Spread the message!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 am
Did it occur to you that perhaps English isn't her first language? neutral That doesn't make her stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:36 am
There are translation programs out there that will translate proper punctuation and spelling for you though. Even just reading other peoples posts should help out too. Like the capitalization of I when talking about oneself. Or capitals at the beginning of a sentence. Small things like that should be easy to pick up, and I'm pretty sure all languages use capitals when starting a new sentence.

Small things like that bug me.  

God-Raped-Me

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:59 am
Her lack of capitalization and poor punctuation has little to do with her fluency in the language. I chalked that up to lazy typing, not a lack of intelligence. I see plenty of native English speakers doing the same thing, just like I see francophones typing that way in French; it smacks of carelessness, not stupidity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 am
Blade_With_A_Name_On_It
i think racism is a waste of time.

someone once pointed out that most of my friends were white && i had to stop && go "really? wow... i hadn't noticed." i don't look at people as black or white or hispanic or asian. nor do i look at them as girl or boy, straight or gay. i look at people as people, && if i happen to befriend mostly one type of person, then i guess they are the most comfortable with me. but, whatever. i'm open to all kinds. besides, if everyone was the same on the outside, how the ******** would we be able to tell who's who?

I don't think any body else could have said that better. Thanks, Blade! 3nodding

Racism is a waste of time and patience.
People, we're living in the 2000's, not the 1700-1800's. Grow up.
Blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, gay, straight, etc., there is no difference in any of them. We are human, every single one of us. You don't look at a person at the color of their skin or their sexuality, you look at a person for who they are.

XxDarkMalicexX

Nikki_Jaq

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm
To: one races person sad (God-Raped-Me)
Sweetie, dont be sittin there calling me stupied when you have never meet me!! See this is the kinda stuff I am tolding about. By the way just so you know English is my first language and I DO NOT need extra help with me speking English.
Do be siting there and thinkin you know me because you dont!! And even if english was not my first language then so what, that still makes me stupied. Reading other people's post will not help people who have english as their second language, and people i just want you to know that God-Raped-Me is a races person, and does not deserve to be on this website. dont even both posting me back because I will not be go to the level you are on now. I hope you dont forget this and that this will always be in your guilt!! sad
By the way I hope i spelled evry word right, and used capitizalion, and punctuation correctly bcause remember i am stupied!!

Love a stupied Mexican girl,
Nikki

By the way he will no longer be able to post on this post  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 pm
*facepalm*
Why did I bother...?  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm
*blinks* did... you call GRM racist just because she called you stupid? True what she said was uncalled for but... seriously? You have no idea the mistakes you made in that post that I could comment on and make fun of you for. And are you saying she can't post in this thread? Because you really don't have the power to support that claim...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 pm
Taeryyn
*facepalm*
Why did I bother...?

??  

Nikki_Jaq

Nikki_Jaq

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*blinks* did... you call GRM racist just because she called you stupid? True what she said was uncalled for but... seriously? You have no idea the mistakes you made in that post that I could comment on and make fun of you for. And are you saying she can't post in this thread? Because you really don't have the power to support that claim...

what do u think it should do im not going down to her level and make fun of her race and she doesn't have the right to do the same!! she should meet me first before saying things like that  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 pm
No name calling of any sort, please. Go back to discussing the topic at hand.

Thanks! And while racism is bad, I prefer to discourage all kinds of discrimination, if possible and reasonable.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 pm
@Party she insulted your intelligence, not your race. And well.. you kind of are stooping to her level in a way...

@Jaft I think racism is usually just the most blatant. I mean you can discriminate against people who... eat white chocolate, but you are less likely to notice that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 pm
do u guys honestly want me to bring grim back??

majority wins!!  

Nikki_Jaq

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:15 pm
Well it's not like you actually had the power to bar her from this thread anyway >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:18 pm
Let me clarify something for you Party, you do not have to power to ban a person from your thread. Even the crew can't ban someone from just ONE thread. GRM could post wherever she pleased, whenever she pleased unless one of us, the crew, banned her from the guild. Please stop acting like you have power that you don't.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Nikki_Jaq

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 pm
i have the right to band her from the post that i've made.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff