Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Old Enough for kids? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have kids?
  yes
  no
View Results

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 pm
I'm 17 going on 18 soon, no boyfriend as of yet, :/ So no kids. I don't think I ever want to get pregnant though, it sounds too painful. If I ever do get married, I'll probably just have one kid, and then I want to do a lot of adopting. I have always worried about those kids, and I would love to give them a loving home where I could also maybe teach them about Jesus.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:02 am
My former wife was pregnant however we lost the child in childbirth.

However I cant wait till the day I do have children still got all my life ahead of me.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:54 pm
faithful quenga
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I got pregnant when I was 17. It was the first time I had sex. I had broken my promise to God that I would wait until marriage. I am now married to the man I got pregnant by and it was before our daughter was born. I regret not waiting but I will never regret the miracle I have because of it.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

That's great that the guy stayed with you and you stayed with him. You're definitely blessed. Sometimes the guy will do something cold hearted and leave the woman out in the cold and alone.

Reminds me of my aunt and uncle in a way. They were married for three years, divorced, and got back together a few years later after my uncle got help in rehab (he got into drugs and all of that). Neither remarried while they were apart, neither had kids with anyone else, and they have 5 boys and 2 grandchildren. It's great when things work out nicely that way =)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:38 pm
Aquatic_blue
faithful quenga

I got pregnant when I was 17. It was the first time I had sex. I had broken my promise to God that I would wait until marriage. I am now married to the man I got pregnant by and it was before our daughter was born. I regret not waiting but I will never regret the miracle I have because of it.

That's great that the guy stayed with you and you stayed with him. You're definitely blessed. Sometimes the guy will do something cold hearted and leave the woman out in the cold and alone.

Reminds me of my aunt and uncle in a way. They were married for three years, divorced, and got back together a few years later after my uncle got help in rehab (he got into drugs and all of that). Neither remarried while they were apart, neither had kids with anyone else, and they have 5 boys and 2 grandchildren. It's great when things work out nicely that way =)

I am very blessed that he stayed. Most people in today's society do not stay together. And most teenage guys walk away from girls they get pregnant. I see it everyday and it's so common in my area... it's terrible.

I feel blessed that he left his whole life behind to be with me. We have quite a lot of struggles and have overcome SO much. It helps that we both are Christians and share a lot of the same views in matters like that.

He too has done his share of drugs and he was in rehab before we met and he attends Narcotics Anonymous meetings regularly now but our marriage almost ended a few times due to his usage and behavior towards me.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Irawryouz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 pm
faithful quenga

Well you got married to him, so at least that's a plus.
Most people don't end up marrying their first, if they have sex before marriage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:06 pm
*Looks around.* I would hope I don't. Only 13...  

twotinator

Dapper Dabbler

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:07 pm
SECSY
faithful quenga

Well you got married to him, so at least that's a plus.
Most people don't end up marrying their first, if they have sex before marriage.

Everyone I've ever known to have sex never stays with their first. In fact no one around me thought that I was truly in love with my husband and that we would never make it because he was my first...

guess I get to prove em wrong everyday lol.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 pm
faithful quenga
Aquatic_blue
faithful quenga

I am very blessed that he stayed. Most people in today's society do not stay together. And most teenage guys walk away from girls they get pregnant. I see it everyday and it's so common in my area... it's terrible.

I feel blessed that he left his whole life behind to be with me. We have quite a lot of struggles and have overcome SO much. It helps that we both are Christians and share a lot of the same views in matters like that.

He too has done his share of drugs and he was in rehab before we met and he attends Narcotics Anonymous meetings regularly now but our marriage almost ended a few times due to his usage and behavior towards me.

The high school I went to was one of the top high schools for teenage pregnancy. When I went there as a freshman, I saw a few pregnant girls and I'm thinking, "O_O Is she....pregnant?!" After being a sophomore up until a senior, I just thought, "Oh, another one. That's not good..." over half the time, the guys leave them behind and they are left, wondering what to do with the baby (if they don't do something stupid like abort it).

At least you're still together and getting through the struggles you have. I would imagine that's pretty tough.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Aquatic_blue
faithful quenga
Aquatic_blue
faithful quenga

The high school I went to was one of the top high schools for teenage pregnancy. When I went there as a freshman, I saw a few pregnant girls and I'm thinking, "O_O Is she....pregnant?!" After being a sophomore up until a senior, I just thought, "Oh, another one. That's not good..." over half the time, the guys leave them behind and they are left, wondering what to do with the baby (if they don't do something stupid like abort it).

At least you're still together and getting through the struggles you have. I would imagine that's pretty tough.

yea it's so sad when single teenage mothers is more common than a couple actually working through it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 pm
faithful quenga
Aquatic_blue
faithful quenga
Aquatic_blue
faithful quenga

yea it's so sad when single teenage mothers is more common than a couple actually working through it.

Agreed  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:17 am
faithful quenga

i feel like I'm the oldest person here
(and I'm only 20/almost 21).
So, I was just wondering if anyone
here has any children of their own?
If you have kids of your own,
Please share about them, even post a pic if you want!

I have 1 daughter and she is 2years and 7months old.
Her name is Riley and she absolutely LOVES going to church.
It's all she talks about pretty much each week.
She was dedicated to the lord when she was 5days old and
we fully started bringing her to church when she was 18months old.

You are not alone I am olny 17 and got my gf pregnant but I was smart enough for asking god for forgiveness and I know he has I am looking at things that god has already passed but god forgave me that is the end of the story  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 am
I'm 25. No kids. Possibly want kids but I'm not ready for that quite yet.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

rosadria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 am
I'm 18. She and I will be married soon. We can't for a while, as I don't even have enough cash to keep myself alive, let alone two of us. We'll try for children after I finish grad school, which could be anywhere from 7 to 10 years from now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 am
I'm 21, going to be 22 next month. I don't have kids. I've never actually even had a girlfriend. I kinda had issues when it came to meeting new people because of my birth defect so I've always been the silent one who didn't talk to a lot of people.  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am
XXXXKanjiXXXX
faithful quenga

i feel like I'm the oldest person here
(and I'm only 20/almost 21).
So, I was just wondering if anyone
here has any children of their own?
If you have kids of your own,
Please share about them, even post a pic if you want!

I have 1 daughter and she is 2years and 7months old.
Her name is Riley and she absolutely LOVES going to church.
It's all she talks about pretty much each week.
She was dedicated to the lord when she was 5days old and
we fully started bringing her to church when she was 18months old.

You are not alone I am olny 17 and got my gf pregnant but I was smart enough for asking god for forgiveness and I know he has I am looking at things that god has already passed but god forgave me that is the end of the story

Stay strong. Having a kid young is hard. But it's SO worth it when you see your lil one smile for the first time or learn to say "momma" and "dada" There are so many little things that happen day after day when you have a little one that make you so proud of your child.

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces