Do you believe in Spirit guides
  I believe!
  (why is there only one real option)- cause i want it like that :P
View Results

Overseer D-013

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm
But.... She never did anything!!!
She just up and left one day!
And no others has made themselves known, yet, or influenced me in any way!
I've been calling serious "WTF!?" on this for YEARS! Everyone around me (even those who didn't think this stuff existed when I asked them, myself) is getting one practically out of the Universe's "fault", and I've got jack-s%#&!
It's some seriously screwed up stuff!
Even "to-stupid-to-realize-they-aren't-insane" people are suddenly getting them! This is freaking ridiculous stuff!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:23 pm
I understand why you're frustrated, but I think you're overreacting a bit.

Pretty much everyone has spirit guides, whether they know it or not. I went multiple lives without knowing I had spirit guides, and the only one who has been consistant through all of them is Matthew.

You don't magically get spirit guides out of no where. You always get them for a reason, for them to help you through something. Whether you realize they're there or not. Sometimes you may not even realize you fulfilled a purpose until they're gone. 3nodding  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Overseer D-013

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm
Er... Probably didn't word that right.....

What meant was that people with absolute zero spiritual/psychic/etc. anything (belief/knowledge/active energy/etc.), that are guaranteed to do no sort of meditation or anything else to boost this connection are becoming aware of them, somehow.
I didn't mean it like it was something I wanted to happen to me, I meant it as a weird occurrence that wouldn't normally (averagely) occur. Just one of those "this really shouldn't happen, but it is" kind of things, that's all.

But, I did a little more research, and I think that I actually AM aware of them, but I don't think they want me to realize it, or something.
Again, hard to explain, so I'll just leave it at that...
I'll figure it out, eventually.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:48 am
I don't see why you think that average people don't have spirit guides. I never used my psychic powers in most of my lives, and I've had spirit guides throughout most of them. But I was never really aware of them in the general sense in those lives.

Spirit guides will make themselves known when the time is right. Or if you feel the time is right, you can ask someone to help introduce you to them. AB or I can do it, and I'm sure a couple other people can as well.  

TwilightNocturne
Crew

Overseer D-013

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:22 am
Uh... I didn't mean...
You know what... Nevermind....
I'm just going to drop this whole thing....
(At least until I can get what I'm trying to say correct....)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:29 pm
idk i know something protects me but i have never known wat. i cant reacll my past lives. i feel like somethings wrong with me. someone help me!  

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 pm
I haven't encountered any of my spirit guides yet, though I have tried in many meditations.
However, I've met one of my animal guides. He's such a hard-a**, but he means well. xd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:56 am
I have 3 spirit guides. 2 Males and 1 Female. I only know of the female. Her name is Cynthia and she found me in Montana. whee  

Pengwins

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 am
I haven't found any of my spirit guides, animal guides, guardian angels, etc., but I'm sure I have them, because everything just seems to work out for me.
EXAMPLE: I'm going on a massive-normous trip to Washington DC this fall (google "National Youth Leaders Conference" if you're curious), and it's going to cost about $2,500 all told.
When we first got the news, my grandma had just gotten a check from work big enough to cover the down payment. Then, she just recently got a mortgage reimbursment that, along with some other money, will finish paying for the conference.
It's really awesome. ^.^  
Spirit Guides, Animals and Angels

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces