14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 pm
Hmm. I just sent one that seems to insinuate that Lil Wayne is a *****>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 pm
wakusei
Hmm. I just sent one that seems to insinuate that Lil Wayne is a ***** class="clear">

He isn't?  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

pickle relish

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Quote:
Dear pickle relish,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a pickled journey to the deepest cucumber of my pickled liver. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Preservesville and dance with me across the undulating dill? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and pickle like pickling pickles?

Yours truly,

Taeryyn

Quote:
Dear pickle relish,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a odd journey to the deepest square of my gut. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Moscow and dance with me across the undulating pie? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and move like giving crumbs?

Yours truly,

Erverain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm
Quote:

Dear Thaliat Everwood,

I believe it was David Bowie who once sang, "Oh, my notecard, my shoe, I've hungered for your library book a long, starry time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Lil Wayne, who said "grinding ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing small children like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

wakusei

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:28 pm
Thaliat Everwood
Quote:

Dear Thaliat Everwood,

I believe it was David Bowie who once sang, "Oh, my notecard, my shoe, I've hungered for your library book a long, starry time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Lil Wayne, who said "grinding ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing small children like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

wakusei

Can't...breathe... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 pm
Quote:
Dear pickle relish,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a ochre journey to the deepest stalker of my pituitary gland. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Hades and dance with me across the undulating thermostat? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and roundhouse kick like pulsating chibis?

Yours truly,

Thaliat Everwood

pickle relish

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm
Quote:
Dearest Thaliat Everwood,

I cannot begin to describe how frantically my adrenal gland burns for you. As I write this, I'm convulsing in my sanity, unable to contain my gibbering desire. Please, accept my hysterical embrace and know that you're truly the lemony lemon of my eye.

I yearn for you furiously,

Taeryyn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm
Kals is questing again!

Dang it, now I come in here and see that other people come up with the same zany things I do... David Bowie, nose-hairs, and all.

Check sig for details!

Quote:
Dear Kalstolyn,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a smarmy journey to the deepest calculus of my pancreas. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Chicago and dance with me across the undulating marshmallow? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and eat like skipping tables?

Yours truly,

pickle relish

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 pm
Taeryyn,

You know how the song goes: "large men say only doggies rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your engorged embrace. Now I know how Dean Winchester felt when the bananas first parted to reveal The Doctor silhouetted against a infected sky. It was ecstatic at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, running quickly until you get here.

Yours truly,
Sanzoskitsune

My beloved Taeryyn,

You and I are just two plainly people trying to make it in this poisonous world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of streaking in the past, and I know you've dabbled in gluttony, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our crinkly love. Without you, I'm nothing but a moldy koala.

Yours helplessly,
pickle relish

Taeryyn,

You know how the song goes: "rosy men say only shoes rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your icy embrace. Now I know how Goofy felt when the mice first parted to reveal Cloud silhouetted against a hairy sky. It was silly at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, racing rapid until you get here.

Yours truly,
Thaliat Everwood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm
Elcia
Dear wakusei,

I believe it was Elvis who once sang, "Oh, my book, my card, I've hungered for your planet a long, calmly time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, M&M, who said "dressing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing rabbits like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Elcia

Kalstolyn
Dear wakusei,

When I think of you, I get emus in my spleen. Though it makes me feel elongated, it's also exciting. Whenever we reverberate together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are traipsing at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously squishy and heartfelt with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a submerge of the nostril-hair? I hope we can keep repatriating together for 42 years.

egregiously yours,

Kalstolyn

Thaliat Everwood
Dear wakusei,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a sunny journey to the deepest sword of my big toe. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Pawtucket and dance with me across the undulating door? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and hopping like pulsating chibis?

Yours truly,

Thaliat Everwood

Taeryyn
My beloved Wakusei,

You and I are just two fiery people trying to make it in this enflamed world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of arson in the past, and I know you've dabbled in WRATH (muah ha ha), but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our engulfed by an inferno love. Without you, I'm nothing but a intensely hot fire scorpion.

Yours burningly,

Taeryyn

heart  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 pm
Dear Taeryyn,

When I think of you, I get sperm whales in my kidneys. Though it makes me feel bizarre, it's also exciting. Whenever we eat together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are bowling at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously new and wet with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a squeeze of the chin dimple? I hope we can keep lollygagging together for 23 years.

Lovingly yours,
wakusei

eek

Dear Taeryyn,

When I think of you, I get buffalo in my prostate. Though it makes me feel shaggy, it's also exciting. Whenever we ski together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are stapling at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously plaid and slimy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a type of the nostril? I hope we can keep punching together for 8675-309 years.

strangely yours,
aretoo

You get what in your what? xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Quote:
Dear pickle relish,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a ochre journey to the deepest stalker of my pituitary gland. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Hades and dance with me across the undulating thermostat? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and roundhouse kick like pulsating chibis?

Yours truly,

Thaliat Everwood

Quote:

Dear pickle relish,

I believe it was David Bowie who once sang, "Oh, my guinea pig, my frog, I've hungered for your Montreal a long, impudent time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Vanilla Ice, who said "unclogging ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing fuzzy dice like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Kalstolyn

Quote:
Dear pickle relish,

When I think of you, I get Lemurs in my liver. Though it makes me feel illimitable, it's also exciting. Whenever we defenestrate together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are cycling at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously blue and huggable with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a indelible of the soul patch? I hope we can keep recycling together for 1.21 years.

languidly yours,

124-C

Quote:
My beloved pickle relish,

You and I are just two aggressive people trying to make it in this furious world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of violent murderous rage in the past, and I know you've dabbled in occasional cannabalism, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our vicious love. Without you, I'm nothing but a enraged fluffy bunny.

Yours frighteningly,

Taeryyn

Quote:
Dearest pickle relish,

I cannot begin to describe how urgently my toenail burns for you. As I write this, I'm lurching in my submarine, unable to contain my freighting desire. Please, accept my slimy embrace and know that you're truly the lingonberry of my eye.

I yearn for you languidly,

aretoo

pickle relish

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:59 pm
Kals is questing again!

I... Um... yeah.

Check sig for details!

Quote:
Kalstolyn,

You know how the song goes: "moist men say only aches rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your soft embrace. Now I know how Hercules felt when the grunts first parted to reveal Moby d**k silhouetted against a hard sky. It was eager at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, humping hungrily until you get here.

Yours truly,

Jaft

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm
Too forward? >3>

Kalstolyn
Dearest Jaft,

I cannot begin to describe how jauntily my tibia burns for you. As I write this, I'm waltzing in my pointy-eared gimlet, unable to contain my HIGH-FIVING desire. Please, accept my luminescent embrace and know that you're truly the road apples of my eye.

I yearn for you forgetfully,

Kalstolyn

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm
xd MAN, these are fun. And is it just me, or do a LOT of these read like badly written internet pr0n? xd

Taeryyn
Dear aretoo,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a fuzzy journey to the deepest fluffy kitten of my pickled liver. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Pleasantville and dance with me across the undulating adorable duckling? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and cuddle like squeezing chubby bunnies?

Yours truly,

Taeryyn

Dai
Dear aretoo,

I believe it was Vanilla Ice who once sang, "Oh, my shirt, my backpack, I've hungered for your plane a long, horny time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, MC Hammer, who said "Scouting ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing Wii's like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

DaisukeOrDark

Tae
My beloved aretoo,

You and I are just two eerie people trying to make it in this eeeeeerie world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of grand theft auto in the past, and I know you've dabbled in WRATH, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our creepy love. Without you, I'm nothing but a fluttery rhino.

Yours eerily,

Taeryyn

Linny
Dear aretoo,

How I long to hear your Turgid song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Ocean Deep. How your Aromatic voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded Wasp. Such Intrigue! Let us join together and To Fondle in unison, your Slick song carrying our hearts to Rippling heights.

With love,

Sentama Lin

mah boyf

Dear aretoo,

When I think of you, I get opossums in my spleen. Though it makes me feel huge, it's also exciting. Whenever we yawn together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are sleeping at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously foul and slimy with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a rolled of the nose? I hope we can keep piling together for 6,000 years.

mountain top yours,

Kusaragi

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas