Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:20 pm
wakusei
Kerrigan_dragon
........ I'm just gonna ignore that bit about Lord of the Rings there.

Me too... xp

The queens play similar roles, but their personalities are considerably different to me. It's just strange to combine them. It's like they think "well they both like red...and are queens...so clearly they should be the same person." Silly silly.

NOT I!

The LOTR movies left out s**t LOADS! I was sitting in the theater and my friend who read the books would NOT SHUT UP! "wrong, missing this and that." That's not how that happened." No they had to leave out tones!

I'm just a HUGE Tim Burton fan, like I said I love almost all his movies, I love some that I didn't even know he did! I really can't wait for this!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm
124-C
Is it sad that the only thing that truly excites me about this movie is the prospect of Alan Rickman's voice? 'Cause it is. I wish I had a voice like Rickman.
I started giggling when I saw Alan Rickman is playing the Caterpillar.
So it's a good reason. :3  

pickle relish

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:27 pm
When i saw Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman and Stephen Fry I was like "HEAVEN!"

*feels like a giddy little school girl again*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm
I'm not really in this conversation but I CAN'T ******** WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!! I'M A FRIGGIN ALICE DORK AND CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!! plus TIM BURTON ROX!!!!!!  

infinite_personalities101

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm
By the way, this is a sequel, of sorts, to Alice in Wonderland, and not a retelling; it takes place 10 years after her original adventures.

And yeah, there were plenty of changes to LOTR, but it stayed FAR more faithful to the source materials than most anything else I've ever seen. mrgreen

Speaking of source material, Mars Attacks is brilliant lunacy, especially considering the fact that it was based on a series of Topps bubble gum cards! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:16 pm
Wow really Aretoo? I didn't know that. I was like 8 when I watched it last and it scared the hell out of me! Like I said now that I'm older and understand more I should probably try to watch it again.  

God-Raped-Me

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 pm
In my opinion, Tim Burton and Johnny Depp should have left their association alone at Edward Scissorhands. I have been hugely disappointed by Burton's more recent movies. Hated his Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Sweeney Todd.
I'm also sick of all the fan girls surrounding Burton and Depp.
Also, choosing Alice in Wonderland...it's just like ...catering to that wanna be hip mall goth crowd -_-

Can't say I'm very excited.

EDIT:

EWwwww Anne Hathaway is going to be in it?! Uggh...just....ugh.
Whatever good Alan Rickman can bring to the movie may be completely diminished by her presence there -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Anne Hathaway has her merits... >_>  

124-C

pickle relish

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm
Just go ahead and call them boobs already, Tsuj.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm
I guess since I'm not a lesbian it's hard for me to see her appeal.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:46 pm
Eyes. Lips. Voice. And, yes, figure.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Physical attributes are easily overshadowed by how annoying she is...and I hate her voice.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:53 pm
I don't know, she did a pretty good job in Get Smart, so she may be able to do so again in this.

And I liked parts of her performance in Havoc.

...Ok, I fast-fowarded to her sex and masturbation scenes, but I still found it enjoyable...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 pm
124-C
Is it sad that the only thing that truly excites me about this movie is the prospect of Alan Rickman's voice? 'Cause it is. I wish I had a voice like Rickman.

If I could wake up and have Alan's voice read a hot, steamy romance novel to me, I would ditch Dean and forever cling to that voice. xd

Anne Hathaway? *Dies.* I'm sorry. Her being in a Tim Burton film just... just... *Shudders.* I understand that she's an up and coming actress but... ugh. There are some thing that just need to be left alone.

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm