[PUBLIC] undergoing construction ahhhh Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:17 am
8D Her herd is nonexistent as of yet, since I'm just questing for her, but like I said in thread, it'd be cool if your mare was from the same herd~ Give Einarr something to emo about. xD

Ooh, yeah! I'd love to have them meet. Einarr needs some conflict on the psychological and emotional level to balance out the fights he picks with the stallions around town. xD

And in-thread + IM stuff really works for me, because I've been having a hard time keeping up with all my guild stuff too, so... that really works. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 am
*leaps on deri*

I can never find you on AIM!

But I love your new boy! -_- I want rp tooooo xp

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Hggggggggggggggggg [rolls into the distance with]

I'm going to try to make it a habit to sign onto AIM xD I keep forgetting fsfsdfdsf

Thank you! <3 And yes, we definitely must arepee. c:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 pm
heya, we can either have guild, msn, or AIM rp.

msn or guild is preferred. xD

here's the guild one. xD

[prp] stranger danger

EDIT: SHE GREW I'M SO HAPPY!  

Yumitoko

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:19 am
User Image

I figured I would nudge Fearthainn your direction in case she fit a plot you were trying to form. She is very analytical and doesn't get offended easily, she rarely raises her voice but uses her wit as opposed to volume. Her father is a cold and cynical knight so she is capable of taking a lot. If you are interested just let me know. [=[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm
Oooh, she's gorgeous! I'd love to do some plotting & rping with you. I think she'd be good for Einarr to meet, if only because he tends to react to things with temper rather than not, and I'm interested to see how he'll interact with someone who he can't get a rise out of.

Were you looking for guild or AIM rp? I can do either, but I'll probably be a bit slow with guild RP. If you want AIM, just fling me a PM and I'll send you my SN. Ooor we could even do PM rp, because sometimes I forget to check my guild tags. xD

For these two, since her father is a knight and all, I'm assuming she's more than capable of handling herself? Einarr's not the type who'd fight a mare unless she attacked him (and from what you've said I can't see her really doing that) but she could come across him nursing his wounds after a fight or something, which would have him cranky as hell to be caught, even if he won the fight. Or maybe after hunting down some grub or something. >>

Did you have any ideas in particular?

derivative

Anxious Prophet

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Updates for Jonquil and Einarr~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 am
WIPs posted of the three on the way from Sirenz!

Jonquil is still looking for love, and those three are available for plotting/RP if you'd like (though I'll likely be slow about RP orz).

derivative

Anxious Prophet

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:53 pm
User Image

*punts Laures out*
Might he fit in any of your plots?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm
Oooh, I love Laures. <3 Maybe! Did you have anything in mind? Most of mine are... not really structured, so there's room for flexibility. xD

derivative

Anxious Prophet

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:23 pm
I've decided to scratch all plots for Laures, so he's pretty much up in the air and can be fit into almost any plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image

Oh, Deri! I just read Auguste's plots, and they broke my heart!!! Poor guy!

I think my girl Ocala may be able to give him some sort of comfort, if only in friendship. He's hurting so much, he sounds like he just needs someone patient to stick around and show him how the world is still beautiful, even though he can't always see it. Someone to stay by his side to prove to him that they won't leave him like his mate and kids did.

Ocala is soft-spoken, thoughtful, and a little timid, but she has the heart of a lioness when she has a cause to fight for. She's currently wandering Soquili lands trying to live up to her mother's name. See, Alyna was an excellent explorer, and she traveled all over, meeting loads of different Soquili. Ocala has always felt intimidated by her mother's exploits, and often thought of herself as sub-par because of them.

So, a few months ago Ocala set out on an adventure of her own, tired of living within the oppressive cloud of her mother's shadow. Since, she has gotten lost many, many times, almost been eaten by a Kalona, and met quite a few Soquili to call her friends. She's learning to come out of her shell, although she doesn't really know how to take care of herself in the wilderness.

Basically, what I'm proposing is friendship, unless the two click well in RP. I think they could be good for one another, Ocala to teach Auguste that it's okay to give the world a second chance, and Auguste to teach Ocala how to survive on her own. What do you think?

And IF they do wind up falling in love, that would be okay too. Ocala is single. Actually suffering from a bit of a broken heart, as the one she loved couldn't love her back. (The co-owner of the stallion couldn't procure breeding rights).

Katjive

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Ooh, she's so pretty! I'd love to have them meet and RP. <3 It'd do him good to have some friends and someone to show him that the world isn't entirely a cold, unfriendly place. He'll be pretty surprised by the general friendliness of the lands, actually (he's met Sayuri's Meena and she's really sweet, so he's like whaaaat is this land?) and would probably get along with her. We could start by seeing if they click as friends, and just continue the RP to see where it goes! That's what Sayuri and I are doing with Meena and Auguste. xD

<3 Did you have any ideas for an RP? Perhaps she's lost and he tries to help her out, or something (with a great deal of grumbling on his side, though he'll try to keep most of it to himself) and just ends up getting them BOTH more lost? Forced to spend time together! Woo.

Or any idea you have. I'd totally love to do some RP. c:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 pm
That actually sounds amazing. xD Getting my girl even more lost will be fun. She's such a sweet-natured thing, she'll try to be helpful and kind even after she realizes that they're even MORE lost than they were when they met. Do you want me to start it?  

Katjive

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:24 pm
That would be awesome! I have to go to bed right now, otherwise I'd start it. xD If it turns out you don't have the inspiration or something, I'll try to start it tomorrow after work. <3

[flees to bed]

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces