Submit

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:18 am
I am an old ATG member =]

That whole light tip can be thrown out the window for me at the moment.
at around midnight the sun hits the below the surface line and at around 3 am it slowly starts coming back up.
Basically its almost always as bright outside as my bedroom light is xD.
so all you light insomniacs who aren't to far north can be glad you aren't north.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:06 pm
Shram
I am an old ATG member =]

I sleep well anywhere...
I slept outside in a sleeping bag in the middle of the group (school trip) and I woke at 10 am when the sun was high... the breakfast eating, buzzing about and people stepping on me didn't wake me...
but if I sleep in my room (I still sleep well) any disturbance to items, door and/or alarm makes me wake almost instantly.
however I hate my alarm so I just hit it and sleep again.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread

heh, yeah. you're even capable of sleeping right through our in-sleep tug of war with the sheets. xD

sometimes i just can't sleep for a long time and my mind races instead of sleeping. : usually when i'm stressed or think that if i don't rehearse the thought in my head i'll forget it (and yes i'm too lazy to write it down xD)
the bright light off my clock can be disruptive sometimes but most nights it's fine for me. =] like tae, i sleep a lot too and need a good amount to properly function.
...the other day i kept falling asleep at the till (early morning shift) because i barely had 7 hours the night before. sweatdrop  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:41 pm
Thankfully I rarely have problems getting to sleep. I could easily sleep 16 hours if I don't have any obligations that day, and I've done it many times. Frankly, I sleep so much it becomes a problem, and I don't get much time to do anything. My life record for sleep, I would estimate, is around 19 hours, and the latest I've got out of bed was 7pm.

When I'm in a real hurry to get to sleep though, for example, if I have work in 6 hours and I'm still just then getting into bed, I listen to music. An excellent song that puts me to sleep is Reflection by Tool. It's very relaxing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:46 pm
I haven't had a regular night's sleep in years

it's even worse because, as the summer rolls in with little to no temperature transition, I find myself unable to cover up - something I can't sleep without.

it's definitely taking a toll on me. I've not been the same since.

boja

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 am
I think I forgot how to sleep again, this time because of happiness and excitement. Get to see someone today, hopefully, that I haven't seen in 3 years.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff