Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Church under attack. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel when your church being thrown molotov coctail
  Angry
  Sad
  Forgive them but make sure your church safety
  Ignore them when they need help
View Results

Irawryouz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 am
ReviveKudoShinichi
Well, Metro Tabernacle Church, The Assumption Church, Life Chapel, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church were under attack (arson cause by Molotov Cocktail) just because of certain unhappy group don't allow us use Allah direct translation for GOD in Malay language.

From what I know, the Muslims actually worship the same God we do, only their name Allah is the Arabic translation? (yes, I know it's not the same religion, because they think Jesus is a prophet and not Christ, and they have Muhammad and what not)
That shouldn't make sense... That's like us not translating the Greek word 'Theos' into God.

I think some people just don't think rationally... At all... And are probably on too much pain killers or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:25 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

During service in Richmond, CA yesterday a gunman opened fire and wounded 2 teenagers a 14yr old and 19yr old and they are expected to live.

They aren't sure if the gunman was targeting someone in the church or not and they are unsure if one of the kids hit was the target.

that really is so sad!

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

SincerlyScarletRose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 am
hmmmm? This is the first time I've heard about a church being bombed..well there are lots of things I don't know. It saddens me deep to hear that. We should pray to the lord and do whatever we can to help. We should love others no matter what language, religion, and whoever they are. They may worship a false god, they are not children of god, but god loves them (he actually loved everyone before we knew him and I thinks thats amazing)ummm..my point is that we should care about this matter..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 pm
My church has never been bombed or gunned down, but there was a Theft from churches when i was being Confirmed, during my confirmation lesson we would have my towns sheriff, search for broken glass and he would tell us to get it fixed if there was, he never found anything but it was weird having a officer in there while i was being taught what the catechism means.

But this is not the first i heard about Churches being attacked, it is the first time Ive heard about one being bombed but Ive heard of them being gunned.

@Alice: inside your Parentheses you said God loved everyone before he knew them, i would like to correct you, he loved everyone before we knew ourselves

Edit: Sorry sweatdrop misread Allice, its late and my eyes are messed up.  

The_Cursed_Phoenix

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces