aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 pm
Alarias
Guess I'm kinda the weirdo in this bunch. I don't read any webcomics ...any comics at all for that matter. sweatdrop

Not even mine? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:51 pm
aretoo
Alarias
Guess I'm kinda the weirdo in this bunch. I don't read any webcomics ...any comics at all for that matter. sweatdrop

Not even mine? XD

lol Except yours of course.  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm
Yeah I don't really like reading web comics either it just feels funny since I am just used to reading it book wise in my hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:42 pm
Just found this, and it's GREAT! It's a comic about a 10-year-old superhero. I love the line the cartoonist has: http://smashcomic.com/?p=1074

Funny, and action-packed. Highly recommended. ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Vuanaunt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 pm
My favorite webcomic is probably Aetheria Epics. Probably because of a combination of the art, and the interactivity.
...or axecop for the sheer ridiculousness.

I can't really say I like webcomics about gamers, because the couple I've read are basically just commentary on games and don't really have enough substance on their own.

Comics with games as part of the core mechanics are way different story though. I enjoy OOTS, ERF, and Keychain of Creation.

I comics are only webcomics, if they're web exclusive, or at least appeared on the web first. Not that the title is terribly important.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:59 pm
A lot of my favorite web comics are listed in the link on the 1st page! So I added my comic as well. It is my first comic and is only single panels. I have another one in the works that will actually be a comic strip rather than single panel, but the site I host on requires 15 panels/strips to start a comic and I need to ink #6 and finish the rest before that goes live. But if you want to search my current comic, it is called Dorks, Dweebs, and Nerdlingers.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ixcilia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:46 pm
I love webcomics. Therefore, I love this topic.

I read a lot of webcomics on Smackjeeves (I'm currently cooperating with someone else on making one, too) and some on DeviantArt if they count. I guess the only long-running webcomic I've read would be Cyanide and Happiness, though I usually only read the ones by Kris.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Huh...out of the 15,000+ comics, mine is currently ranked at #1,592. People are actually reading it?!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm
Here's another great one. TOTALLY NSFW, though. Nekkidness and all kinds of sexualities. smile OGLAF  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm
God that list is so bad. It's just such a travesty to have Manege a 3 that high in the list. I wish people would separate their love of tits from their rating of Web-comics. Such a travesty that SMBC is that low on the list. And Ctl-alt-del at number 1 is a crime against nature and all that we love.

Exiern gives you tits (barely SFW), but they at least back it with with real substance.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tigresstenshi

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 am
I read a few webcomics that my fiancee introduced to me and our quite good.

Web Comics

Looking For Group heart

VG Cats heart Me and My fiancee met the creator at the Chicago Convention last year. I totally thought my fiancee was going to pass out. Haha.

Super Effective heart

Questionable Content heart

Score Time Rings

GG Guys (ended)

Movie Comics 2

MOAR THAN THREE (rarely updated)

Slackerz (ended)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash