Submit

Time or Money?
  Time
  Money
View Results

Voila! Viola

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:27 am
More time.

More time, you have, the more money you make.

Have your cake and eat it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 pm
I love how people answer the question by explaining thier reason and everyone has this different reason as if they were needing to justify weather they pick money or time. I noticed that many people before answering a question will explain an answer before hand instead of just giving the answer and letting it be. Now I do realise that in a discussion thread you discuss why you would go either way and the reasoning for that, but if you look at people in general as they go through life or through thier conversations, many times they just spout all this extra info at you even when your question is simple. I just find it fascinating but isn't that the purpose of a discussion thread, to look over people's answers and see what makes them tick.

my answer is money  

palnoki

Odd Boy Out

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm
I have too much free time. I want more money so I can do something with my time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm
I'd like more time, because I never seem to have enough and it's always running out on me.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

SoLongAndFairWell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:53 am
definatly time is more important  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items