Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

Kianna_Of_Doom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:01 pm
holy crap! this is such a good idea!
i have a few things i could maybe rent out  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:02 pm
Sounds like a really good idea! With the Christmas holiday coming up, lots of less wealthy gaians will want to dress up for the occasion too, and with this running it will raise the christmas spirit!  

RaidenKazama

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:02 pm
Quote:
hey i have a jolly hat you can rent!!! plus someother things i'd be willing to let people rent!

Yay! Please let me know what your fees are for what you'd like to rent out, everyone, and I'll put them all up for you. xd I'm so excited! Glad it is a good idea! heart We can decorate our little rental shop for the holidays too. LOL!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:07 pm
you should put up a thread in the art freebees<3 im sure some one would be happy to put some nice banners together 3nodding that and id like to put up a rent add and put some items up for rent as well heart  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

darkvampress2005

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:09 pm
IMWanderling
Quote:
hey i have a jolly hat you can rent!!! plus someother things i'd be willing to let people rent!

Yay! Please let me know what your fees are for what you'd like to rent out, everyone, and I'll put them all up for you. xd I'm so excited! Glad it is a good idea! heart We can decorate our little rental shop for the holidays too. LOL!

umm i guess 10g for the hat and i have a the entire nurses outfit if ne one wants to rent it out to play nurse or docter with their boytoy xd i'll let you set the prices for that and i have a dress that could be rented out  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:12 pm
o.O oooo i just had an idea.. how about you give some of the gold collected to a random quest here in the guild at the end of each month surprised 3nodding  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:15 pm
i like this idea. you're onto something here ImWanderling  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:18 pm
NeonKitty
o.O oooo i just had an idea.. how about you give some of the gold collected to a random quest here in the guild at the end of each month surprised 3nodding

AWESOME!!!!!!! Let's do just that! Of course, that is up to those who rent things out. I'm certainly game! We'll be sure to credit all who donated their rental fees too. Some may not be able to donate their rental fees because they are questing and that's ok too. We're all here to help each other 'coz we're stinkin' poor. LOL! blaugh  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:21 pm
Manji-luo
i like this idea. you're onto something here ImWanderling

Yay! I'm glad you like it. Hope the mods sticky it and jump on board too. My only big fear is that if it is supremely popular, I might need extra help. I can be here at least once every day (sometimes all day), so I can work hard at it, but if it gets too big for me, then we might need lotsa extra hands to add rentals and contracts. blaugh  
Manji-luo generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 317!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:22 pm
i never found out just how you go about questing for something =/  

Manji-luo

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:23 pm
I'm not absolutely positive, but I have seen people just add it to their signature. People will donate so that they can build up gold to buy the item they are looking for.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:24 pm
IMWanderling
NeonKitty

AWESOME!!!!!!! Let's do just that! Of course, that is up to those who rent things out. I'm certainly game! We'll be sure to credit all who donated their rental fees too. Some may not be able to donate their rental fees because they are questing and that's ok too. We're all here to help each other 'coz we're stinkin' poor. LOL! blaugh
awesome!<3

im willing to rent out my grunnys, coontail, glol dark dolly shoes, light purple leg warmers, wind security blanket. 20g for the grunnys and blanket, 15g for the coon, 5 for the shoes and leg wamers. and an add for djs and angelic scarf.. maybe ill get lucky and some one will rent em? XD i dont think anyone here has them but w/e... I CAN DREAM!

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:26 pm
Manji-luo
i never found out just how you go about questing for something =/
just make a thread that your questing for an item *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:28 pm
ok a quick question where is everyone gettin flowers i feel left out cry  

darkvampress2005

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:33 pm
darkvampress2005
ok a quick question where is everyone gettin flowers i feel left out cry
gaia towns love  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games