Shi'Kahana
View Results

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:48 am
Soquili Image: User Image

Soquili Name: Hydro

Liella or Kanani?: Liella

Which Plot?: Whatever you have available. My girl needs more friends since she is new, but I also wouldn't mind helping on any plot you have for her. ^^

The importance of your Soquili's role: Well Hydro by nature is a bit cold and harsh. She states the truth and doesn't care how it affects the other Soq. Not sure that helps. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 pm
@Amirynth: I'd love some RP! I'll try to start that ASAP, then I'll post the link in here.

@Fallen: Wow, she's pretty! I think I saw her in the thread last night, and admired her beauty. Anyway, we don't have to plot them together at first, if that would be easier. We could start an RP and see where it leads, and then go from there, if you'd like! Either way, I'd love to acquaint my Liella with Hydro! <333 I'm sure that if it came to it, they could become good friends.

Aniira

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Awesome. ^^ That is fine by me. <3 I will start up a thread tonight if I can and if not then it will be tomorrow. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 am
[x]

There is the link to the RP <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:41 pm
I wouldn't mind a bit of RP. :3
Ritalin needs to taste rejection for once anyways. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Soquili Name: Dasyn

Liella or Kanani?: Liella

Which Plot?: Friendship I guess since he wouldn't fit the second one. xD

The importance of your Soquili's role: He is a friendly easy going guy who needs more friends. He is kind and would do what he can to help someone. He is also playful.

Too bad she already filled her love plot or I would fling him at her for that too. xD  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:35 pm
@Fallen: Thank you! I'll try to reply soon!

@Carhop: Alrighty then! I guess I'll try to start the RP for us, then I'll post the link in here.

@Dolphingurl: Your boy is very handsome. Liella would love to meet him, no doubt!
And the love plot isn't exactly filled, but simply on halt. However, Liella's second mate choice, Mirage, is Dasyn's nephew, so I don't think he'd want to mate with her after his nephew did! Or would he, LOL. x'D Anyway, would you like to start an RP, or me?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 am
Well I am not sure that would a good idea. haha I don't know if Dasyn would want to take his nephews girl. xD I think they should meet though. ^^ If you could start that would be great..  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 pm
RPS FOR ALL YOU GUYS!

For Dolphingurl!

For Carhop!

For Amyrinth!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm
heart  

Aniira

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 am

Soquili Name: Lunar

Liella or Kanani?: Leilla

Which Plot?: Friends or realization
The importance of your Soquili's role: Um... well to be just that, a friend. As much as Lunar seems dreamy herself, she's watch enough that she could sit there and listen to Liella and turn to her and say "You know that won't actually happen right? The world doesn't work like that" but she does it for the good of the other. She otherwise doesn't stick her nose where it doesn't belong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Ooh, cool! I'm sure she'd make a good friend for Liella, and balance her out in her "strange" times. I'd love for them to get acquainted!

Would you mind starting the RP? Or would you like me to do it?

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:16 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm
I have a mare called Ardia with a very large family, 7 children (so far) and countless grand/great grand etc children - she's stood in as a midwife for a couple of birthings and would be happy to dispense advice for a new mother-to-be ^_^  

Sayuri_Nitta

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Aniira
Ooh, cool! I'm sure she'd make a good friend for Liella, and balance her out in her "strange" times. I'd love for them to get acquainted!

Would you mind starting the RP? Or would you like me to do it?

I can probably do it~

Also~
I was wondering if you had any mullings for your new boy yet? I might have someone to toss his way for plotting soon, if you were interested. Though I'll have to wait until I know for sure XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff