Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
woohoo  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:46 pm
So I'm sitting here watching CSI. All this stuff about like blood matching and investigating for the smallest thing that might've been missed, it sounds really awesome. Something I would like to try if I don't make it as a guitarist. I don't think I will though since so many people share the same dream, and only like 1/10000 of those people actually make it big. But you never know, it has to happen to someone, so why not me. Anyways, I really want to try forensic sciences. It sounds fascinating. I'm bored. And still have to write the sexy sexy panda song (my youtube channel, www.youtube.com/D3adVisi0ns
and check out this person's
www.youtube.com/bittylikethat
www.youtube.com/tylerandsmiley

Last night was one of the best of my life =]  

CypherCylus

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 pm
What if there is a second universe?
What if we aren't the only ones out here
Not a relativley hyperexaggerated universe where everything is way different
A universe where everything is extremely the same, just a slight difference
A universe with people like us, but not us exactly
A universe we could cross into
Like the one we do when we get Deja Vu
I wonder what I'm like in that universe
I wonder what she is like in that universe....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm
Dan, you are such a freakin' romantic that it drives me insane. Did you know that?
But I'm pretty sure she figured out that you love her just by reading this. How do I know this? Because I did my fangirl squee just reading it. sweatdrop

DvnT

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 pm
I am so ******** sick of this s**t. It burns at me and I just want it to be done with. I am screaming so loud in my head right now.... I just wanna forget about all this. It's not worth it anymore I give ********
LIFE  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 pm
I don't know anymore
I think my girlfriend would be better off without me
I think she doesn't want to be with me anymore
I think she's drifting from me
I don't want her to
I really want this to work.
I love her and I don't want it to end...  

CypherCylus

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:18 am
Dan, no, I refuse to drift from you. I love you so much. No matter what, I am pretty sure I always will. Nothing could keep me from feeling for you. I will fight it all. I will fight the world for one minute with you, just to make sure you're ok. xoxo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm
Ok this is just awkward.
yea ummm....
yea.... disturbing...  

CypherCylus

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm
Sorry...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:50 pm
Not to you sweetheart. Something irrelevant that I will post later....  

CypherCylus

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm
Ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 pm
Ok, this is going to be a longer post....

And obviously going to be about my girlfriend, Brittany.

--------------------

I'll start out with saying one of the simplest things that everyone says. I love her. But what love is to me is so much different from everyone else. People, including adults, all say "I love you", while for mine, love does not even scratch the surface of what I feel for this girl, this magnificent beauty, this blessing of a lifetime for which I have no clue as to why I deserve. But I don't care to think about that. Because I'm just happy to have her as "mine". But I am moreso hers. She doesn't mean the world to me, she IS my world. I'm not going to deny that. She is the reason I get up in the morning, the reason behind every smile, because before her, I hated my life. Despised it. She has given me the ability to smile because she is the happiness in my life. Sad, mad, neutral, all go away when she's around. I cannot be anything but happy with her.

"Love"
What a simple four letter word. What a simple thing to be said. The word is polluted, by each person in the world who says the word without the meaning. A word with so much meaning when it first came to life, when God first gave us this beautiful gift of emotion. Dirtied, by each time the word has been spoken empty. I can't use that word with her. It's not enough. But I cannot bring myself to find a word to explain what I feel for her. I say it everytime I hug her, everytime I kiss her, everytime I look at her. My heart jumps, leaps, soars. And the fact that she is the only angel in my life, the only angel I will need. Ever. She is more than sufficient for my need of someone that I will forever love. If anything on this earth was built just for me, I swear it's her. She's not perfect, but to me she is.

"Want"
What I want. For her to be happy. Above all. Because, she may make me smile by making me laugh or hugging me or kissing me, but nothing shall draw a bigger smile on my face then seeing one on hers. If I put one on her face, I want it to stay that way. I want to someday know the pleasure of waking up next to her and the first thing I see be her. I want to know what it is like to be able to be there every night for her and hold her when she gets cold or scared, or simply because she wants to be held. I want her to be in the script for my life.

"Need"
I need her. Everything about her.

"See"
The beautiful hair that is that beautiful shade of brown, never have I known such a colour to look so amazing. The eyes of her, the green with a hint of blue in them, the ones I get lost in when I look into. The smile that makes me return the privilege with one of my own. The beautiful mind, the complexity and the simplicity. The complete ability of it to make me laugh, the amazing talent that comes with it to do whatever she wishes. The part of it that makes those wishes come true. The beautiful part that makes her speak those beautiful words, whatever they are. Because they come from her.

"Hear"
The voice that makes angels weep with jealousy. The words that speak of her love for me. The words that speak of everything else. The words that make me shake with complete and entire amazement, because those words are meant for me to hear.

"Feel"
Her love, her eyes on me, and the feeling of the fact that I know she is scared of forever, but I care about her too much to not try at something as big as that, because that's as long as I will need her.

I love you, and that should purify those words.  

CypherCylus

CypherCylus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Don't be afraid. You are. Don't cut me off. I am scared too. But please believe me, I'm not going to hurt you. Everything in life has its risks. What if you do cut me off, and I would've never hurt you? You would miss out on so much. Every little piece of love I would've given you, every single time we kissed, it wouldn't mean as much. You shouldn't hold back. It isn't going to help our relationship, we would drift apart, and end up leaving. That's probably going to hurt you I'm guessing. I don't talk like this a lot, but I know I'm right. Don't hold back, and push forward with all the love you feel for me and hold nothing back. I won't hurt you, only love you, and protect you from everything in this world, even if it's myself. I will be there for you, just let me show you I will be. I love you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:14 pm
aw... Dan. Remember, we're good now.  

Starstruck Rainbow

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out