Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] ... The Boring Life... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanove

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 pm
Hymn pulled back his arm angrily and pulled off the burlap sack as he stopped in step. "I will not be called an observer. You pull me out here to get me to imagine, to get me to interact, and that is fine. However, I have you know that observing is half of what life is about. Once cannot interact without observation. So I mind you that I do have a fair bit of interaction, why do you think I drown myself in creativity. However, I just don't hang out with people a lot." he spit back.

Once he realized what he did he froze, stunned by the way he had spoken to the other dust then he continued, "What I am merely trying to say is I do interact with life, however the way I interact is differently than your own." Returning to his normal composure he stood tall and hovered slightly before he let his hands fall to his side, relaxed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 am
Sable turned and put her hands on her hips, "So you said yourself, observing is half of life. You are half living your life. You can't interact without acting either." She shrugged, "I never said observing was bad, merely only observing. Watching something without active thinking, like with the conductor and his shoes, how you dismissed them... you might as well not look at all if you do not engage then what is the point in seeing?" She folded her arms, "why merely just keep your eyes open if you aren't at least going to try to think about it? to engage it? You might as well just stand still your whole life with your eyes shut." Sable walked close and glared at him, "You isolate yourself from the interesting world, you don't try to make your life interesting... do you even realize anything that is happening around you? I bet if the entire town caught on fire you wouldn't notice while you are out in the middle of nowhere being a boring old man!" Sable knew the two of them were teenagers, the same physical age, but Hymn acted like a grandpa. It was so frustratingly annoying.  

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kanove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:30 pm
Hymn growled under his breath and walked towards Sable only pausing for an instant as he passed her. "If you so please, follow me," he demanded nicely as he swept past. The dust walked on the path as he began to use a bit more of his magic. It required a fair amount of his concentration to build a world around him but suddenly after he crossed between two curved oaks the world around them changed.

It was full of bold colors, unique flowers, and friendly animals. The trees they had traveled through existed but if you looked in them the world behind could be seen. "I may not be creative out there, but I can make anything happen here. I have power of illusions and song. Illusions are powerful things. I can trap you in a cage."he explained, and as he continued giving examples the environment swiftly changed around them.

By the time the dust felt his point was proven the illusion around Sable and himself transformed into a train car and they road in their respective seats. "Would you like to go see what color the conductor's shoes are?" he asked with a smile. The train had no conductor, infact, it had no other car but this one. This single carriage was a single wheel train traveling towards a river at a high speed.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff