Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
why are people so rude to newbies? - Answered Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatoru-kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 am
I've never had your problem before. I guess i was one of the lucky ones who haven't faced that kind of dilemma yet.

I remember the first time I joined Gaia was because I wanted to correct someone's post about yaoi. They had it all wrong with their fan girlish tendencies gave it such a bad reputation that I had to clear the air.

Anywho after I cleared the misconception I abandoned the forum then came back on recently. Played some slots struck a conversation with anyone who was willing to talk and bang I've been addicted to Gaia ever since...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 am
yeah. i think its the kina personality i have or something because i try and they always have something smart assed to say. im a good person and its just frustrating. i would appreciateit if you had some of your NICCE friends add me to there friends list so i can experiance the good in gaia. i never want to quit or have to report someone you know. but if i let someone just get away with bullying me would it ever stop???  

Loud_lil_Senpai

Fashionable Shopper

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

malachai morrow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 am
Unfortunately, if people just allow others to get away with bullying, then they have no reason to stop. It might not be you they continue to bully, but they'll just move onto a new target if nobody does anything about it, and then someone else is going to end up feeling the way you have.

Often you can avoid instances like that by picking and choosing the threads you participate in. Some topics invite more creeps than others. (for example those 'boys chase girls' or 'kiss a girl if u think she is hawt' threads are usually very troublesome and just invite those wanting to cyber.) You just need to find places that are comfortable for you and that you feel you fit in.

Not every thread or guild that you try is going to be that place for you, but you shouldn't give up. The thing about Gaia is that it's so large and diverse, there's something here for everyone. Sometimes it can take a lot of searching before you find that place. I had been on gaia for 2 years before I found the roleplaying guild that I now call home. Sticking it out is important. If you run away and quit gaia, then the bully wins, and you lose out on something that you could potentially enjoy a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 am
your right thank you. i need words of wisdom. ive been going through hard times and gaia is my get away where people make me feel loved lol. i just want to get on and talk to friends.  

Loud_lil_Senpai

Fashionable Shopper

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

DrStones

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:15 am
ive been a mod on many sites and well. honestly noobs are the best. i mean theres no game without noobs. its mostly how u treat them. if u treat one like s**t hes gunna treat u like s**t and annoy you. so just act nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 pm
exactly! thats hoew i am if you disrespect me im going to disrespect you. its uncalled for honestly  

Loud_lil_Senpai

Fashionable Shopper

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers