Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 pm
Surazal Dloc
Oh my fraken gods. I just need a moment to vent guys *breathes heavily* I fraken hate it when you post a sensible and accurate critque/compliment of something and people completely change your words around ignoring parts of it and flame you when they obviously have no idea what you or they are talking about. I was just barely able not to feed the trolls, hence the raging/venting here.

It just frustrates me so much because these moronic people don't think, and are to stupid to relise the truth or just don't know enough about what they are so passionately arguing about. They make you out to be the bad/stupid guy, and you were the one being sensible about it. It's also harder when you know these peoples and you don't really want to feed their stupidity rage. I'm also probably being a little harsh, but im agro at the moment.

Discuss:
> Ignorant, hypercritical, stupid people.
> Trolls and how to manage them.

I though I was alone in this situation... those stupid, ignorant, mindless society followers are beyond help!!! The only thin to do is DESTROY THEM!!!!! If you can't educate them and they won't listen then resort to DESTROYING THEM!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm
The True Godth

I though I was alone in this situation... those stupid, ignorant, mindless society followers are beyond help!!! The only thin to do is DESTROY THEM!!!!! If you can't educate them and they won't listen then resort to DESTROYING THEM!!!!!!
Or, y'know, you could just ignore them.

Just sayin'.  

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 pm
Surazal Dloc
@ Phaeton: Exactly, its just, it was on facebook by people I know, hence why I conrolled myself. But because I know them its worse because if I slapped them it'd just make things worse >.<

Simmular things have happened on a friend of mine's facebook. Also I have a friend who stuff on DA gets like that all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 pm
DESTROY THEM I SAY!!!
and then report them

my friend [cant say username] destroys them by making their life miserable. IF they strike first.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

--- Rice_Cupcake ---

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:35 pm
i hate them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:20 pm
Jaft
Educate them. If they refuse to learn, kill them.

After I selected/removed and added the proper words, your post is now full of win. >.>  

BalorClub

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces