Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] - Cada/Ziya - Contagious Energy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:47 pm
“Probably… I’ll have to remember to stay indoors next time” Ziya smiled at the other and started to dry off. Running it through his hair, he let his drape around his neck once he felt he was done. Ziya too didn’t know too much on what would happen if he stayed out in the storm, he felt a whole lot better now to be inside. The lights weren’t flickering at all and none of the appliances were turning on by themselves.

“Right! Sorry!” Ziya laughed a little and motioned the other to follow him into t he kitchen. It was a nice quaint little kitchen, a table and some chairs in the middle of it. The lightening dust hurried around to get what he needed and paused for a moment.

“Do you want Mint chocolate coco or regular?” He asked suddenly, a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm
"Regular is fine." He responded looking around the kitchen. It reminded him of home with his guardian but he didn't live there anymore and was now sharing a home with his friends. Thankfully one of them could cook, though he was certain so could Sable. "I don't like mint much." He said as an after thought.

Looking around once more he sat down on one of the chairs smiling as he rubbed at a drop of water slipping down a strand of his hair. "I guess growing up with lights flickering is a lot better then making your guardian ill." He wasn't sure how it worked but most humans who stayed around him for too long got sick. So far most of his dust friends hadn't gone ill. Maybe they could withstand his spores better then humans. "I probably shouldn't stay long though and be sure to clean the cup really good okay?" Call him a worry-wart but he didn't want Ziya's guardian getting sick from his visit either.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 pm
“Okay, regular it is” Ziya smiled and started to boil the water. He grabbed down two fair sized mugs and set them on the counter before grabbing the tin that held the regular coco in it in. Looking back over his shoulder at Cada, he blinked at his words.

“Made your guardian ill?” he sounded confused. How could he make someone sick? Perhaps it was the element he was aligned with made people sick. That had to be really hard on him, knowing if he was around people too much he made them sick.

“I will… but don’t worry too much over it… you can’t help it” he smiled at t he other, patting his shoulder in a friendly manner before sitting down with him. Ziya could tell it was something Cada worried a lot about but he really couldn’t blame him. He could somewhat relate but probably not to the extent of what Cada could have gone through. It seemed like every dust had repercussions to their powers.

“I used to accidentally blow up appliances if I wasn’t careful... in one month we went through three toasters…” Ziya grinned a little at the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:57 pm
He tried not to bring the mood down but that was a worry he always held in the back of his mind. "I try my best." He nodded giving a slight tilt to his head at Ziya's toaster episodes. "That's horrible! I could never start a day without toast and jam." He chuckled lightly sitting back in his seat. "You're worse then me you toaster murderer!" With a soft giggle he set Mr. Happy on the table smiling at him.

"This little guy is really a good friend though. He seemed to help make things better." Poking the little toy in his small nose he gave Ziya a reassuring smile. "I'm okay with it though. Some day I'll be a doctor and help people get better instead of sick. Maybe even find cures that no one has found yet." At least he hoped so.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 pm
Laughing a little along with the other, he grinned as he thought back to those toaster explosions. “I couldn’t help it! I would pick it up and go to plug it in and Bam! It would surge and explode! Little pieces all over the kitchen!” he laughed, a smile still on his face. “My Guardian wouldn’t let me near appliances till I could keep from exploding them….” He smiled and itched his still damp cheek.

Gray hues softened a little as he listened to the other, looking at the Plush. It was a pretty cute plush he had to admit, probably something the other had for a long time. “That’s good… to have someone you can always relay on to be there for you no matter what” He smiled a little. When the other said about being a doctor, he had to admire him a little for having such a goal already. Ziya personally had no idea what he wanted to do with himself.

”That’s a pretty admirable job to go for, I have a feeling with the determination you have… you’ll have no problem achieving it!”
Ziya smiled to Cada. This really made him think about what he could do, maybe a mechanic since he really liked fixing things.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:39 pm
"Well it's kinda the obvious choice. My papa is a doctoro, he makes all kinds of medicines to help sick people." He thought about it scratching his nose. "I want to actually be there with the patience though. Maybe a nurse if not a doctor. It really doesn't matter as long as everyone gets better." That was the major goal.

"But at least you had some fun though. I'm sure my papa would yell at me everyday if I kept breaking appliances. I did my fair share of coloring on his sterile walls." He laughed remembering the mural he had drawn. "It was so boring cause he had nothing for kids so I often got bored waiting for him to get home from work." The vague whistle of boiling water caught his attention. Turning yellow orbs toward the stove he smiled glad that they would enjoy their cocoa soon.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm
“A Doctor? Wow” Ziya said softly, blinking a little as he got up after hearing the kettle go off. He faintly wondered if it would be too much trouble to ask if Cada’s father could take a look at Ashton’s arm since he had refused to go to the hospital. “That’s a pretty important job… being a Nurse or a doctor is a really important job”

“Hah yeah that would be defiantly boring… at least for me when Ashton was at work his friend would baby sit me and she’d play with me…” Ziya murmured and started to mix the mugs up, making the drinks nice and rich. Picking up both mugs, he set one down by Cada then his by his seat before going to find the marshmallows.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm
"Yeah but I had fun with my familiar Femka. She's a really strange pixie thing." It wasn't easy to explain but he wondered where she was now. The poor thing had wandered off some place and hadn't been back for a while. He sighed hoping she was okay and would return some day. "I also had Mr. Happy with me so there were plenty things to do once I put my mind to it." And then there were those nights he had to tuck Marijus into bed for being drop dead drunk. He sighed with a halfhearted chuckle. That was hardly the way a doctor should conduct himself.

"Oh cocoa, it smells good." he sniffed at his cup waiting for the marshmallows. So far the day had been quite exciting. Endless cracks of thunder and flashes of lightening were best observed from afar but with Ziya around it made it that much more interesting... and scary. Cada smiled at the thought, stifling a slight yawn.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 pm
“Ah Pixie thing? Neat!” Ziya smiled, trying to picture what it would have looked like. It sounded like a pretty cool little familiar to have to talk to when you were alone. Personally Ziya had always wanted a pet of some kind but knew Ashton would never let him have one. He’d asked for a dog once but that hadn’t gone over very well.

“I’m glad you think so! Ah Hah! There they are!” Ziya chimed as he reached up and grabbed the bag of marshmallows. Bringing the whole bag over, he tore open the top a little and set the bag down between them.

Looking out the kitchen window, he watched the storm rage on, wondering if it was ever going to stop. “Wow…. Its really storming out there…. I would have thought the lightening would have at least moved on a little….”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:30 pm
"I wanted a cat but never got the nerve to ask after Femka sorta followed me home one day." He chuckled sheepishly. He reached for some marshmallows and plopped them in his cocoa then took one and plopped it in his mouth.

His attention also went outside hoping things would get better. "Maybe the storm is lingering cause you're older." Cada titled his head in thought then clapped his hands together excitedly. "Maybe you can make the storm go away. Not necessarily the storm itself but the lightening and thunder... maybe. If you concentrate." He hadn't actually seen any dust use their powers outside of Hymn. Even Cada had some serious misgivings with his own abilities. Making people sick was not something to flaunt and use without serious thought. Though he wondered if making people sick were the only effect, could he possibly reverse a sickness? "You should give it a try."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Plopping a marshmallow into his mug, he lifted it and blew some of the steam that came from the top. Sipping it carefully, he sighed as it warmed him up a little; driving out some of the cold that had settled into his bones. Blinking at the others suggestion, never having through of that at all. Looking back outside then to Cada, he hrmm’ed softly.

”Maybe…I guess it couldn’t hurt to try right?” Ziya smiled and set his mug down. Taking in a long deep breath, he let it go slowly as he closed his eyes. He’d have to be pretty careful on how he concentrated on it since he wasn’t sure on what would happen.

As he concentrated there seemed to be a crackled in the air around them, which would make the hairs on the back of anyone’s neck rise a little. The lights in the kitchen flickered then glowed a little brighter then normal. Soon a few of the appliances turned on, beeping a little as the thunder and lightening still clashed a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 pm
Cadaver was quiet as he watched Ziya take a deep breath. The soft hum of the air brought a light tinge of electricity to crackle around them. A tickle of something on his neck made him blink a few times as he looked out the nearest window. The lightening was still taking control but it looked like Ziya was doing a good job for now. He held a bated breath not wanting to break the Ziya's concentration while he tried to direct the lightening a little.

That tickle kicked in again making the hairs on his arms feel slightly hot and electrified. Looking with a slight worried expression in hazel eyes he went to reach for Ziya but felt a spark of something keeping him from touching the lightening dust. It was probably a dumb idea to reach for the boy while he was trying to channel his powers but the spark was enough to send Cada crashing from his seat to the floor. "Ow!" He cried out blinking back the sudden jolt of energy. Shaking his head, he rubbed the back of his neck looking up with a sheepish grin. "That's was kinda stupid of me."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm
When Ziya heard the crash and Ow, his eyes snapped open and he stood up quickly. “Cada! Are you all right?” He asked, sounding a little breathless. The appliances stopped but the lights flickered for a few more moments before the one that lit the kitchen broke with a pop. The tinkle of the glass shards hitting the cover that was over the bulb.

The lightening moved to sit down on the floor next to Cada, his legs a little wobbly as he went. “I didn’t hurt you did I?” he asked desperately, his gray hues filled with concern. Ziya was a little paler then before, it had taken a lot out of him to try and will the lightening away. The room was dark now, the flash of the lightening illuminating the room whenever it stretched across the sky. The soft light from the hallway made it possible for Ziya to see Cada.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Cada managed a small laugh sitting up just a bit. He could see the worry on Ziya's face just barely from the dim lighting. "I shouldn't have reached for you like that. Don't worry... I'm okay." he offered showing him that nothing was damaged. Cada took a moment to watch the other noting he looked quite upset. "Ziya? What's wrong? I told you I'm okay, I promise." He responded pulling the other into a hug to reassure him everything was okay. "I'll just be careful next time." He rubbed the teen's back letting him go after a while. "How 'bout we get back to that cocoa now? It will help both our nerves."

Giving his head a crack from left to right he stood to his feet stretching a bit. "Yep all limbs functional." Turning a smile on the other boy he reached out to help him up. "You do pretty good. Better than I could imagine actually, there was a lot of electric current going through the room. That's probably why I got shocked like that when I reached for you." Looking over at the table he was relieved to find his cocoa and Ziya's still intact. Good they could still enjoy their cocoa over small chatter. He went over to the table, snagging his chair along the way. Sitting down he waited for Ziya to join him before plopping more marshmallows in his cocoa and blowing the steam gently. He took a test sip smiling at the rich texture. "This is really good."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:31 pm
Ziya let the breath he didn’t realize he was holding go and he sighed a little. His shoulders sagged a little when he was pulled into the hug, resting his head against Cada’s shoulder for a moment. “Sorry… Its just the last time I tapped into my powers I accidentally really hurt my guardian….” He murmured softly into Cada before the other pulled back. Raking a hand through his damp hair, he caught his breath and rubbed his face a little. Taking the others offered hand, there was still a slight tingle of electricity to him but it was back to what touching Ziya was normally like.

Once on his feet, he sat back down across from Cada and really looked at him to make sure he was honestly okay. “That’s the last time I ever do that….” Ziya laughed a little, sipping his still hot drink. “Though it was pretty cool getting all of the appliances going…. But I do have to fix that light before my Guardian gets up… “ he smiled a little easier this time as he relaxed.

”Yeah… Hot chocolate always seems to taste better when its enjoyed with very good company”  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff