Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Thiefs Tale (open and always accepting) NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Hell yez!!!! (thank you!)
  No, i wants teh moonay!! (poll whore)
  Maybe...(ok)
  I HAVE A PET ROCK NAMED RICKI!!! (I shall kill your pet rock, bwahahaha)
View Results

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:42 pm
"Yeah, it is, how would you know about it? I don't remember seeing you around Felicite" Evelyn stood, still eying him suspiciously. She put her hand to her throat instinctively.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:47 pm
"Hmm?" he said as he started strapping his armor back on "oh, i get around. So your from Felicite then? That would make you a thief now wouldn't it." strapping his sword onto his back John turned back to the girl "so what's your name thief?" he asked reaching down to help her up.  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:49 am
She grabbed his hand and jumped up. She bent down and dusted off her skirt again and stood and looked at him. "Oh, my name's Evelyn! Nice to meet you stranger, now you must tell me your name!" She declared in normal perky manner. Regardless of the fact she was terrified of the man just a moment ago, she jumped back into her carefree self after she realised he was innocent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 am
"Call me John. so your questing for the Heart huh? sounds fun" he said flashing a smile "and by the looks of it you could use someone with my talents"  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:22 pm
She eyed him suspicously, but didn't really care if he was on her side or going after the Heart himself. "Well, I'm not exactly questing for the Heart, I'm more following it, out of curiousity... I don't know...you look like you could make some good muscle...but, you'll have to prove it. Perhaps on that group of men downstairs, they look pretty tough, and look as though they have malicious intent." She wanted to test him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:10 pm
John couldn't help but chuckle "Your testing me? Right after I incapacitated you with ease? But maybe you misunderstood me, I am very good in a fight but that's not why you need me. You need me for my experience."  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am
Evelyn smirked. She put her hands on her hips in mocking kind of way. "Experience huh? Well what kind of 'experience' do you have? By the way, you didn't incapacitate me, I did that to myself if you'll remember, I tripped and that's how your little, invisible thingies got me!" She announced. She stared at him with mocking eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:14 pm
John chuckled again "experience in the art of magic." he said "for example my 'invisible thingies' are called wards and would have gotten you whether you had tripped or not, they form a protective bubble, in this case around this room, that only another magic user or someone with a magical item can breach it. It's really not surprising, there are so few magic users now a days this stuff isn't common knowledge anymore."  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm
Evelyn's eyes grew big. "YOU KNOW MAGIC!?!" She yelled with such excitment, she couldn't keep herself still. She jumped up and down on alternating feet. "Great, deciding done! From now on we travel together!!! Oh and from now on I shall refer to you as 'Wizard'!" She declared pointing at him. "Come Wizard, onward to where you were planning to go next!" She stood by the door, still jumping on different feet, waiting for him to follow.

((haha, this is why my bio said she was an airhead.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Jon looked at Evelyn quizzically "Firstly yes, Second don't call me Wizard, Third i have no pans on where to go next."  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:57 pm
"First, Yay!, Second, aww.... Third, well....I have no plans either...." Evelyn fell to the ground and sat in her thinking position, which was just sitting criss-cross. "I haven't heard any other rumors about The Heart, but" She yawned. "I did hear a rumor about some pirates off the coast, not too far from here...pirates have treasure you know! And with treasure, that means things to steal..." She chuckled to herself. "Plus, I always wondered what the ocean looked like..." She yawned again as she thought of what an ocean looked like, or even what a pirate looked like. "What do you say Wizard, to the coast next? There should be plenty of opportunities, to use your magic." She looked back up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:00 pm
"Hey! don't call me...*sigh* whatever. As long as I get 50% lead away of anything we make you just lead the way. So how are we getting there?"  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 am
Evelyn giggled at his frustration. "Well...I don't know...I'm not sure where the coast is...but! I bet someone down staris does! If we ask around we'll find the answer! As for form of transportation, walking of course!" At this she jumped up and leaned against the door frame.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:29 pm
((we need more people))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm
((*sigh* yes...yes we do....))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers