Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Lee's Old Plotting Thread - Go look for the new one Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the prettiest mare? 8D
  Princess Pocket Lint
  Millicent
  Aleshanee
  Concordia Discors
  Celaeno
  Valdis
View Results

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:10 am
User Image

-steals the first non Lee post- > w>;; PLOTS!
I'd like to offer Zyanya for both Aleshanee's "Heal Me" plots, and possibly Khajag's "Donor" plot o wo Though she's not old enough to breed yet.
For Aleshanee, though Zyanya is no unicorn, she's had a ton of exeperience healing wounds and helping others with injury, plus they both are very silent mares, so I think Zyanya would be able to help with the loneliness, since she too can communicate without words. I think that they'd be able to become friends at the very least, and Zyanya could make progress with Aleshanee's wing at the same time o wo
As for Khajag, Zyanya would be willing to surrogate for him and whoever he choses as a mate > w< If it's another stallion ~ o 3o I'd also like to offer Zyanya as perhaps a journey buddy, since she's only just found the world of Soquili, and wants to see the new land she's stumbled upon ~ She could help him through obstacles and though she's quiet, she's definitely not shy, so they could possibly help eachother in a few ways o wo?
Just tossing ideas > w< Whee ~

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:16 pm
Where is all of the above option?! >N  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:30 pm
@ Shirou - Sure. :3 I would love to see how Aleshanee and Zyanya would work out.

With Khajag, he's not looking for a surrogate, but if a mare needs a donor and has a good reason, he'd be willing to donate. With his first breeding, Acta est Fabula was not a stable mare. Khajag wanted to help her out, and she thought children might stable her. It let to a one night stand, and Khajag feeling kind of odd. xD Although, if he does find a mate, that would be nice. >w>;

He's always up to RP. :3 He wouldn't mind a traveling companion because his daughter left him all alone, and wants nothing to do with him.

@ Lunra - Because you fail, you MUST pick one. xP

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:52 am
TwT  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:57 am
83 Whee ~ Would you like me to start then > w  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm
That would be lovely if you could start both of them. <333  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:22 am
I'd like to offer Amitola for some pretty sea-pony RP with Yong Liang. Maybe just a meeting of bright colors or something? If you have a plot you're hiding in your head, she could probably fill it. She's very good at adapting to her surroundings, though she often has trouble adjusting to the other soq in them... Honestly, she's a bit of a reclusive girl, hiding out in the lake in a cave all the time. That kind of screams hermit >.> Anyway, I'm sort of out of ideas for her... Maybe they could play a game or something? (Ha ha, pony Twister come to mind XD) Like tag or hide and seek? I've got no idea what he's like, but I can see Ami having a good time just playing a simple game. If you like this idea or have any others, please tell me or ping me a PM or something ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 am
User Image

Name: Nastiras
Personality:
Strong-willed, smart and honorable, Nastiras is proud of both her heritage and herd. Although she is an adventure seeker, her early childhood days of training to become a lady had influenced her; while she can be a deadly warrior and great healer in battle, she manages to remain looking feminine and graceful too. Despite being described as quite the heart-breaker back in her days as a guild leader, she can be pretty oblivious to a stallion's affections - partially why she had only been in one (failed) relationship to date.

As a healer, she is sensitive not only to physical wounds, but mental ones too; soft-hearted, she will not hesitate to help others through their mental wounds. One of her favorite phrases is "I can heal you so that not even one scar remain on your pretty face, but only you can heal the wounds on your heart."

However, she can be pretty sarcastic and harsh, especially with those she deems as being "foolish" or "stupid". She also dislike liars and being lied to; doing so will cause her to "disown" you as a friend. A firm believer of chastity and purity, she especially detests individuals who share their body with several partners, thinking of them as being ill-bred or not knowing the meaning of self worth. To those who had lost their purity unwittingly or forcibly, she is sympathetic but otherwise act normally towards, acknowledging the fact that they had been through enough possible suffering in their lives.

Plot: Possibly healing Aleshanee? I'm not sure how traumatized she is, but Nas will probably be able to fix her wing pretty easily since to her, that's very much a "common injury". xD If the wounds are mental too, Nas should be able to sense it as well, although she might get frustrated at Aleshanee (depending on the situation; she knows better than to explode in front of someone who might be severely mentally wounded) for not being able to speak to her and answer her questions. <3

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:11 am
@ Maho - Well, Yongliang is a really chill stallion. C: He's down for whatever. He usually drifts along with the water's current, and enjoying nature's peaceful and soothing noise. XD I don't know what could happen plot-wise. WELL, another problem is that Yongliang lives in the sea (seeing that mandarin fish are saltwater, bottom dwellers) and Amitola lives in a lake. OwO;; I don' know if she'd be willing to travel down to the sea?

@ D - Hmm, Zyanya (see above) is in the process of healing her wing, but Aleshanee will probably still some mental wounds. She will be more reluctant to meet someone knew, where as before she would be the first one to grace the other with a friendly smile and try to talk to them with small body movements and expressions. She doesn't know what exactly to be cautious of because she sees everyone with good intentions until things go bad, which she then blames the bad situations on herself. owo; Uhm, but if Nas wants to try and heal Aleshanee, then she can. nwn Aleshanee won't be seeking psychiatric help, so Nas might need an intuition about it?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 am
She does have an intuition, although like I said, she's not really a mind reader so it'll take some time. :3 Hm, will you be up for plotting an initial meeting? Maybe Nas spots Aleshanee with her bandage or realizes that her wing was recently fixed, and doing her duties as a healer, offers to look it over? Maybe that's how she figured out that the injury was not from an accident and decides to offer to stay with her till her wing is flight-ready as an excuse to find out more?

I'm not sure. >.<; Do you have any ideas?

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am
Yes, I would be up with an initial meeting. I think Nas can spot the splits on Aleshanee's wing and the tattered look to her wings as well. I'm sure Aleshanee will hold an overall somber appearance. Sure. nwn It sounds like that can work. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 pm
Ok, first off I'd like to offer up Awan for plottage with Celaeno.

User Image

Awan needs a story for what became of his scars. (Don't know what her personality is like so I'll just give this a shot xD) & since he has a strange love/liking towards things that are beyond the normal, I think he would personally try to get close to her to study what herself and her kind are like because he would be damn curious and want to know. XD

He has a mouth on him and he can say some pretty hurtful things, comments just naturally falling from his mouth without thought. Pisses her off and he gets the claws? Would knock some manners right in to him. >w<; Although when he sees them upset or hurt he turns in to a big softy. He doesn't know why he does and he gets shy when any amount of affection is involved.

However he hasn't met many females and hasn't encountered any possible feelings for the ones he has met. Maybe he could start to fall for her because of her differences and then she could string him along until she got bored? Use him like a little slave/minion to get whatever she wanted. Giving him his first heart-break and relationship. ;D Doesn't have to go anywhere, would be a cool plot though.

Second up!

User Image

Plots with Yongliang.

She needs friends and a possible boy toy. Her temper is sly and she is definitely that. She hides in the weeds, caves whatever she can find and stalk people who come in to her territory, finding out about them and then randomly popping up by their side eventually to get to know them; if they're interesting enough but if there is one thing she isn't it would be boring. She has a strange sense of humor but knows how to have a laugh and have fun.

Kimaea could see him swimming in the lake and then starts o stalk him, he could see her hiding and sharply darting for the weeds and come down and seek her out or something and ask what she is doing? She could flirt with him or try to confuse him and see how they get along from there? XD

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 am
I wanna see a cat fight over him from several girl Seathi. Nerina included. Since there are so few seathi and even less male seathi it seems plausible that females would fight over a good candidate.

And Rina likes to travel alot btw. So it would be totally plausible for her to meet him in his ocean home.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm
@ Cheeky - For Awan,

Celaeno would definitely fit that role in giving Awan his scars. She's violent by nature, and finds anything male to be beneath her. If Awan was to in anyway insult her, she would feel the need to show him his place as a lesser beneath him. She will try to contain herself from clawing his face off in the initial meeting, but if he grates her nerves, she won't double think clawing his face.

If he does fall for her, he'll have a hard time winning her affections. She already has a boy toy/love, and only wants him. I'm sure she could have fun with him, but won't take anything seriously with him.

If you are okay with him being her slave, then maybe he could join the Flock (Harpy herd) and be her slave for a bit. Maybe when she finds him boring and would rather toss him to her other sisters, he can make his escape?

For Kimaea,

I can see Yongliang venturing out to check out the weeds for Kimaea. I'm sure if she tried flirting with him, he wouldn't know how to take it and most likely be confused. xD Yongliang would be found in the ocean, and maybe in a delta. owo He isn't much of a freshwater seathi.

@ Roarie - Is that true? There aren't that many male seathi? owo Well, if you could find other seathi mares to fight over him, then sure? xD; I would think Yongliang would be totally obvious to why someone would be fighting over him, and if he did know, he would want to stop it.

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am
Leez0rz
Yes, I would be up with an initial meeting. I think Nas can spot the splits on Aleshanee's wing and the tattered look to her wings as well. I'm sure Aleshanee will hold an overall somber appearance. Sure. nwn It sounds like that can work. <3

Awesome! 8D I see you have a list of RPs to start; me too. xD Why don't we just set it as "whoever sets it up first PMs the link to the other person"?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff