Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Why Miley Cyrus Should be Singing Country NOT POP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Sanzoskitsune
ninja Disney is still evil. And lets be honest, after you work with Disney its really hard to get that stigma off. Hell I dunno how many people criticize Shia LeBeouf (can't remember how to spell his name) not because he isn't a good actor but because he was with Disney
I am an old ATG member =]

You must know strange people for the critizations....
Nobody I know do that for him being a disney (apart from you xD?) most people I know just say he is a good actor...

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:05 pm
@Waku maybe I'm the only one hearing these convos then? I dunno I remember hearing some criticizing when he first started making movies other than Disney about how he was just a Disney kid and shouldn't try and mess with darker movies.

@Shram no no, I criticize DISNEY, I have nothing against its actors.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:10 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Waku maybe I'm the only one hearing these convos then? I dunno I remember hearing some criticizing when he first started making movies other than Disney about how he was just a Disney kid and shouldn't try and mess with darker movies.

I guess you are... whee He seems to be doing quite well for himself so I guess he sure is making those people eat their words.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 pm
Yeah he is, I actually like his acting, and have really liked the movies he's been in  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 pm
I have no problem with the show, the merch, or her ties to Disney.

Not everyone who's criticizing her gives a ******** about her image. I just dislike her music. : s

The TV show is actually a neat concept, and from the snippets I've seen, I think I'd probably like it with someone else doing the singing. : s  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:52 pm
Disney was actually good when Shia Lebouf(sp?) and Hilary Duff were on there. I used to watch it. And I really don't think of Disney at all for either of them nowadays. What I do see, is Hilary Duff has gotten uglier because she seems to have squeezed every ounce of baby fat she had and Shia Lebouf, well he's just awesome. Eagle Eye, Disturbia, TRANSFORMERS!!!! Go Disney for introducing us to some of these people. And I'm not gonna lie, gotta give Justin Timberlake mad props. I actually kinda like his music and even though Alpha Dog was a crap movie, his acting was pretty much the best of the movie. He was way better than Emile Hersh there. And Justin Timberlake has to be the funniest person I've seen guest star on SNL.

Anyways I seem to have gone off on a tangent. I see Disney not as evil, but a very good segway. And now that I think of it, they do need to stop that whole making her sing stuff she shouldn't because she's some pretty attractive jailbait. Not cool if she sounds like a man, which she pretty much already does. Lol ok, I'm done the last little bit was more for a chuckle by the way.

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Disney can't make every movie Epic like PotC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 pm
Shram

Disney can't make every movie Epic like PotC

Man, I forgot about PoTC, great series. A bit overrated, but still good. I can't wait for Prince of Persia, I'm sure that will be good.

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm
I haven't seen the Transformers ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Alarias

O:

Well really, I don't think you're missing much. I thought it was boring... sweatdrop I never watched Transformers as a kid.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:29 pm
@Waku - lol Yeah me neither and I can't say I'd be too interested in it. I mean I like giant robots but, something about that series just didn't click with me.
But, ah well...don't want to get too far off topic so, I'll stop typing now xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:29 pm
wakusei
Alarias

O:

Well really, I don't think you're missing much. I thought it was boring... sweatdrop I never watched Transformers as a kid.
But... but... Waku, they had giant robots AND explosions! What more could you need?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:42 pm
Sanzoskitsune
wakusei
Alarias

O:

But... but... Waku, they had giant robots AND explosions! What more could you need?

Perhaps less robots and explosions? xd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:43 pm
wakusei
Sanzoskitsune
wakusei
Alarias

O:

Well now you're just asking for too much woman! What do you think these things can be cut down at a whim? They are carefully considered for the maximum awesomeness

....all right I'm done being stupid xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:28 am
Sanzoskitsune
wakusei
Sanzoskitsune
wakusei
Alarias

O:

Well now you're just asking for too much woman! What do you think these things can be cut down at a whim? They are carefully considered for the maximum awesomeness

....all right I'm done being stupid xd

That was not stupid that is truth!
!!!! scream scream scream !!!!

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers