Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 pm
I think my first Halloween costume was the blue Power Ranger. o.o

My brothers and I traded costumes a lot. Like, one of us would wear one costume for the school Halloween party, and then we'd switch when we went trick-or-treating.

We weren't allowed to be ghosts, vampires, werewolves, warlocks, zombies, mummies, monsters, or anything like that. :s Mum thought it was too morbid.

Collectively, my brothers or I have dressed as Mario/Luigi, a jawa, Batman, Robin Hood, ninjas/karate black belts, a dinosaur, a cat burglar, a genie, Indiana Jones, a fairy, Darth Vader, a goth, Link from the Zelda games, Scary Spice (a group of my friends were going as the Spice Girls; I was 12, and Posh Spice was my friend Trevor, and we had two Ginger Spices. So yeah, my parents wouldn't let me be Dracula, but they let me go out in drag), pirates, something vaguely military-themed (a group of us wore a bunch of camo and I had a nifty beret and a toy gun), a ninja turtle, some kinda warrior/knight...the list goes on.

A decade x three people = lots of costumes... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:02 pm
I hated halloween....... There were other costumes but the one that had to be engraved in my brain was the dumb bob the builder costume. That was the worst parental choice I've ever seen.

and yes invi, we still have your ninja picture. I still remember that awesome sword (and my wimpy tool belt)  

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:21 pm
blue0212
I hated halloween....... There were other costumes but the one that had to be engraved in my brain was the dumb bob the builder costume. That was the worst parental choice I've ever seen.

and yes invi, we still have your ninja picture. I still remember that awesome sword (and my wimpy tool belt)

Dude you were like 4 when you were Bob the Builder. You kinda picked it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am
For the last couple of years I've dressed up on Halloween rofl it's become a bit of a rekindled spark.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only one I can find, unfortunately.  

CR Kyrie

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:36 pm
Last year for Halloween I was Silver from the second generation Pokemon games. It remains my favourite costume to date. One year I was a female version of Axel from Kingdom Hearts. I was also a scene kid, this year I'm going to a rave. For real.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:42 pm
I think over the years I've been a fairy princess, a cat, a witch, a vampire, and a pirate.
I was a fairy princess and cat multiple times : P

I have no idea what I'm being this year though D:  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:04 pm
I had a bad history for Halloween costumes. There was a span for about 4 years where I was the same costume EACH year. It was a cruddy Lady-bug costume that had the extra arms (For being a bug) and they were attached to the sleeves of the top arms. After the second time wearing them the strings broke so I looked like a crippled bug.

To top it all off the suit was INCREDIBLY itchy. I made up for the costume with how much candy I got to take home on the third year. It was one of the body length pillow cases and I filled it till I couldn't get it off the ground. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:16 pm
wakusei
Okay, I managed to scrounge these up from my childhood:

User ImageUser Image

And yikes. I'd have to say Ariel beats out the ghoul in the scary department like whoa.

that made me lawl like crazy  

oddpupas

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas