Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:04 am
Naia and Jelena
MEET 'N GREET
In character in thread casual RP
TBC - Part 1

Naia: -in the water, peeking her head out just enough for her eyes to be showing- ...
Jelena: *Hovers over the water, staring down at the pair of eyes that had just appeared from its depths*
Naia: -looks up after a moment, spotting the flutter hovering overhead and quickly backs down into the water, continuing to look up through the surface, her bright eyes and colours shining through the water slightly- ...
Jelena: *Without a second thought, she plunges her head into the water, and tries to say* 'Hello, are you a sea monster?' *But of course it comes out as a bunch of bubbles, followed by coughing and spitting out water as she pulled her head out of the water*
Naia: !!! -caught off guard as the foal suddenly lunges her face into the water and zips off to hide in a small bunch of weeds near the bottom of the lake. She could hear the foal above struggling with the water in her lungs and after a few moments she peeked out from the weeds, watching the silhouette- ... -Naia pondered her question- Some call me that... -Her word came out, not at bubbles, but as rather clear sounding words that reverberated slightly through the water, amplifying it enough for the foal above to hear-
Jelena: *She was rather surprised she was able to hear her response from beneath the water, Jelena didn't think the other creature could hear what she had said* Well then what are you?!?! *She shouted at the water, not sticking her head in this time, and now feeling rather silly. She pawed at the water with a bit of nervous frustration, splashing water up onto her belly, she darted away for a moment, before returning to the same spot*
Naia: -cringes slightly as the slight bangs of the foal's hooves sent shocks through the water- I... don't know... -The filly lied, not trusting this stranger with her secrets-
Jelena: How can you not know what you are? *She shouted back*
Naia: -she pondered for a moment, not really sure how to answer. She knew very well what she was, but she knew that she couldn't trust anyone. What if this filly wanted to steal her immortality? No. She couldn't let that happen- I just don't...
Jelena: That's silly, not knowing what you are. Can I at least see what you look like? Shouting at water is kind of silly. *She shouted once more, her nose hovering just inches above the water, trying to catch a glimpse of this mysterious stranger*
Naia: -Naia's paranoia only grew as she watched the filly above- Why do you want to see me?
Jelena: So I don't have to shout at water. I am sure I look like a mad beast right now. *She shouted once more, with a glance around to see if anyone was around, and if they were laughing at the seemingly crazy foal*
Naia: ... Fine... But you keep your distance, okay? -Naia wearily moved out from the weeds, moving towards the surface of the water, a ways away from the filly and poking her eyes out once again. She was hesitant to go much further-
Jelena: Okay. But don't worry, I'm not gonna eat ya. *She said as she continued hovering, though she wanted to land, her wings were getting tired*
Naia: -watches for a moment before poking her head slowly out of the water- You look tired... -Naia's eyes stared at the filly's wings, not used to seeing flutters so close-
Jelena: I'm a little tired. I can't fly for hours like my momma can. *She carefully watched the other creature, still trying to figure out exactly what she was*
Naia: Your momma? -Naia pondered a moment, remembering another foal once telling her about his mother- I don't have one of those.
Jelena: No momma, and you don't know what you are. Do you have a name? I am Jelena. *She said, settling down on the nearest bit of land*
Naia: -drifts slowly towards the filly as she found herself some land to rest on. She kept a fair distance though. She thought for a minute whether it was safe to tell this stranger her name, and after a few moments she decided there could be no harm- I'm Naia.
Jelena: Nice to meet you Naia. *She said, still wishing she knew what this strange creature was. She looked sort of like a foal, at least as far as she could tell, but she had only heard stories of Soquili living in the water*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 am
Aisu and Glacie
MEET 'N GREET
In character guild RP
TBC?

Of Ice and Lace

Dihydrogen.

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 am
Naia and Eddie
MEET 'N GREET
In character guild RP