Submit

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 pm
My family, my Grandmother in particular, is Southern Baptist and she eats that sort of literature up. She passed out similar ones on Halloween instead of candy. It was about a sick homeless girl who died in the streets and went to hell because she never got saved. It's a wonder her house wasn't egged. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm
I remember the first time I saw one of those things... I was actually in a bit of shock because I couldn't help thinking "I thought these people knew Catholics were a type of Christians!" Yeah... I didn't really react well to that level of ignorance... mostly cause I didn't know people could BE that ignorant, I learned my lesson.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:00 am
They have an entire website filled with these comic strips. Be prepared for many lies and (often offensive) lulz.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 am
eek Wow...God's a douchebag. sweatdrop I think that's really sad, honestly. If that were true, and if I'm sent to a guy like that when I die, bring on the lake of fire. sweatdrop It's my personal belief that however you express your own spirituality, it's a personal thing and there are no right or wrong answers. I think, as long as you have something that guides your life and gives you hope, whatever that thing is (as long as it's not like...kicking babies), it is the right thing for that person.

I would hate to believe that the fate of my soul rests on a being who would reject me because I didn't worship him in the "Correct" way. That's just too sad to me.  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm
As a friend once said to me 'There are over 6 billion people out there who don't even know I exist. I don't care. I don't see why any God would care either.'
It's a good point. Why would God care?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm
Lord have mercy.... it's sad that all of that crap came from man too... this is why i have my own belief in God...

and even more to have fun with... www.cominghomecatholic.com my fiance and i were watching tv and saw this... LOL  

Pnytenshi

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces