Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[public] Buggy's plots-[Kenton plot update]<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurkers
  +1
View Results

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:41 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:42 pm
RESERVED

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:46 pm
RESERVED

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 pm
geesh that took forever...OPEN FOR POSTING!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:36 pm
Kawoni plot update...i heard that the horse has to be a month old before it breeds...is this true?  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:46 pm
Yes, that's true. And I might have a few horses to help you when they grow. Or a friend for her. I'll update this later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 pm
alrighty, thanks  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:35 pm
User Image

This is Saint Augustine, Saint or August for short. Saint is much like his name, since just recently hitting adulthood he has yet to be Rp'd as an adult. I'm more than willing to still Rp at his foal age. None the less, Saint's basket was left by where my Cerynei settled her three baskets. Considering all of them were white to some degree, she thought nothing of caring for the strange new basket. Well, he was also the first to emerge from his basket, and his "mother" has yet to explain, well, anyone has yet to explain to him that he's a Kalona. He has met his "sisters, brother, and father" as well as a normal colt and a UniKalona mare. His mom feeds him apples and grass, and while his stomach handles this very badly...he doesn't know the first thing about eating meat.

Saint's path is hopefully going to pan out like such:
-Meet others, gain a understanding of how to talk and use language to his advantage.
-Gain some friends, some wanted...some received.
-Have some trigger that sets his downward spiral into motion, a fresh kill or something that makes his natural Kalona blood kick in.
-Confront his mother about what he really is, and end up getting triggered again...resulting in her injured somehow.
-Drives himself from home because he's scared to hurt anyone else.
-Is so alone he drives himself insane kinda', reverts to natural Kalona instincts.
-Possibly has a fling during this time, and leaves the mother while still pregnant.
-Stalks her without being seen while she's pregnant, and witnesses the birth.
- Either stays with the mother to help her in protection of his young, or leaves with regret...

He will eventually go back to his mother, at which time I assume his sister Sita, will most likely snap at him and possibly drive him off again. But this time he'll be rather level headed, not in stone with all these plans...but it's a brainstorm.

Kyra Bloodborne

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riverfaith is a new mother of three, four if you count Saint. She had a herd but since being pregnant by a mutant, has yet to go back to them. She didn't want her children to be outcast and looked down upon because of a mistake made by her. She's naive to a certain extent, but since motherhood came, she's getting better.

[More Riverfaith, Saint and Sita things here]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 pm
User Image

Sita, a rambunctious, full of energy pest. Honestly she means no offense by being as blunt and energetic as she is, but her mother's "flighty" habits ran over-drive on her. She's very naive, worse than her mother right now. She knows right and wrong, knows good and bad, and knows better than to pick fights and be snappy...she just doesn't choose to be different. Sita can be found hanging around her brother Saint most often, but he's boring, all logical and inquisitive in a shy way. Sita is bound to get herself into trouble, but for now the only one scolding her has been her brother.

[Sita is due to grow within the next few days]

Kyra Bloodborne

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:05 pm
i think saint would fit perfectly for Kawoni's first breeding spot. i love his backstroke and him being slightly insane would draw Kawoni to him and spark her interest...not to mention he is the lightest Kalona she has ever seen. i could see her being just fascinated by him which could turn into devotion and love, until he leaves her. then she will get to experience hate

and i think River faith would make a great friend. Kawoni would trust her and turn to her for support and emotional help seeing as riverfaith knows what it is like to experience motherhood and the fear of returning home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:20 pm
<3  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm
sbuggy166
i think saint would fit perfectly for Kawoni's first breeding spot. i love his backstroke and him being slightly insane would draw Kawoni to him and spark her interest...not to mention he is the lightest Kalona she has ever seen. i could see her being just fascinated by him which could turn into devotion and love, until he leaves her. then she will get to experience hate

and i think River faith would make a great friend. Kawoni would trust her and turn to her for support and emotional help seeing as riverfaith knows what it is like to experience motherhood and the fear of returning home.

Yeah, River's first breeding to a mutant spooked the crap out of her. But for her children she didn't go home, too much bad would've come with it. She'd be all for having some more close friends.

And yes for saint as well. Poor thing is so deluded right now, I can't wait for the plots to unfold. He'd welcome the devotion and sudden passion for being around him, that's for sure. Poor thing does not know how to handle females. XD

He's not old enough to breed yet however, just to let you know. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces