Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
it pisses me off when people joke about abortions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosadria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 pm
I remember reading somewhere that stem cells can be harvested from the umbilical cord. If so, using fetal stem cells is completely unnecessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm
VK Fox
I remember reading somewhere that stem cells can be harvested from the umbilical cord. If so, using fetal stem cells is completely unnecessary.

i am a little confused on what that means  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 pm
if this is true then my whole idea on abortions has been compromised, which is an amazing thing!
i no longer feel the guilt for thinking of the abortions having a minor good side for saving peoples lives biggrin

my day just got a whole let better all of a sudden  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm
Secret Yuri
VK Fox

i am a little confused on what that means

Pretty much that we can have our cake and eat it too. Stem cells can be found in an umbilical cord after the mother has given birth. We don't need to abort babies to get them. Stem cell research could go on if abortion was completely illegal everywhere.
National Geographic Article on Umbilical Stem Cells  

rosadria

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 pm
oh okay i understand a little bit more now, thanks for explaining. ((sorry i am a little slow because i am only 14))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:31 pm
I agree that it is horrible. Abortion is considered murder in my book and it is nothing to joke about. It's just...no...messed up.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

iDorkosaurous_Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Secret Yuri
e_nomine_demon
President Clinton looks up from his desk in the Oval Office to see one of his aides nervously approach him. "What is it?" exclaims the President.

"It's the Abortion Bill, Mr. President - what do you want to do about it?"

"Just go ahead and pay it."

hahahahahahahhaaaaa

it's not funny to post something just to make someone angry. The person just said joking about it isn't funny.

I don't even get it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:38 pm
Zamaku
if this is true then my whole idea on abortions has been compromised, which is an amazing thing!
i no longer feel the guilt for thinking of the abortions having a minor good side for saving peoples lives biggrin

my day just got a whole let better all of a sudden

What they do is say 'Your baby will have problems when they are born. Do you want to donate it to Stem Cell Research?" Alot of times that's the case. Usually no one will offer with out being asked.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm
Zamaku
it is indeed a sad fact in life but its reality.
I do sound like a total a** whole when i weigh the opinions but hey,
if i dident then every one would just have a resion to hate some one else!
i cant stress enough how i hate Abortions but if some one can be saved then who am i to judge?
it's sad and i dont blame you if ya' hate me but i can turn my back on ether subject being it ether Abortions or stem cell research
You don't just have to kill a innocent life to deal with stem cell research.
The umbilical cord holds the same things that dead child will hold.
You can save a life with a new life and that's saving 2 lives
Instead of a person killing one and in turn saving one

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:13 pm
faithful quenga
Zamaku
it is indeed a sad fact in life but its reality.
I do sound like a total a** whole when i weigh the opinions but hey,
if i dident then every one would just have a resion to hate some one else!
i cant stress enough how i hate Abortions but if some one can be saved then who am i to judge?
it's sad and i dont blame you if ya' hate me but i can turn my back on ether subject being it ether Abortions or stem cell research
You don't just have to kill a innocent life to deal with stem cell research.
The umbilical cord holds the same things that dead child will hold.
You can save a life with a new life and that's saving 2 lives
Instead of a person killing one and in turn saving one

Oh, I've never heard of that form of the pratice before. Wow.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

zhiliolia

Greedy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 pm
i just don't understand how they ever even got legalized. just the idea sounds horrible.
i live about a twenty minute walk from an abortion clinic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:28 am
I agree it is horrible.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fenpex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 am
I'm 100% against abortion, but I still make dead baby jokes.
It's not the fact that it's a dead baby that makes it funny to me, but the fact that it's so unbelievably ridiculous is what I find funny about them.
I just like making people feel uncomfortable a lot of the time, and I really like awkward humor, so that's the only reason I say stuff like that.

But yes, abortion is murder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:51 pm
SECSY
I'm 100% against abortion, but I still make dead baby jokes.
It's not the fact that it's a dead baby that makes it funny to me, but the fact that it's so unbelievably ridiculous is what I find funny about them.
I just like making people feel uncomfortable a lot of the time, and I really like awkward humor, so that's the only reason I say stuff like that.

But yes, abortion is murder.

There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

not to be rude or mean to you but in my opinion dead baby jokes are just as offensive as abortion jokes... it's sick and evil

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

weird_xXx_chick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Angel of Epic
Quote:
O.O ARE YOU JOKING?!

Dude. It makes the girls want to kill themselfs for doing it. Because they see its not just a blob. Its a baby. Abortions are NEVER good. 'Good cause' or not. There is not a 'good cause' to kill a little human being. Killing is killing. They just suger coat it. Make it sound as if it doesn't hurt (when it does) and its the BEST thing. If you can't keep the baby then have it and make sure the child goes to a couple who maybe can't have kids because well they can't. No killing the child. And there is NO 'good cause'.

I heard that the abortion makes the girls who have it well lets see want to kill themselfs, do drugs, hurt themselfs (like cutting) and so on. Dude...I can't belive you said that...i'm sorry but there is no good cause for killing a un-born human being.

This. Best post on the thread.

so true abortion are wrong  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas