Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Here's a God honest question I have for you Christians.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen a spirit?
  Yes...
  Of course not!
  You crazy?! No one can!!
View Results

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 pm
I've never seen them. But it is possible to see them.
To be able to see them is probably very frightening to say the least. :/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:38 pm
I can't say that I've necessarily seen a spirit of any kind in real life. Among Christians, this can be a debatable topic and what The Bible has to say about demons and ghosts to even if they exist or not. (I believe ghosts and all do exist though, I've just never seen one).  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

ElisaBella Angel

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 pm
I have but I have too many stories of them to even start talking about. Epicness to the max, I enjoy seeing them... most of the time. It's not really difficult to see or sense them, you just need to be open to the idea of them "living" on the same plane as you do. Most people close their minds to the thought. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 pm
I 'see' by sensing though I'm still weary of it.
I also have....interesting dreams. A lot of them could be considered demonic but I try not to remember them unless if God was trying to tell me something? I don't think I'll ever be sure about it (the dreams I mean).
I'm perfectly fine with just sensing a presence....I don't think I'd actually want to see what it looks like....

WoodSorrelWitch

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 pm
lxlEternal Windlxl
I believe I have seen a spirit once or twice in my life. I swear i almost had a heart attack I was very scared.... but then it suddenly vanishes

I saw a woman once who had a very supernatural vibe about her: her black dress seemed to float (like she had no feet or something), she had red hair and red eyes and she vanished too...
that was at the mall once when i was a kid  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 pm
ive seen meny your not crazy i think mine are demens because they throw stuf at me and ive been bited ones to  

fire cat luna

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Seal of Solomon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am
There are angels, demons, and spirits all around us. There are also groups of us who handle such matters when nescessary....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 am
Okay, well from what i heard from the christian camp i go to in the summer there is no ghosts because that doubts the after life because if a spirit stays on earth it doesnt go to heaven or hell, and the bible says we will go to either one

BUT they said Demons take form of ghosts to take us away from god and faith, so i will say i have seen a demon but it wasnt in the form of a ghost  

Born To Bleed

Lan R Kazuna

Romantic Vampire

5,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:20 pm
User ImageLan says...

My mom said that she say one, two actually, when my little brother was a baby. It was night and everyone was asleep. When she opened her eyes and looked to the side, she said that she saw a little girl and thought that she was me. That confused her because I was sleeping peacefully in the other room. It freaked her out. The next night, the same girl was back, but with another ghost, a male. They were staring at her. Soon, something was wrong with my little brother. She said that he was having trouble breathing and that he wasn't moving. The doctor said that he probably had a hole in his heart. I'm not really sure, but that's all I remember. He was scared when he heard that story. Another one was with her sister and they were young at that time. She almost lost her completely, but she is fine now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm
By all means I think it's possible and the there is scripture to back it up. It's just up to god whether or not to bless you with the gift though for some people they may call it a curse but then again most things can be just because people don't understand it.  

shadowkiller boy

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm
I would not call it a gift they freak you out at all the wrong times, i have seen a well not a ghost or spirit i believe it was a Demon, it was generally a gray human body with red eyes that i saw my brother saw it again and described it better saying it had the face of a ape, and i keep seeing images move across my room when no ones there, i don't believe in Ghost because of the afterlife but i do believe in Angels and Demons.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 pm
I am one of those with the 6th sense. I can see everything pass by my eyes. I have seen many many orbs in my lifetime. I've touched orbs before. It's interesting. It's cold. I've seen one dark orb.... it probubly was a demon and I was afraid to touch it..
I have seen both demon and other things. I was almost killed by a demon, but God gave me stength to overcome it.I went into my bathroom one day and the floor was covered in blood(no one was there) At night I've felt things hitting my back and waking up the next morning and my back is brused and cut. The scariest thing is feeling their emotions. It's always cold and painful in their mind. That breaks my heart.  

saphiragale

ChangeMehDiaper

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 pm
iiKei-VengenceWillBeMine
Have you guys ever really seen an actual Spirit?
What I mean by Spirit is a Ghost. Most people call me crazy,
I just want to know how many people have.

I know it seems crazy but now that you mention it.... yes i have! it was my great grandma robins crying she died when I was just born. Right when i came out she instintly died and people think i am a son of sainton or a gurad or worker for him WELL IM NOT! now my great grandma comes and you know what is the strangest part SHE TALKS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!! and she says dont listen to other people you are a good luck charm for me but soon when my wife has kids MY GRANDMA WILL DIE! it is crazy people say it is a legend but some say we are cursed by the devil we go to church every day praying and praying and we have not had any hope my new cousin cma yesterday bye bye great grandma johnson! crying the funarul was sad crying we need to stop this NOW!!! i need to talk with one of them and ask them why and who was it all of my questions will be answered and now i am not so much afraid when i see them but yet it is still sad i am kind of a mistake  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:21 pm
the spirit i saw was at my friend's at house but i don't know if u would call it that wen i saw it's red eyes.
i was sleeping over at my friend's house and she warned me before that there is a ghost in her room that comes at night, i didn't believe there was actually one there-i thought she was just trying to scare me.once her and i fell asleep and all, i woke up in the middle of the night and remember what she told me i moved the covers to see if she was actually telling the truth,and-she was...
it was a little boy that looked like a dark shadow sitting on her dresser, but he was covering himself with a blanket which i didn't understand.
but he didn't seem to notice me with his red eyes...he seemed like he wanted to play or something...
and i froze in shock of what i actually saw but then i pulled the covers over my head and started praying.yes, i was afraid.after a couple of minutes i felt someone poking my legs and i knew it wasn't my friend.
i screeched a little and wanted desperately to leave the house.

my family believes i was just seeing things considering the time i woke up that night...but that of all nights felt so real to me.

besides seeing that particular spirit i used to see ALOT of dark tall shadows in the night or day...but i don't see them anymore.  

0ddnek0

iFluffy Pillow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
Well, I Haven't Experience Of Seeing A Ghost, But
I Do Know About What Happens When You See A Ghost.

If You See A Ghost, No Matter If It's Your Grandma, Or
Grandpa, It's Not Really Them. It's Lucifer Doing That To Torcher You.
If God Wanted You To See Your Grandpa Or Any Of Your Family Members That Has Passed Away, It Will Be In Dreams.

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff