Reply Community Lounge
Illnesses Of The Year. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:04 pm
Liz, if I could draw... I would make a comic strip about illness-magnet-girl! rofl

I don't normally get sick, well vomity sick. I used to as a child, every year at least once. I'll get colds galore though. And when I'm pregnant the colds that last about 2 weeks last me 3 ******** months or more!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:26 am
I normally only get sick once a year, but I got six head colds this year. My immune system is fairly bad a**, so I don't worry about getting sick to much.  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 pm
hehe.... a badass immune system ^^ there's a mental image for you.

a bodily formation of anti-bodies that wear sunglasses, leathers, and hang out by the jukebox. EHHHHH. cool

*to grm (it's so hard to not call you by your name sometimes xD)*
by all means, go for it. biggrin or you could call the character... "the human illness magnet!" .. and she/he could get wholloped by massive hoardes of viruses once in a while, making her battles THAT much more adventerous!
*ahem* ...tee hee. *puts on nerd glases*

*to jaft and invisi*
Bwahahaha... joooooin usssssssss. come to the dark flemmy side  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:25 pm
I can't draw that well sad If I could though.... And by all means call me by my name here. I'm sure most know my name anyways now! xd Besides, I call you by your name ^_^  

God-Raped-Me

LIRss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am
Blegh. I could possibly have asthma that's being a pain in my lung! My right lung hasn't been functioning properly since september '09.... So I've had a shortness of breath and chest pain since then. With it I had about a 2 week period where I had migranes that upset my stomache.
I usually don't get majorly sick with the stomache flu or really bad colds that often, I tend to get headaches and small colds a lot though...

@Moofasa- I'll be the sidekick or aprentice!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am
My worst time was when i got pink eye, a sinus infection, and an ear infection within 2 days of each other. Talk about not being able to walk straight for days.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 pm
Cad, that sucks!

It seems like this bug is fighting to hit me again! I don't want to be sick again! I can't afford to be sick again!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 am
Eugh, I hate bugs like that. I hope you feel better GRM.  

LIRss

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces