Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Students sit down! It's time for Sex Ed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll nguyen ll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:26 pm
If we take it, we'll know what to do if people try to cyber us. ^^
I consider it.

-Ren-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 pm
PawzPrint
Don't be afraid to ask questions! We love questions!

I believe sex ed is great. I had sex ed in jr high and high school. They covered some good stuff. And by high school, we weren't as afraid to ask questions. Anatomy and STDs were clearer to me. And I felt more comfortable with the topic.

I also believe that sex is great when you use it how God intended it to be used. Within wedlock.

Reading this made me laugh somewhat. But I do also believe that sex should at least be taught, but not as if it is such a bad thing to do. Sure it is, I think, if you're REALLY young and you have no business doing so. But they are not going to stop doing it. And then, girls end up pregnant, and, no offense to any guys, but most of time, they blow the girl off.

It should be taught with morality, I think, or else they are going to believe it is bad. And with that also, if you are a parent (I'm not, but, I know what it's like) and you say to your 15-year-old girl or boy "Hey, go out and just have a good 'ole time and just do what you want!"

...They are gonna look at you like you've lost your mind....

So of course they want to do exactly what you told them NOT to do. My great-grandparents NEVER had seen each naked. Nudity is something we have been taught to be ashamed of. That our bodies are to be feared and left alone.

That's why kids think they are invincible and they won't use protection from pregnancy, STD's, etc. Because they do not know the consequences behind only 1 hour of pleasure (sorry for my forwardness whee ).

....Like I said, it should be taught with morality. (Sorry for my lonngg post!)  

TheRealClamChowder

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm
There was used to be a SexED class in my high school, but it wasn't not taught after a while. It had been long gone for years, even before I was a freshman.

In my health class, there was a abstinence program where some people came and talked about class. I got the impression that they did not believe in God, but I think they gave a sound argument.

Unfortunately, it did little to sway the minds of my peers. sad

I remember on the last meeting, the kids about me were joking and making light of everything.

It is only because of Lust. Making love...that's something special. I think of it as, when I find that special someone, we can share our love through God.

I guess I'm not one to speak though. I don't know jack about true love or any of that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:55 pm
I never really wanted to go to Sex Ed. In Sixth grade I got sent out during it for yelling at kids who kept making dirty jokes and asking what a blow job was. In Seventh on Eighth grade they had an MnM excerices where you passes your candy piece aorund however many times you blah blah, smehting to do with color. It was about STDs. I had chucked my candy pieces away at the start of it. They also said that you souldn't make fun of people's p***s sizes when in the lockes, because there was a difference when flaccid and fully erect. That really seems to be asking for trouble, to have them compare it that way. For Twelfth grade I made some jokes. Bleh. Anyways, I find those who tell about abstinance as being unrealistic as being the same sorts who say "Half of marriages end in divorce", never mind the divorcees remarryingand divorcing multiple times scewing the average. And the other fifty percent of the marriages ending with the death of a partner. I recall when Jon Stewart made fun of the Pope when he suggested that people practice abstinance, with John Stewart then making a crack about "if anyone knows about sex, it's the Pope". Which made no sense as the Pope was practicing what he preached. I now end my rant.  

Totrue-Tufaar

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:04 am
Personally, I'd have rather learned about sex through school than in depth research on my own. Then again, I'm the kind of kid that read encyclopedias during lunch at school, so, I learned alot more than I probably would have in a class room. But, most of my friends who had a SexEd class in school preferred learning in a school environment. I guess it really depends on the class, and the kid in question.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 pm
God made sex. Yes yhou heard me right. God made sex! He made it to be amazing and awesome but as long as it's within marriage. If you don't believe just look up stds. Anyways God wants a married couple to have sex after all it says "Go forth and multiply." That is lesson 1 of Christian sex ed for me.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

the Ace of Roses

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 pm
i'm just learning that stuff,i was very sheltered but i'm glad for it.
i think sex ed or as school calls it "health" helps kids learn about things the right way not the perverted way plus since it's from a text book it's all facts not rumors  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Why do we even need Sex Ed?  

XxRandom Wolf CookiexX

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm
XxRandom Wolf CookiexX
Why do we even need Sex Ed?
So then people that are sheltered, like myself, can know when to run away when someone ask you something pretaining to sex.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 pm
we had sex ed in eight grade O_O  

sakura_hime8

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 pm
Like others have said, it's important to teach abstinence, but it's also important to educate others about sex in case they decide not to listen.

While it's important to stay true to oneself, it's also important to learn how to be safe should the moment ever come up.

We need sex ed to inform people about birth control, whether it be abstinence, actual birth control pills, or condoms.
It's also important to lecture on the danger of unprotected sex since it can lead to pregnancy or even a STD.

Don't ever be afraid to ask questions or to try to find out information on your own.
Just because you have questions about sex, doesn't mean that you are planning on doing it. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be educated.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:53 pm
you cant have it until u reach a certain age becasue u cant do aldutery if uer a teen/kid cause thats going against the ten commadmets  

I LOVE CAWKS1

rosadria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 pm
cloe261
you cant have it until u reach a certain age becasue u cant do aldutery if uer a teen/kid cause thats going against the ten commadmets
How would you define adultery?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:20 pm
I only read the original post so if I'm repeating anyone, I'm sorry. The way things are going now, Sex Ed in schools would be "Do whatever the ____ you want!!" Have sex with 17 guys 23 girls 3 goats and a bicycle! ... as long as you use a condom. Sex Ed should not be taught in schools because schools teach be as sexually active as you want as long as you practice safe sex. Which in reality is a lie. The only safe sex is with one person for life in marriage. A condom may stop pregnancies, but not STDs. The pore of the condom are like this: O
and the STD virus is like this: .
It can easily fit throught that.  

Seraphim6496

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out