Submit

muhreuh

5,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 pm
What's your favourite drink?
It changes from time to time but a gin and tonic is always a good pick for me.

How old were you when you had your first real drink?
12 - visiting my father in another state, hanging with him and his buddies in the local dive bar while they played darts for drinks. The drinks started backing up so they thought it would be funny to give some to me. I remember drinking White Russians but don't remember if that was the only drink.

How old were you when you first went to the bar for your first legal drink?
21 is the legal age her in the states. However, I was hanging out at bars, drinking and playing on pool or dart teams from 18 because I knew the owners.

Have you ever drove drunk (or after you've been drinking and you feel like it's okay)?
Yes, when I was young and incredibly stupid. But no, it's not okay to drive altered in any way!

Do you regret anything about when you started drinking?
Nah - everything in the past has brought me to today. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at today. Regret is a waste of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 pm
What's your favourite drink? UV Blue and lemonade.
How old were you when you had your first real drink? I'm pretty sure I was 17.
How old were you when you first went to the bar for your first legal drink? Michigan's legal age is 21, I'm 1 year shy of it so I haven't had a legal drink yet but I have had a lot of illegal drinks at the bar/club. I think the first time I went to the bar was 18.
Have you ever drove drunk (or after you've been drinking and you feel like it's okay)? I have never driven drunk before, I absolutely hate drunk driving. I had driven off of 2 beers but I was in no way drunk (or tipsy), mind you I had 2 beers over a span of 3 hours or so and I didn't leave right away either.
Do you regret anything about when you started drinking? I'm sure I have regretted things that have happened while I've been drunk but nothing too bad has happened thus far.

Rainbows and Polkadots

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 pm
Since you live in Highland, if you ever get the chance to go into Detroit and go clubbing, there's a place called (I believe it's name is at least ) the Sukho Lounge that's pretty cool to hang out in from time to time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:48 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Since you live in Highland, if you ever get the chance to go into Detroit and go clubbing, there's a place called (I believe it's name is at least ) the Sukho Lounge that's pretty cool to hang out in from time to time.

Oh ok, I'll have to check it out some weekend. I've been going to Necto (in Ann Arbor) a lot lately, mostly Mondays and Fridays, it's practically my home away from home. biggrin
I've been to City Club (in Detroit) a few times too.
Do you go to either of those clubs?

Rainbows and Polkadots

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:39 pm
Rainbows and Polkadots
AlcoholicPancake

Oh ok, I'll have to check it out some weekend. I've been going to Necto (in Ann Arbor) a lot lately, mostly Mondays and Fridays, it's practically my home away from home. biggrin
I've been to City Club (in Detroit) a few times too.
Do you go to either of those clubs?

Nope. The time I spend in Detroit is very limited, as I'm from Bay City.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:42 am
What's your favourite drink?
-Seriously, just give me a beer and I'm happy. Especially Dos Equis(XX)
How old were you when you had your first real drink?
-Some time in middle school like 10-13 dunno. My family traditionally drinks wine with Holiday dinners.
How old were you when you first went to the bar for your first legal drink?
Have you ever drove drunk (or after you've been drinking and you feel like it's okay)?
-Too much to lose to even think about trying that.
Do you regret anything about when you started drinking?
-Nope...

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 am
You know what I just realised? All you American kids had a chance to get into the bar and drink when in Canada being underage in a bar is illegal all around.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am
Trish the Stalker
You know what I just realised? All you American kids had a chance to get into the bar and drink when in Canada being underage in a bar is illegal all around.

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

Ehhh, if the bar serves food ( at least here in Michigan ) people that are underage are allowed in until about 10pm I think. Any later than that and it's illegal. There's an entire street here in Bay City that you can't even go into any bars unless you're 21, and you can be written a ticket if you're even just hanging around outside the bars after 10pm if you're underage.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers