Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
You will be happy to know... *New events, new stress* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:25 pm
The max he could have gotten was 18 months... and he got 15 instead. I still think probation is a bit extreme though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 pm
O.o I think probation is reasonable but jail is extreme, personally.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm
I meant that having BOTH is stupid! Jail is punishment enough... ESPECIALLY ON AN INNOCENT MAN!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:20 pm
Welll yeah, but usually if you're going to have one and not the other, you get probation.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:56 pm
*Removed by Ala at Grim's request*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am
It's a shame that GTR was thrown under the bus. I am very sorry, and I hope you and your family are doing alright.

Again, I hope you're okay, and I feel terrible about your situation.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:47 pm
Omni, learn to ******** read please.

Edited by GRM for GTR's safety.

I got to talk to GTR today, and he sounds like he's doing as well as he can be. Though it's not like he would tell me if he wasn't. I'm also waiting to hear back from the lawyer about the appeal. The secretary was even shocked by what happened. So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed now!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Quote:
Omni, learn to ******** read please.

I have been reading.

Quote:
got to talk to GTR today, and he sounds like he's doing as well as he can be. Though it's not like he would tell me if he wasn't. I'm also waiting to hear back from the lawyer about the appeal. The secretary was even shocked by what happened. So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed now!

ok

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Also, would it be possible to direct the conversation AWAY from attacking people and spreading negativity over an already bad situation?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:41 am
I am an old ATG member =]

Omni this is not the time to act and react with sarcasm and aggrivation.
The situation may aggrivate you or you may feel its done right for whatever reasons but considering the time span I am sure that GRM does not want to hear it from you or us. her lawyers are there and her friends are here.

GRM I know liz has a week or so before coming to norway, would you want me to ask her if she'd mind hanging out with you and the kids for a while?
I know its far between you.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread
now fight his brute
http://shramy.mybrute.com

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:25 am
That would be super awesome! I could pick her up whenever is best for her and I can probably drop her off again. If she's busy that's fine too I know she can get pretty busy.

Omni, just so you know and don't bother attacking me again, I'm putting you on my ignore list.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Surely it's possible for someone to use the ATG as their blog without going out of their way to make widespread attacks and to spread negativity. For the record I have not once made a an attack on GRM or even said if I suspected that her husband is guilty of anything. I already said that misogynistic remarks help no one and that somehow is some sort of personal attack against her.  

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm

I am an old ATG member =]

whatever your post was provocative at the wrong time.
I didn't ask for excuses or reasonings to what you did just stop being provocative please.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
Captain Shram has answered your thread
now fight his brute
http://shramy.mybrute.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 am
I'm leaving today to go see him and I'll probably be gone until tomorrow or Saturday.

I got a call from him last night, and he told me he was on suicide watch because he tried to kill himself. He was saying that he can't handle it in there and he can't handle being away from me and the kids. He's been in there 5 days and and he tried to kill himself, how horrible is that?

He needs to know that people care about him, so anyone here who doesn't mind saying something, please do. He loved coming here to talk or bicker whatever with all of you. I think it would really help him knowing that there are people here who still care.  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces