I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
You do? Really? I never would have thought that... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's a suprise to most people that I....
  Like a particular genre of music
  participate in a particular sport
  have an unusual collection
  Other
View Results

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 am
I don't really think I surprise people a whole hell of a lot.

I can only really think several years ago when I used to dress more...creatively? than I do now. I'd wear street fashion-inspired outfits of a varying sort usually complete with top hat or bowler hat and interesting eye make-up like an Alex DeLarge eye and such....
Anyway, I remember being in my life drawing class one day and I made a reference to an episode of the tv show, Friends. The guy next to me got the reference but then was like "Wow. I'd never think you to watch a show like Friends." But I was just like "I love Friends... 8D" And that was that....

And a few years later when I wasn't dressing that way anymore and a guy in my class one day asked "Hey didn't you used to dress in, like...top hats and stuff?" And I had to confirm that yep...that was me. I look boring now... whee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm
Everything about me seems to surprise people when they first get to really know me. sweatdrop I can talk to a person for hours about this and that... And then they ask me what kind of things I like, and I get reactions along the lines of, "What? You like anime?" "What? You like superheroes?" "Huh? You like video games?"

The affinity for WoW and roleplaying especially get people. ninja

And AFTER people get to know me, I... don't really surprise them at all. They realize I'm kind of a wild card.  

Slim95
Crew

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:10 pm
I've surprised a number of people with my music preferences, clothes, and hobbies. I don't really get out much these days though so, I have no recent examples to share. sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff