Pleasant Surprises! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Slightly Blue
I like pleasant suprises. I do not, however, like pheasant suprises.

.......SUPRISE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek ...
WTF?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm
Suprise?  

Slightly Blue

3,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 am
I know, haha.
I was just being stupid. xd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 pm
I like when I'm doing chores or similar, and one of my kids runs up and gives me a hug around the knees and flashes me this big grin that tells me how glad they are to have me for a mom. That's the best surprise EVER!

Hearing Daddy tell them to do it and then watching them walk right past me to go do something else instead...not so great. Funny, though.  

Yvaine

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 pm
Yvaine
I like when I'm doing chores or similar, and one of my kids runs up and gives me a hug around the knees and flashes me this big grin that tells me how glad they are to have me for a mom. That's the best surprise EVER!

Aw! That's so sweet! whee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:56 pm
We all love it when we put on a jacket for the first time in a year, and there is money in the pocket!  

Ogyshi

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:20 pm
I lose hair ties in pockets more often than not... so bit of a lame pleasant surprise there but still.

Blue erm Rachel That was great! pheasant pff xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm
Speaking of pleasent surprizes, I had a rather pleasent one about a week ago.

..T'was the night before my birthday and the whole house was silent.. and my friend (who I don't talk to much anymore and I miss him *very* much. I dare say I love him.) , via facebook chat, asked me if I want to meet him the next day and we could hang out. Now, this made me pretty freaking excited. But when I met him he had a birthday present for me which I was not expecting! It was a beautiful picture frame, cause he knew I loved painting. Just that and him smiling saying "Happy Birthday Steve" was the most super awesome surpize I had in a while. Presents are *always* better when you're not expecting them. Also they are always better when you get them in person, and *he* was the only one who did that rather than just lay my gift in my room for me when I got home. *sigh*  

Ogyshi

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:18 pm
Slightly Blue
I like pleasant suprises. I do not, however, like pheasant suprises.

.......SUPRISE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

....pffffAHAHAHA rofl stellar!

um... finding money is nice ^^; unfortunately i use it up so fast that rarely happens. o.o
finding out i DO have clean underwear and don't have to do laundry... SCORE! biggrin
seeing/hearing from people i actually like talking to and haven't seen in a while? YAY! ^^

...one of the mose awesome surprises i got was yesterday. see, i graduated from uni on tuesday. wasn't a completely awesome day but it was alright nevertheless.
...so yesterday i walk in and see my desk cleared off with my grad photo and a card from mom 4laugh <3 that made me happy. but i noticed that there was a receipt laying behind the photo and i though "oh, maybe mom didn't get around to clearing off my whole desk. oh well, nice surprise". then it hit me. O_O; ..."wait... that receipt doesn't look famil.... eek *jaw unhinges and drops* OH MY GAWD AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! A ******** CAMERAA!!!! YES!!!!!"

...there was lots of gasping and jumping around and i almost tripped on the stairs running down to tackle my mom with a hug. xD
best surprise EVAR!!!

right up there with being surprise visited by sean after work. biggrin <3  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas