Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 pm
*Hugs Rica* Yeah seriously. It's like...sometimes people who love roller coasters are just so convinced that EVERYBODY should love them, and that somehow you're just totally lame if you don't like them. gonk Gah, whatever! I'd rather not make an a** of myself sobbing and freaking out thanksmuch!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:56 am
-hugs back- I know right? Seriously it gets on my nerves. It's like trying to tell everyone they should like steak just because I like it. x.x

Of course I'm more or less used to this treatment since I don't roller coasters, scary movies, or can even play horror games. I'm still trying to get over my fear of zombies.  

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ibixch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:51 am
That would have been awesome to me, only because I love roller coasters.
But they shouldn't pressure you like that. And if it's your boss, she should certainly know better.

My pressure things at my old job weren't so interesting.
There was this one girl who would ALWAYS ask me to stay an extra half hour so she can log off early because she was sick because she was pregnant. The first few times, okay. But you are NOT sick every day from being 2 months pregnant.

Something off the job was my friends smoke a LOT of pot. They know I don't do it because of the horrible role it plays in my family's history. I don't really care because it's not me doing it, but my one friend used to get really obnoxious when he was high and started shoving bongs in my face all the time and smoking right next to me when I specifically asked him not to.
Sadly, we aren't friends anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:35 am
ibixch
But you are NOT sick every day from being 2 months pregnant.

Actually you can. My best friend is due in a month, and she hardly gets sick now, but she said she was throwing up every day for the first couple of months. You probably helped her out quite a lot by staying extra.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

ibixch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 am
foot in mouth. ;x
That's interesting. But this girl would pull stuff like this when she wasn't pregnant so, yeah. But, hey. maybe she was being truthful. Girl who cries wolf, i guess.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:29 pm
Yeah they do it all the time I need to learn to say NO...lol
Convince me to go to raves
to celebrate my birthday and do something (I dont like doing that kind of stuff)
Party during the week and I know I have the next day at 7 am
go shopping and I know I dont need to because I have enough clothes already (right now ties, one of my friends has gotten good discounts and he buys some and the next day comes to my house and show them to me If I dont want to buy him some)  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items