Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
If you were able to pick on ability what would it be? Why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one is most popular?
  flying
  invisiblity
  magic
  eternal life
  other
View Results

Lil persicon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 pm
i would want telepathy so i can make be get stuff for me, like soda or food, or a pony  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 am
I SAY ETERNAL LIFE BECUASE U'LL HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD AND U CAN TRAVEL AND....U KNOW ENJOY EVERYTHING  

King_Joe22

White Tiger Akutare

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 pm
Invisibility (even against thermal and pressure sensors), but with a bit of mind control in there too.
And perhaps the ability to move through walls?
Infiltrate any building unseen, and control anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 pm
I would go with energy manipulation. That way I could take like, heat energy or something and turn it into anything I wanted. I could totally use it to create a hammer and then hit my brother when he never stops poking me. ^_^  

Vincent Ezra

Sion Azmyth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:35 am
the power of electro magnetic ( made it up basically the power or electricity) and some magic tat way i can magnify my electo were i can do other powers like fly and telekinesis but mainly to perilize some one i dont like and just say ha ha no arms and legs for u twisted

JK xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:47 am
Simple teleportation, so I can travel to see everyone I wanted to without annoying wait time. That or flying fast, cause flying feels cool and all, the simple powers seem fun and easy lol.  

MindxHunter

fake passport

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:22 pm
i would like to make gates. like so i could travel any where that would be so cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 am
id want the ability to change any aspect of my life and the lives of others with a simple suggestion.

EX:

someone walks by with acne.
"that will clear up tomorrow"
the next day he wakes up with no acne.

a nice guy can not get a girlfriend
"he will find someone"
the next day he meets his soulmate.

you get the idea.......  

Master Azrael Reaper

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:52 pm
I would not have an ability, because if indeed you were allowed to choose it, there would be some one out there with the same ability as yourself- There fore you would not indeed be special.

If I really had to choose it would be IMAGINATION! Yes that is right, I would love to have imagination, why? because it is so much better than being invisbile. Just imagine being invisible would be enough, imagine flying.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:55 pm
TRANSFORMATION.
It would make Cosplay so much easier.  

Mad Haru

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 am
id want eternal life so i could have a vast well of knowledge n wealth. or perhaps time travelling... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm
Have you heard of the Canadian/Japanese Coproduced Series Cybersix? (That's CyberSIX, not... the other thing.) I'd want her whole powerset, without the angst. I'm physically disabled, and as a kid, my mom went into a bit of mourning about how I wouldn't be like other kids. I was blissfully unaware of my own limitations until my teens... I wanted to be a ballerina when I was little. Now I live vicariously through fictional badass ballerinas!  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

magic_doglover

Distinct Dog

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:03 pm
someone already mentioned this, and i know that it is cheap, but i would want omnipotence. it's quite simple, after all. you could have anything and everything you ever wanted. you would only be limited by your imagination. and even then, you would have the power to increase/improve your imagination, or just erase your memory of the things you've already done, so you could keep doing the things you love for all eternity, without ever getting bored or going insane. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:49 am
The ability to control time. Oh yes, I can stop crime before it even starts. ;D

EDIT: Or invisibility. (: Awesome power.

pumpkin kouhai

Jeering Conversationalist

Scarecrow00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 pm
I'd have to go with a "adapt" ability. When life throws a problem at me I adapt to overcome it. Basically, I'd keep evolving to meet the challenge. Sort of like Doomsday from the Superman Comics and such.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff