Reply Community Lounge
DON'T GO IN THERE! THEY WILL EAT YOU! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 am
I don't know what the hell it is but anything that needs blood goes after me. Even spiders! They will follow me around a ******** room! I would LOVE to know why bugs are so attracted to me! I'm not eating bananas or any fruit really (I should eat more fruit!), I don't usually wear perfume, so I would really really like to know what it is about me. I could totally believe the royal blood thing though!

As for anti itching, I got after bite extra. It's working, but ho damn does it sting! All of my bites are open so the ammonia burns like there's no tomorrow! It stinks too.

Aretoo, I can say that a honey bee attacked me for no reason. We were walking out of a bush (probably more like a forest but it's only a small one), we must have been a good 500 meters away when a bee lands on my upper lip and shoves his stinger in it! Perhaps it was a rogue bee but point being it attacked me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:27 am
this one time my mom, sister && i were walking on this trail at a state park to get to the "rapids" && there were trees all hanging over the little wooden bridge (you know, the ones put there so the stupids don't run off the trail, get lost && die) && between these two trees is this huge spider web. i was, like, 6 && was freaked out because the spider in it was about the size of a ******** grapefruit(!!!!) && my sister shoved me at it right as the spider moved it's leg. i was so scared that i started screaming && she laughed about that for years.... :grumble: ******** sister.... :grumble:  

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

Kage_Demon22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:55 am
mosquitoes are the most annoying thing on the planet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 pm
I live in Northern Mosquito Central - where they are as big as the first joint of my finger and can survive the springtime frosts. >.< Apparently because I am pale and somewhat cool to the touch (which is weird, I know), they shouldn't be attracted to me. I am here to tell you that that is a giant lie. They particularly like my elbows, for reasons that are beyond me, but I also have bites on my legs, arms, shoulders, back of the neck...you get the idea. From June straight through to October, when the cold starts to kill them again.

Of course, I go out to the barn every week, and run through a semi-forested area every day with my dogs, so that might have something to do with it. At least the horseflies are more interested in the horses than in me...I hate those things. I really do. A horsefly is the only insect living in this town that makes me cringe.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:04 pm
******** ME! I went outside for a smoke and ******** got a bite on my hand!

They are just vicious this year!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 am
Oh man, all of thos stories sound horrendous you guys. I've only really had a problem with mosquitoes once this year, and that wa after I went down to this place my friends and I call "Hobo Paradise". It's sort of like this hidden area bakc in the semi woods behind the rec. center fields. The tree roots form a sort of staircase and if you go back there you find a bunch of rocks great for sitting on and aa bunch o branches tied into a swing above them. Anyway, I went back there a few days after a storm once and decided that I wasn't wearing enough clohes to go back there (just shorts and a t-shirt) and left. Well halfway through the field I realise that I'm being bitten and that I have something like five bites on my leg. And as I'm walking I see this GIGANTIC mosquito on my leg that just would not get off. I mean, that thing was huge. I spent two weeks wearing pants in horrid Baltinore heat because whenever I get a bug bite it sweels up like crazy, no matter what. Even if I don't touch it at all. for some reason these bits actually turnd kind of...purple-ish. It was terrible.  

Celestial Burden

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 am
God-Raped-Me

They are just vicious this year!

Perhaps they like nicotine?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 am
eek  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:25 am
Even when I wasn't smoking they just LOVED me, I could believe the royal blood thing xd

Celes, that's common for going outside here at almost any time. I hate them! The worse part is I'm having troubles finding where stores keep the bug spray, I always thought it would be kept wither with the suntan lotions and what not or with the camping stuff. Apparently not. It's kept else where.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 am
You should try those little things you just snap on and just walk around with. That is...if you uncover their secret location in the stores. They might be better than having to spray yourself.  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 pm
I'm not much of a sissy when it comes to bugs, in all honesty... I currently have two pet spiders, one caterpillar, and a lonely ant who can attest to that. But mosquitos.............

Actually, nix that. ANY bug with a proboscis...........

*shudders*

On the 4th of July, I coated myself with bug spray, and they STILL hunted me down in bloody swarms. My legs are covered in those infernal bites. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:31 pm
I somewhat know how you feel. the other day I was hiking, it was rather hot and humid, and I was assaulted by armies of mosquitoes and other flying, buzzing pest.  

umi505

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 am
This thread jinxed me. I haven't had a bug bite in years and I read this...now I have five bites on my foot gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 am
Aww, sorry Al!

Umi they're just horrid in hot, dense, forested areas. Ours were so bad that it was pissing rain and they STILL wouldn't go away! I was standing directly in the rain, no trees or branches or leaves over my head, and they were coming after me anyways. Maybe they were starved.

Slim, I'm cool with ants and caterpillars, but spiders send me screaming. I'm just a touch, like a big a** kick in the shins, arachnophobic. I just can't deal with them. If they're on me expect waterworks! Sipders are attracted to me as well. No lie, they will follow me around a room. They have been on the ceiling and I'll move from seat to seat and they will follow me. A few weeks ago one almost landed on my head! I had the feeling to look up and it was inches from my head. I freaked, sat on the floor and curled up in a ball, and GTR killed it for me.  

God-Raped-Me

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 am
Spiders? That calls for a story...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items