Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 am
Vesperia was a dissapointment compared to symphonia...
there were no choices with consequences, in symphonia your first few choices could change the entire games outcome sad .

I need to try symphonia 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 pm
Kyla_Ewens
Hmm, I don't think I've ever kept empty slots in my party. I usually have "placeholders" until I have the team I'm going for.

::Unrelated side note:: Heart Gold and Soul Silver are going to be sooo amazing crying
"In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny...

I'm getting Soul Silver, mi madre said she'd get it for me when it's released. I should probably tell her to pre-order it...

...and each regret and each good-bye, was a mistake too great to hide"

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 pm
I think I'm getting gold...cause my cousin wants silver.

Oh well. Makes it easier that way, so I don't need to buy both games.

Shram: I kinda liked Vesperia...even though I haven't beaten it yet. You could change the outcome in Symphonia? How? It's always been the same everytime I've played it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 pm
Arcanas
I think I'm getting gold...cause my cousin wants silver.

Oh well. Makes it easier that way, so I don't need to buy both games.

Shram: I kinda liked Vesperia...even though I haven't beaten it yet. You could change the outcome in Symphonia? How? It's always been the same everytime I've played it...

Depends on what quests you do, and how you react to things, like the first choice, do you leave school to go explore? or do you stay back as a good school child? one has the priest come to the school (and die) the other you find the priest at the tempel (this is a minor detail that doesn't change much), there is also a third method which results in the priest not dying, which in turn changes some of the deeper prospect of the game.

There are also sections where I am sure you've "lost" teammate, most likely there are situations where you don't loose those teammates and you suddenly go through cities in different orders doing different things.

try pre exploring, go to cities ahead of time or just go with your gut and say "******** you I don't want to do what you say" when people tell you that you have to do something.

The game is huge and I've seen the final outcome (as in battle and story and all) be different at least 5 times.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm
"In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny...

I've only ever seen minor changes in the actual storyline though, whether it be added events or character changes. Getting Kratos at the end is actually one of the biggest changes I remember seeing, actually. Mostly, it's just added information that an average player who speeds through a game won't notice/get/care about.

...and each regret and each good-bye, was a mistake too great to hide"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm
That's interesting, cause mostly since I hate Zelos with a passion, I go through the path to get Kratos back...maybe that's why.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas