Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
any pro life Christians out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twotinator

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm
ohay its libb
cute_but_nerdy
I'm most definitely pro-life.

GOOD! (:

Yep! biggrin By killing the baby you're killing a life D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:29 pm
like it says in Juno
"all babies want to be born"  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 pm
xXxIce-RosexXx
Secret Yuri
OMG (oh my gosh) I wrote a persuasive essay about how abortion is wrong. Happily i got an A on it.
If abortion wasn't wrong the how come somebody who kills a pregnant woman is charged with a double homicide? How come a single celled organism with no heart is considered alive but a multi celled organism that grows everyday isn't. People who get Abortions make the worst decisions of there lives. People really need to consider the facts about abortion.

Amen to that 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 am
cute_but_nerdy
ohay its libb
cute_but_nerdy
I'm most definitely pro-life.

GOOD! (:

Yep! biggrin By killing the baby you're killing a life D:

yes it is.

abortion IS murder. and you go to jail for murder, don't you?
not for these people who support & legalize abortion/have an abortion.

they don't go to jail. 'cause "its not a human".
I think its ******** up and I think THEY'RE ******** in the head.

ohay its libb

shiasam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:38 pm
i hate abortion!!!! when you are aborting your baby you are murdering it!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:52 pm
Also when you think about it the baby they are killing could have grown up to accomplish big things, like find the cure to cancer or something similiar. there are other options then abortion such as orphanage or foster family. IT may not be great but atleast it will live.  

hackd by inspector frank

zhiliolia

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 pm
ohay its libb
I am.
I hate it when people say theres nothing wrong with abortion.
or they say "its not a baby". they are the mother of a dead baby. neutral

agreed. abortion is wrong. because we were all alive as one of those fetuses at one point.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Secret_lillies
OMG (oh my gosh) I wrote a persuasive essay about how abortion is wrong. Happily i got an A on it.
If abortion wasn't wrong the how come somebody who kills a pregnant woman is charged with a double homicide? How come a single celled organism with no heart is considered alive but a multi celled organism that grows everyday isn't. People who get Abortions make the worst decisions of there lives. People really need to consider the facts about abortion.

+1337

Pro-life over here 100% I've been on a few pro-life marches before aswell.  

Radiospaztic Puppys

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm
In Bio we learn that once a fertilized zygote starts dividing, it is an organism. Abortion is murder because yes, that baby performs the 9 necessary actions of an organism. I LEARNED THIS IN 8TH GRADE AND IF YOU ARE AN ADULT AND DISAGREEING WITH ME I CAN WHIP OUT MY NOTES!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Radiospaztic Puppys
Secret_lillies

+1337

Pro-life over here 100% I've been on a few pro-life marches before aswell.

I haven't, [because there was a certain age to be in one] but my some of my siblings have and so has my dad with a church group.

they were telling me that the people who were driving & walking that support abortion threw rocks at them and were cussing them out.

its terrible.
I just hope one day ill be able to participate in a pro life march.

ohay its libb

Jinxy--Winxie

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm
When that law was passed, killing became legal.
When that law was passed, I may have lost several friends I would have loved to abortion. I'll never know, as I'll never know them.
When that law was passed, the world went bonkers to have babies to kill left and right.
I am pro-life, and I'm proud to admit it.
Every year, on the day for pro-life, I wear a piece of red duct tape over my mouth with 'life' written on it. It's the only way I can show the world that I believe in all life, no matter how small, how meager, how new. It shows defiance, and I'll happily do it, even if it gets my head lopped off in the years to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm
Totally agree with everyone (except that 1 guy who said 'it's not bad')
Every child is a gift from God. Every baby should have a chance at life because they could change the world. Even if they don't change the world, they'll still be important to somebody, I know that Jesus certainly loves them. biggrin  

Saronei

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

0ddnek0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:04 pm
i just recently watched a channel that showed about over 150 thousand babies are murdered every day, and i was so shocked about how high that rate was. i've always been pro-life, but knowing how many unborns can't live, made me feel so heartbroken for them. cry  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Abortion is HORRIBLE and the worst part I think is that abortion is on the rise. And also teen pregnancy is on the rise. I think there is a connection there but I'm not sure...

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 am
Haha i believe all christian s are pro life, in fact Ive met very few atheists that agree with killing a unborn baby  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff