[U/C] Moose's plot thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 pm
Given Christian's personality, I don't think finding a reason for Ominos to hold a grudge would be very hard. Lol. So I'm game!

Terror isn't an emotion that he feels very much (if ever), so I thought it would be fun to see him rattled up. Still, he's unbelievably stubborn and brave, so he would stick the fight out to the end.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Alrighty then! Any form of teasing, or perhaps a trick of some sort, would most likely be enough to set off Ominos' temper, especially if he's hungry.

I'm not sure if you want Christian to obtain any damage from this--if so, it can be mild. But there doesn't have to be any physical damage, if you want.

Would you like to start the RP? Or me?

Aniira

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm
Hrm. Nothing long lasting, but considering his healing properties, the damage can range from mild to intense. Depends on how the rp goes, really.

Would you?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm
Okay, that sounds good! I'll get right to that.  

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm
Here you are!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 am
Hey hey! I have a Kalona gal I could offer up for some RP. =D

User Image

She's rough around the edges but not nonsensically violent, so unless he did something to piss her off, she'd probably just natter and n** at him until she got bored. If she likes you, she tends to bite at you, which... not a lot of people take the right way. Anyway, she's fond of the strong, silent type, so I think they might actually get along? We'd have to do an RP to see, but I'm looking for Tuli to meet all sorts, so. xD

Anyway, let me know! She's going to be doing a lot of traveling, so if you want them to run into each other, it's very doable. <3  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 am
I thought about posting in your plot thread, actually! xDDDD She's wonderful!

I would definately like the two of them to meet up. I'm not sure what Christian would think of her, but I do know that if she nipped him, he'd n** back! Then walk off. xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 am
You should have! I wibbled about posting in yours, because I'm lame and kind of shy, but I finally plucked up the courage to do it. OAO You have lovely Soq. <3

Awesome! =D I'm heading out to town in a couple of hours, but we could get something going in the guild. Haha, god, Tuli is so perverse. If he nipped her back, she'd actually be pleased. I can see her liking him. xD  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:38 am
Haha! Me too. Oh man, this is crazy. xDDD Thank you so much!

Now this is really crazy, because I'm leaving as well, but yes! It doesn't matter to me who starts this because I'm kinda pumped. xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 am
Oh man. xD We're too alike, haha! I'm going to fling my sister over here with Arka, and soon enough you'll have more Kalona RP than you ever wanted. OAO

Awesome! I have a little bit so I'll go get something started. c:  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 am
Oh my. .o. That would be amazing! It'll be almost like Christian was a kalona, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am
Here you go! I wasn't sure if Christian would approach her or what he would be doing, so I just had Tuli do her own thing for the first post. xD

Kalonas are fun. c:  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 am
Tags for everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm
Tag! <3 And I must tell you, Christian is amazing. I love him. xD  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Painted Moose