Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:41 pm
eek

I want.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Haha/ I got it in a showbag once from the "Royal Sydney Easter Show" (basically this big event in Australia each year in Sydney with like carnivals stuff and farm stuff everywhere and animals and food and art, and all sorts of stuffs). It also had like stickers and stuff. And a Laptop Zip Cover! But its too small to fit any Latop bigger than like 10 inches :/ and this was like 4 years ago or something, long before these new small netbook thingys came out... maybe they had inside information...  

Surazal Dloc

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:51 pm
Sounds like a giant fall fair! It must be fun to go to!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:55 pm
Well its ok. Depends on what you're into. I like the showbags and the fire works and one time I went they had all these cars doing stunts. There was this one bit when the four cars drove towards the centre of the arena all at once and its like O_O 'dey gonna crash! and they somehow magically just drive like through each other or soemthing, and then they did the driving on two wheels things and stuff, its pretty cool. There is also wood chopping and showdogs, and lots of animals on display. I once saw I think it was a sheep give birth, it was kinda O_O holy s**t!  

Surazal Dloc

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 pm
You got it three years ago next show. I remember because I am pretty sure I was on crutches when you rocked up wearing it.

I've never been to the Royal Easter Show. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 pm
All of that is totally stuff I'm into, especially the cars*squee*!! Well not so much watching animals give birth. I've watched sheep and cows give birth, not really nice, not only that I've done it too and I really don't need painful memories coming back!  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:07 pm
@ Terra: Probably was aye. WEll we should go next time ^.^

@ GRM: Yeah I think I saw the sheep give birth thing when I was younger and it kinda freaked me out, it was more one of those "Oh look a cow, oh look little chicken Oh look a shee- O_O WTF IS THAT COMING OUT OF ITS BUTT?!" xD But yeah its pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 pm
rofl Oh that's funny! I'm still giggling!  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm
Yeah tis one of those memmories you look back and laugh about :3

And I just brought the few thigns on the washing line in cause it looks like it'll rain and wouldn't you know as I was bringing in the last couple of things tis started to sprinkle. So I think im gonna get going now and see if I can get TNG before it really starts to rain. Be backs oon everyone ^.^ It seems I've had a good day after all chatting in here with you lot :3 It's still basement dwelling I guess, but at least I'm basment dwelling socially xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm
have fun and hopefully you don't get pissed on like I did today... Pissed on by rain! Not pee.... xd  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:39 pm
Well it didn't piss on me, but perhaps a little sprinkle? xD And I knew it would happen. I couldn't just buy TNG, I ended up also buying three movies I've never seen before since they were all $9 on sale, I gots The Others, Friday the 13th and The Shining. And funnily enough it was very appropriate timing for this to come up next in my iPhone shuffle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 pm
That...... was....... AWESOME!  

God-Raped-Me

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:49 pm
I know right mrgreen

But yeah so I ddin't end up getting a drink or nothing I just got too excited and had to come home to watch. And I'm like Uber happy after reading the description of the first episode, because I wondered when they would meet Q cause I from what I've seen he's rather amusing and he's apparently in the first episode w00t!

Well I'm off to watch TNG now, talk to you later ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 pm
Q is kick a**! Enjoy!  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items