Submit

Suantrai Nocturne

Demonic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm
Hello, dears! My name is Suan, and I'm a witch of over 15 years of practice. In my real life, I'm actually not even 30 yet, but I play a 700-year-old witch on Gaia, so don't be surprised if I say strange things. *laughs*

I follow a philosophy of crafting the dream into flesh, so for me, roleplaying and story telling aren't merely silliness and play.

Professionally, I teach witchcraft and do divination for a living. I'm married, and... well, that's about it.

Hobbies include singing, writing, reading, and spying on friends via divination. Likes: RPGs, anime, music, loyalty, accuracy, truth, diligence, magic (especially witchcraft). Dislikes: hypocrisy, disrespect, a lack of sense of humor, cowardly behavior, the term "energy" (for personal reasons), and... hmm... several vegetables, I suppose.

My sign is Virgo, under the auspices of Raidho and Ansuz.

Oh, as for what I can do- well, I'm quite well-practiced at any of the thirteen Artes of the Witch, so... I suppose you can use your imagination. My strong points are divination, charms and compulsions, and perhaps weather-working, although I'm a bit out of practice with it lately. I also seem to be a fairly good healer, although I have no vocation for it.

I look forward to conversations with you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:24 pm
Hello everyone^^

My name is Zach, though feel free to call me han. Or whatever. I'll probably answer to it. I'm a 16 year old pisces (born on March 8, 1993) and have recently gotten into tarot and the such. I can't read tarot (as I do not have a deck to practice with), though I hope to learn soon.

I may or may not have abilities. I have amazing luck (as in the kind that makes everything go my way in the end.) and have "felt" auras sevral times.

As for hobbies, I enjoy reading, writing, photography, walking in graveyards, and film making.  

han von helson

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 pm
Hullo.
My name is Jenn, and I am seventeen years old.
I have been into the occult since I was young, but I feel like there's something in me that's not "awake" yet. I'm hoping to learn here, and find whatever it is, spiritually, that I am missing. I just don't know where to begin.  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff