Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Whisper's plot thread [ REVAMPING ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:31 pm
Open

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:59 am
heart  

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:59 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:44 am
heart  

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Plottage!
User Image

Name: Moonhoof
Seeking plot with: Arcadia
Personality: Moonhoof is a herbalist, and has been since he was a foal. He and his brother Wenopa had been out training for their professions (as his brother is a shaman) when the great fire happened for the cerynei, and was split from his family and friends other than his brother. Since then he's been pretty much alone with nature and prefers it over others (again, brother excluded) but since meeting a stallion he's pretty determined to nose his way back into society.
Looking for: Anything really, fun? XD
Other:Pretty much I think it would be funny if his first attempt to come into society could turn out bad, or start bad and turn awkward. Moonhoof has never learned anything about love and romance and other hormonal feelings...and thus is kinda all over the place and doesn't swing one way or the other if you know what I mean! Moon is dense when it comes to anything of the sort, to say bluntly. It would be funny if his innocent comments might set her off only to have him snap right back at her since the poor fellow is trying hard. He might be able to put her in her place since he's not in tune to what's normal or not, but he just as well could be told a what two and think twice about next time confronting a female. x3

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm
*sends a nice little PM*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 am
heart  

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:33 am
Plottage!
User Image
(NOTE: He's still in WIP form but he can be RPed)

Name: Sylph Forcas
Seeking plot with: Arcadia
Personality: Sylph is the Overlord of one of the largest herds in the Kawani Province, responsible for their security and the constant monitoring of potential threats to Islagiatt he is renowned for his disciplined and aloof manner. He is by no means a loner and does not struggle with social events, but he is noted for his very specific and unwavering views in regards to certain soquili and behaviours. He has incredibly high expectations for those he meets and unfortunately, very few make the cut. He is especially critical of females.

Generally speaking, he's an amiable soquili and is considerate towards those he encounters provided they are of no threat to the security of the herd he oversees. He has a very business-like manner to him, conducting himself in as efficient a manner as possible. He is decisive and rarely second guesses himself, taking all possibilities into consideration before making a choice.

He is acutely aware of the differences in cultures that separate Desert, Mountain, Lowland and Ocean bound soquili which means he can be rather diplomatic when it's required of him.

Unlike the majority of the guardians within Islagiatt, he can be found wandering in multiple areas for security reasons and is therefore prone to popping up unexpectedly, though he assures those he meets that this isn't deliberate on his part.

He is fiercely loyal to his family (a well known band of mutants within Islagiatt) but some would infer that he has a more lenient view towards certain subjects than he was brought up with.

Looking for: Friends/Acquaintance?
Other:
I'm pushing this guy forward because I think he'd be incredibly good as a friend or acquaintance. I never set out to start with romance and thankfully this guy is from a celibate order so you have no worry that I'll push unnecessary attentions on Arcadia (pretty as she may be)! He's definitely the type to tell her to "Silence herself" as opposed to being pleasant about it if he considers her to be completely out of line. Given he's a soldier he's more of the tough love sort and his awareness of females and their less desirable qualities makes him a good reality check.

In a manner of speaking I think a first meeting might be quite explosive if she's very opinionated and egotistical, but he could be a good way of grounding her to some degree. I certainly wouldn't seek to change her in anyway, but if she needed more level headed friends he'd certainly be up to the job (or I'd like to see if he would be at least). 8D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 am
heart  

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 am
heart  

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon