Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Tea, Flowers and... Spiders? [Ruri and Kuu] - complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Cada gleed with joy as at the run down, it seemed there would be a wonderful garden available to him and his friends soon. All they need was a little hard work and some tender love and care. "Is there anything I can do to help out?" Always eager to assist he hoped that it wouldn't be too much of a burden for Alex to have an extra hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 pm
“You Cada, can help my retrieve my tools from home and with the mulch. We’ll get the ground layer down first and then move on from there.” Alexander rubbed dirt between his fingers and smiled. “In no time I’ll have this garden up and running; as long as you promise to take perfect care of it.” One more time he scanned the area and then gave a firm nod. “Alright, let’s get to work.”

~-~

A few days later and Alexander stood back from his creation and wiped the sweat from his brow. The sun was starting to go down but he had finally finished. After mulching the ground well and giving it a good water to soften the soil, Alexander had come back the next to get planting. In one corner, Cadavar’s herbs had been given a prime position where they would get ample sun and be protected by the side of the building.

A little gravel path led to the front door; little marigolds and pansies running along its length. Standard daisies, weeping cherries and roses had been planted carefully throughout the garden. In time they would grow to take up more space and a few ground cover plants had been placed beneath them to spread out and create a mat of green.

“It looks unfinished right now, but as everything starts to grow it will all come together. Just make sure to water it; the best time would be early morning, or if you’re a late rise, late afternoon. After the sun has gone down. Your herbs will need the most attention to grow well. I’ll come back every next week or so to check on how it’s all going.”

Ooc: decided to skiiiip froward and this post failz because I just randomly picked a few plants that I know, some from my garden which I know are pretty hardy XD  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 pm
Cadaver had helped as best he could, getting dirty was nothing new to him and considering he smelled worse it wouldn't be a problem in his case. He just did what he could and watched the plants slowly grow over time as Alex continued to make his return trips to also keep an eye on the growth.

Standing next to the man he smiled happily at the new growth and the garden that would soon be alive with beautiful plants and herbs.

Once the herbs grew he'd have a chat with his papa about preparations and what he needed. Maybe buying a personal journal would come in handy to jot down the different confections he would make in time. Turning to Alex he smiled brightly, "Thanks so much! I've been wanting a garden for a while and the others will love it too." Always the chipper one he knelt down give the garden a soft talking too. "Don't worry little ones I'll be sure to take good care of you just grow big and strong for me okay?"

Considering that was all they could do for now, Cada gave Alex a warm handshake walking him part way home before going his own way. All in all it was job well done.

(( we can end it here no need to drag it on... XD ))

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff