Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[ORP] Captian Bifinny's Fish Shop! (COMPLETE!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 pm
"I do not think she will mind." Silver was also all for this idea. Sitara did not seem to have many friends, as far as he knew. Though, ever since she had grown, he was no longer following her every step of the way. He knew his daughter, while a little spitfire, did not retaliate without good reason.

"Do you have a pen and paper nearby ? I can note my address down for you for when you want to visit. Or if you have more questions later."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 am
((I'm just going to wrap it up here, to make things smooth - thank you very much Zero - you can finish out the RP for Silver in a last post if you wish, of course!))

The captain withdrew a thick charcoal-based grease pencil (the type that could write on anything from wood to steel) from his breast pocket. Taking a bit of wrapping paper, he nodded to the man and took down his information. Not too much of a walking distance, even for one crippled as he.

With the sound of a polite throat clearing, Elli called the captain's attention back to the stalls. With a quick glance, Bifinny knew that he had tarried too long. Several of the front line fishmongers were waiting for his say-so on certain haggle-based deals and one of his largest customers had just arrived, and was waiting patiently to the side of the stall.

His mouth twitched slightly into a frown, wanting to pick more of this man's brain for details, but knowing he had a responsibility to his workplace, he held out his hand to Silver. "Thank yeh for takin' some time to come down here. I'm one who likes to be prepared." He bullied up against, and managed not to show the p***k of emotion that flared when he recalled what he was going to be preparing for.

"I've got to get back to m'work now, but if yeh ever need anythin' - fish wise - yeh come see me from now on." His words did have the slight ring of a command, not so much a request, but that was really the only way he knew to sound honest. "Thank yeh again. Excuse me."

He turned then from Silver and nodded to the fishmongers and slightly irritated hagglers. He began to point to each in turn and they shouted out the order and prices. He agreed to all - his boys were no fools, and quite good at stopping the haggle before it went too low. He then approached his customer, and got to the business of his own haggle.

It would only be by the time the market closed that the captain would wonder if Silver had been annoyed or disappointed by his sudden departure. He hoped not. But by then he'd had more than enough of the place and wanted to get home to put his feet up and go to sleep by the fire.  

SilverLynx

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces