get up? I don't want it looking like I just murdered you! " He joked, before bending his legs to lay by the foal.

Orchu
Orchu opened his eyes again and folded his wings upon his back. "I guess I can try to stand up..." He looked down at the ground. "My legs don't hurt too bad; It's just my head is throbbing." Orchu leaned lightly against Palla and pushed himself up to the point he was standing. He took a few steps to make sure his legs functioned properly and looked at Palla. "I think I'll be ok..." He added with a light snort.

Palla
Palla got up after the foal, walking after it. " Do you have a home or do you just wander around? Because if you do, I think you shuld go home, or at least find a safe place to rest. " He said with a nod, looking about. He didn't trust this place too much when it came to being hurt. Especially in winter. It was good for the foal that it culd fly, Palla culden't imagine a potential foal predator that flew, but he pretty much knew that the foal was probably a little to.. Soar? To be fluttering around again, and probably startled.

Orchu
Orchu rustled his feathery wings. "I have a home... Polar and I live in a teepee in the mountains." He nodded briefly. "I should probably go home now like you said... Polar might be worried about me..." Orchu looked at Palla for a minute and shook his mane. "I'll see you around Palla. Thank you for a fun game of tag." Orchu grinned and flicked his tail. With that he he turned away and cantered off.

Palla
Palla whinnied a goodbye, hoping the foal wuld be alright before trotting off in his own direction, he shuld probably go check on Brat, see if she was well settled in that.. Teepee of hers.

Another. xD

Palla
(( Eep! xD ))

Palla trotted about like he usualy did, having just galloped, but not wanting to stop. His mane had bits of snow stuck in it, and his fur was slightly white. Obviously, a tree decided to share the load on him. But the running had shook most off, and the rest was now melting against his warm skin, wich he liked, cooling him down.

Sora

The grey stallion gave the mare a shy nuzzle when he reached her, "been slightly busy I guess, Alona. How about you? Out in this cold...?" he gave a slight shudder, and stamped about her, trying to get warm.

Alona
"I'm doing great Sora, I've just been watching over Kanti, Lilly's new basket soquili, she is quite a handful as a basket, I don't want to see how she when she gets out." she said giving a small chuckle. "I don't mind the cold Sora, it is quite refreshing" she said tossing her mane as she shook her head. She gave him a small nuzzled back.

Orchu
Orchu was cantering lightly threw the snow covered fields when he spotted Alona with a stallion he didn't recognize. He nickered to her and cantered over. "Hi Alona." He nuzzled against her and turned to the stallion. "Hello. I don't believe we've met. I'm Orchu." He said politely, nodding his head. Orchu tilted his ears back and forth and looking around he noticed Palla trotting along not to far away. Orchu whinnied to Palla and swished his tail.

Hania
Shaking himself to wake up, Hania trotted out to the fields. Was that Orchu and Alona he saw? With Sora? Moving into a canter, he cantered over to his friends, whickering a hello so that he didn't rudely interrupt them.

Sora

Sora turn an inquisitive look to ALona, " a basket soquili?do they look like baskets? May I be allowed to meet her? That would be very fun..." He whickered happily before a small winged foal came trotting to them.
The stallion smiled, "Hi, I'm Sora. Nice to meet you cousin Orchu. Oh....Kania....well met again" He bobbed in greeting to the rather apricot looking stallion.

Rowan
A light-footed mare is skirting along the edges of the field, keeping close to the tree line. Rowanoak is off in her own world today, jogging along unconcernedly, one ear tilted backwards to scout for intruders coming up behind her. Her leg is better now, and she jogs with barely a trace of a limp: but there is scarring across her eye, marring her appearance. She'll carry it for forever, probably, but she doesn't truthfully mind.

She goes into a dead stop, blowing out in surprise as she comes upon the others. Like any wild thing, she's right on her toes: ready to flee should this meeting prove ill. A group of them! She's made it a habit not to run into more than one or two loners at a time, but apparantly she wasn't thinking about where she was going today. The mare watches, uncertain, not noticing Pallaton about as of yet.

Palla
Pallaton blinked, left ear tipping to the side as he heard a whinnie, a familiar one mind you. Orchu! And Alona too! He didn't know the other two stallions, but he didn't mind at all, and turned to trot over. But then, he noticed a darker form more separated from the group-- was that Rowan? She was just standing there, why didn't she go join the others? He let out a neigh to call her attention, as she haden't really seemed to have noticed him, before dodging the group slightly to get a better look-- make sure it was her.

Alona
Alona greeted Hania with a nicker, and nuzzled Orchu fondly. "I'll let you met Kanti, Sora, but I warn you she has a loud mouth for a little one," she said giving him a smile. "And they look like a basket, or at least Kanti is inside the basket at the moment, in which as Orchu has found out, she doesn't like it very much" she said with a smile on her face.

Sora

((woo, beautiful mare.......im glad sora isnt a playstallion..............or he'll start ogling every mare he meets -.-.......))

Sora grinned fondly seeing the motherly nature of Alona as she greeted the young ones. "I'm sure once she comes out we'll have a grand time. She'll be too busy running around I warrant!" His years twitch as he heard other calls, and started to look around. Off some ways he spotted the golden soquili he had met once and a strange mare ...

Hania
((Oh gawd!! eek Rowanoak looks gorgeous, Dust!!!!!))

Hania nuzzled Orchu in greeting, and cocked a head in greeting to Sora. Seeing the mare they spoke of, he smiled at her, but his thoughts now only strayed to one mare... Shaking himself mentally, he greeted all. "Hey, Alona, Orchu! Long time no see, Sora," he laughed, twitching his tail.

Cyrus
Cyrus was once again wondering aimlessly talking to himself, wondering what he would do with himself today. He hadn't spent much time with Lily. Maybe he would go to her today? He didn't know he was pretty far off from his teepee so he continued his walk in the snow, which seemed to be untouched to his left which made it look all the more prettier.

Sora

((orchu is wonderful. love the design on him ^^))

Sora grinned at Hania, noting the other's energy but his attention was to the mare who kept aside from them. he wondered why. He never feared to approach other soquilis, especially when he was younger. He noticed she spoke to the golden soquili, and smiled, calling out "Hello there! Pa...Pallaton?"
Sora was slightly unsure.....and shook his head.

Palla
(( XD We shuld form an order, yis. o~o;

How 'bout
Taka
Polar
Gallow
Phoenix
Dusteh
Dracula
Me? xD; ))

Pallaton by now was quite near Rowan, enough to hear her. Though, he was only to answer when closer, stopping infront of the mare. " Well, two of them.. Bu tim sure the other two are quite nice, they seem friendly! Come over, I can introduce you to Alona and Orchu. " The palomino smiled, tail swishing happly, especially to see that her leg was looking better.

Cyrus
Cyrus was walking when his ears flickered to a familiar whinny, his eyes widened he was totally oblivious to the group that had gathered their. He smiled and trotted over to Orchu and Alona. He knew Sora but the other Soquili's were new to him. "Hello," Cyrus greeted to all the Soquili.

Hania
((Ack. Where are we in the RP!? Oh! When Hania got his bonded human, we're supposed to PM Soquili for a teepee? *didn't know that* Crap. sweatdrop ))

Hania suddenly felt bored out of his mind. He didn't know why. Mentally shrugging to himself, he began to play around with Orchu, nipping at him at some points and then nuzzling the colt at others. "I feel... bored," he stated aloud, but grinned down at the dark-furcolored colt before smiling at the other adult Soquili.

Rowan
Wow, some of them have wings. She's never seen that before. Rowanoak's eyes linger on Orchu momentarily, as if she were trying to comprehend it. Can the colt really fly with those things? Is that normal, for the spirits' sake?

One ear twitches back to Pallaton: he's talking to her, and she's been ignoring him. "Eh, what? Oh." Meeting others. Well, it can't hurt, can it? Doesn't look like there are any tough alpha mares or stallions here. "Sure?"

Alona
((mine taka ^^))

"Oh! Sora i'm fearing the day she comes out of that basket" she said laughing. She then spotted the tiger stripped mare out in the field. She could tell Palla knew her well. They must be close Alona thought. She gave the mare a large smile to the mare to be friendly. She noticed the scars on her much like Palla's, she knew they must have been together when it had happen. Alona turned her attention back to Orchu, without Orchu she felt slightly lonely being there.

Cyrus
Cyrus was walking when his ears flickered to a familiar whinny, his eyes widened he was totally oblivious to the group that had gathered their. He smiled and trotted over to Orchu and Alona. He knew Sora but the other Soquili's were new to him. "Hello," Cyrus greeted to all the Soquili. He walked over to Alona, "I cant stay I have to go and meet up with Lily today."

((I have to go growls....My I pod is making my computer slow and spazzy! Plus my dad wants on... xp Sorry. I rp'd back to you Hanging in the teepee.))

Rikka
The wind shuffled through her mane as a lone mare trotted down a slipperly slope of a hill. She ruffled her feathers, hearing the sounds of others talking not to far away. Side-stepping slightly, the wind soquili took flight midway in the air, gliding down to the chatting group. Some many in one place...Must've been like a herd or something!

Rikka eyed all the soquilis, spotting some that resembled herself with wings, and most with out the extra limb. Nickered softly, the cyan gaze met others as she greeted them. "Hello."

((I think it's my turn oo;; ))

Orchu
Orchu nodded again and nipped at Alona. "Pleasure to meet you Sora. Yes Kanti definately detests her basket." He chuckled. Orchu nipped lightly at Hania. "Why are you bored?" He frowned. "Bye Cyrus!" Orchu called as he watched his friend trot off to meet with his bonded Indian. He watched Palla trot by and speak with a mare he didn't recognize. Orchu tilted his head as he watched them converse. Suddenly a gorgeous blue mare with a snowy pelt landed next to the group. "Hello, my name is Orchu." He replied breathlessly. "What is your name?" He inquired. Orchu shook his mane and rustled his feathers lightly.

Palla
(( Okay. xD; ))

Palla wached as the blue female swooped down from the skies, just like Orchu had!... Just..Less...Painfully? He looked back at Rowanoak with a smile before turning to the group. " Come! " He grinned, walking forward, but looking back at his friend before continuing towards the group, he'd wait for her there. "Hey! " He neighed, to announce presense to the others, even if some already knew he was there.

Alona
((I agree with you chemi ^^ *waves bye to everyone leaving*))

"Hello Palla" she said as Sora, and Cyrus and Hania had left. Aloan nipped at Orchu's mane playfully as she watched the other wing soquili land. She had never seen one fly. It must be a gracious thing to be able to soar up in the sky and looking down on everyone. "Hello" Alona replied to the new comer as she gave a smile of greeting.

Rikka

((-waves goodbye to everyone who is leaving-

"Hi." She said again, a bit more casually this time. She watched as others seemed to fade away, causing her to frown. Had she scared them off...? Maybe it was her wings. Nah, it couldn't have been. The little one who had wings as well seemed to have everyone all content.

"I'm Rikka." She introduced, nodding her head as she heard Orchu's anme. "May I inquire to know what all yours are?"

Orchu
Orchu nodded. "Hello Rikka. You are the second Soquili I've met with wings... it's nice to know there are more wind Soquili out there." He smiled as her and swished his tail. Orchu nipped back at Alona and nuzzled against her. He nighed to Palla and stomped a hoof against the ground. Orchu's front leg had been hurting every so often after his fall. He snorted lightly and ignored the pain.

Me
(( Internet is flashy, gotta ge toff. D: ))

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:17 am
(( Continuation from the point where Rowan and Palla went to her little shelter ish thingu, and they eventually fell asleep. xD ))

Pallaton awoke, wheezing air out of his muzzle and shaking his whole body awake, wich was easy as he had slept standing up. Not living in an entirely safe place, he found it easyer to sleep like that, predator shoed up? It'd be easier to slip away. Tail giving a slight twich, he looked to Rowanoak, poking her with his nose. "Leg any better? " He asked, not forgetting about the wolves at all, himself having received a few blows as well, though hers was worse.

Tail swinging to bat at his side, flicking away a fly, the stallion looked to the sky-- it was.. Pretty much a nice day, not too sunny or cloudy, though, it was quite chilly, at least his fur was thick enough to keep him from freezing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:24 pm
(Note: Shelter ish thingu is a series of caves (think wild west caves, with lots of brownish-red sandstone...type...stuff. I don't know my rocks well sweatdrop ).

Waking up after such an ordeal is possibly worse than the ordeal itself, which is probably why Rowanoak is so reluctant to awaken. Her body is aching, but the sharp pain in her limbs has dulled to an aching throb, barely noticable among all the other throbs. She opens one eye, before deciding to close it again. Does she have to wake up now?

But Palla's waking up, and it's no good if he wanders off by himself, he's just not safe. And he pokes her, too. She grunts, and rolls over slightly, grimacing. She's been used to sleeping standing for most of her adult life, but she was just too exhausted last night...and so getting onto all fours is a tough job. But she manages it, trembling faintly, before giving herself a good shake all over.

"Yeah," She says, testing it. "But I won't be winning any races on it for awhile, that's for sure." She peers at him. "You doing alright?"

Mila Farrell

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:18 am
(( xD ))

"M'fine " Palla answered, looking at her before continuing. " You worry too much. " He said, though not really in an anoyed tone, rather a joking one. " I'm the ' plump' one remember? You pretend your not hurt, I run off and whomever goes after me, then I loose them, simple! " The stallion laughed, lifting one of his front hooves as if he were about to run. " And while that you go and hide in a safe place. " He grinned.

"Now, I suppose we shuld find food? " He suggested, not only wuld it be good if she ate, but also maybe with a bit of walking, just a bit, it wuld get a little better?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:29 pm
"One of us has to, boy," She rolls her eyes, tail swishing, braids flying everywhere. But she's already in a better mood. "And yeah, you're looking entirely too chubby...I'm surprised you can get anywhere." She yawns, peering around lazily. "Sounds cool. This can be our hideaway, and all. Or we can have a couple, keep them guessing, especially if they get any idea of where we are."

"Uh-huh. I'm hungry, I haven't eaten in forever." Well, it wasn't 'forever,' but it certainly feels like it, and her stomach is reminding her of it.

Mila Farrell

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:56 pm
Palla rolled his eyes with a smile, before walking out of the caves. "I wonder if there are still flowers? They taste good. " The yellow stallion mused. He didn't like how it was cold, not many food, and the predatrs at this time were also more restles... Wich was why he gave a carefull look around, before moving any further.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:04 pm
"Some of them do. You have to be careful, though...there seems to be quite a few poisonous plants around the caves," Rowanoak warns. "That's one reason I stay here...hardly any herds bother to come this way, since most of the foals don't know what's good eating, and what isn't." She follows him out of the cavern, peeking around the bend. It's quiet, and the little grassy knoll in front of them seems quite deserted. "Let's head further upwards towards the hills, there's some good eating there."  

Mila Farrell

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:36 pm
Palla nodded. "You know this place well, suppose you grew here? " He said with a smile, looking around, it was a nice place, even if he haden't ever heard of living in a cave.

(( ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:04 am
(( RP KILLEEEER~~~ XDDDD
Palla will be a daaaad, Palla will be a daaaaad ;DDD
Reserved for a possible PM RP with Dusteh. <3 ))  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Mila Farrell

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:41 am
(:squeak: xd )

She nods, although very reluctantly, as if her past was not something she particularly wanted to discuss. "Yeah. After my mum died." That seems so long ago now...it feels like she's been here forever. "It's my home," she says simply. She just couldn't dream of ever leaving it...she has too many ties here. Wanderlust just isn't in her blood. And there are deeper, more personal reasons for staying here, too. That cynical part of her supposes that she's rather selfish.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff