Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

83_Londons_Burning_8D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image

A thread RP between Rio De Genero and Zaiella

Rio - Sniffs around for a little while trying to find something to do. A little fed up to be honest. No one seemed to be about and everyone that was seemed occupied with something else. Which was no good for a foal who craved the attention of everyone around him. He sighed slightly before looking for the raccoon he had been stalking for the last week, Raccoons had soon become his favourite animals they were so cute and this one was such a little trouble maker.

Zaiella - Her piercing blue eyes followed the winged foal as he pranced around. Her own winged shifted slightly by her side as she moved them to a more comfortable position. This foal was a variety of different colours, similar to a rainbow. He also seemed to be looking for something...

Curious, the mare approached him, golden hooves lightly touching the ground. "Morning, little one," she greeted. "Are you looking for something?"

Rio - "Yes I am to be honest. You see there has been this raccoon which has been around here and he keeps stealing things from me!" The little foal stated with a small pout. He liked the raccoon just for its personality but it was annoying every time he got something nice to eat it would always steal it and then run away. He looked up at the mare with a smile and a flick of his tail happy he had someone to talk to now. "Anyway Hello. My name is Rio." he greeted her with a wide friendly smile.

Zaiella - A frown tugged at the mare's lips as the foal explained his little predicament. "That's quite a shame..." She replied. "And I can only imagine how agitating that little raccoon is," she added with a little shrug. "I'm Zaiella," she stated, smiling and bowing her head slightly to the foal. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rio."

Rio - "It is nice to meet you too Zaiella." He smiled and nodded tilting his head to one side. "No I am sure it is just playing a game with me. To be honest it gives me something to do. I will get it back... as soon as I find the little... Erm.... Pthatat?" he chose his words carefully not to show the mare his bad habits. "Want to look with me? Maybe if I hide and you try and find me then you will find it by mistake?" he asked trying to come up with an excuse to play hide and seek.

Zaiella - She tilted her head at the foal's request. It seemed like a game of hide-and-seek to her. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she chuckled. "All right, fine. We'll play hide-and seek," she said with a light laugh. She nudged the foal's side with her nose as a way to tell him to go hide.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image

Oathkeeper... a grandfather!

This is a RP between Rio De Genero and his family. The three siblings are in for a treat as their Grandfather comes to see them for the first time!

Reila & Rio De Genero

This is a RP where Rio De Genero meets a kepli filly who does not seem to be the usual good hearted mary-sue's that he is used to.

Stripe & Rio De Genero

This is where Rio De Genero meets a filly who is in need to cheer up. So he makes a new friend the way he knows the best. By being a foal and playing!

Malta & Rio De Genero

This is a RP where Rio De Genero meets a mare who is preparing for a festival dedicated to Fireflies. He is here to help and celebrate this odd theme with her. He makes a new friend in the process.

Addy & Rio De Genero

Rio De Genero meets the strange mare he had met yet! It is a small Usida named Addy who is hard to understand, very touchy feely and really hyperactive! He however finds her hyperness addicting and soon takes a liking to this strange little creature.

83_Londons_Burning_8D

83_Londons_Burning_8D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image

Its Only The Sea

In this RP, Rio De Genero meets a brother and sister, the girl a cross breed named Sita, the other a Kalona named Saint. They go to the beach to spend the day and stay there till it is dark!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:53 pm
User Image

My Mother Away From Home

In this RP, Rio De Genero meets a mare named Numielle and he finds she has some motherly instincts of her own.

83_Londons_Burning_8D

83_Londons_Burning_8D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:23 am
User Image

Rio De Genero & Blessita

Rio meets yet another friend. This adventurous little filly!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image

[ Each Days A Gift - Not A Given Right ]

After all of this random RP. I have decided it is time to get Rio De Genero into some more meaningful RP's. So we are starting with the meeting of who is going to be one of Rio's most important -non related- role models. Her name is Seng, she is the leader of a herd and a honourable warrior. One day he might join his precious teachers herd but lets see where it goes. I will make a respectable young gentleman out of this chatty little foal yet!

83_Londons_Burning_8D

83_Londons_Burning_8D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image
A fun thread RP between London and Rio De Genero, these brothers crack me up!

Rio - *runs over and tackles his brother >D* Gottcha!

London - *is tackled by Rio* Ow...my complexion is now ruined with scuft-ness and dirty* gonk *chews on his brother's wing*

Rio - You care too much about your looks brother, your like a women *pouts and huffs at the wing nibbling*

London - It's good to care. It's to be sure my face won't wind up looking as bad as yours. *sticks tongue out*

Rio - Heey! If my face is bad yours is drop dead dreadful >D I am the looker! *smirks* Vont Vou Agree? *imitating a mare he heard*

London - You don't know what your talking about. Your colors on you face don't blend, you have markings on it that look like scars and your hair is a blend of completely opposing colors that clashes with your face. o.O Mine all blends and matches.

Rio - Wait till we are grown, my long creamy locks will walk all over yours >.> and I do not bleed blue! They do not look like scars they are just bad a**. >D *nods* You are just a big black blob at least I am defined! maybe we should get someone to judge it for us!

London - I am like the night sky, as father's coat is! With cool studly tattoos wink ...maybe we should stare Anyone will agree I look better!

Rio - Tatoo's more like illumination-ious puke! >D Father has contrast in his white and blues, you are just black >.> I think you will find I am the better looking one >D I have feather I AM Le FluFfuMz~ every chick likes a guy she can sleep on

London - Okay Mr. "Lefluffums" with a title like that the only thing you'll be sleeping with is guys twisted Oh by the way---sure dad looks like the night sky as we view it, but I look like DEEP SPACE! OHo! Hows that for bad a**?!

Rio - Lol, even if I did sleep with guys, they would not be as butch as the people I think you will end up with. The ladies like Le-fluffums! D< thats why most of my friends are mares... not fillies... MARES! ¬¬

London - Oooooo...old lady a** chaser! twisted rofl I'm telling MOM! She'll be mortified!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAA! *trots away*

Rio
- *chases after brother O.O* OH NO YOU DON'T!

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff