Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Weird dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm
we must be careful when watching tv, it can be away for the devil to get into our minds and plant a seed. We must always remember to ask God to put his armor on us to protect us. Our minds can be inflused even if we don't realize it. God loves you and he is in your heart and soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 pm
Hmmm, I don't really take dreams too seriously because I have a few almost every night. And I've had so many different kinds and repeated ones, it's impossible for me to figure them out but i enjoy them, nonetheless. I can't remember half of them but i've gotten used to it (used to HATE forgetting them). But I have an interesting story about them as well.

I think I was 13 or 14 when this happened. I used to go out on the back deck of our house after dark and look at the stars. I was more adventurous back then (but am still like that now, just not as much). I was REALLY into stories of adventures and suspense. Seriously, I was a fanatic about the subject. So, while I was sitting there on that summer night, looking up at the Big Dipper, I started talking to G-d. I started telling Him how it would make me so happen if my life could change by having something crazy happen and having an adventure that follows (yes, scary thing to wish for, i wasn't really thinking). lol And I stopped and looked at all the stars. Then I wondered about different ways G-d lets us know He's listening. Of course, I KNOW He listens to everything I say, no doubt. Even so, I said to Him, "If You can hear me, please let me know You're listening." And suddenly I saw a shooting star! I practically freaked with excitement but I saw it just in time to quickly make a wish. It all happened so fast and my wish was that I could have an adventure every day! lol Even if it was a small one. And, ever since then, I've had a dream almost every night. ^.^

G-d didn't have to do that for me because I've never doubted Him and never will. But it was a small miracle that He's done for me. The story seems crazy, I know. I almost can't believe myself but it just goes to show how amazing and giving He is. I can't thank Him enough. 3nodding  

silver_rain18

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm
I have had many weird dreams

one time when i was little i dreamed my eye fell out and turned into a grape and i am pretty sure i ate it.

and another time i had a dream i went to Japan and the people there were setting bowling balls on conveyor belts and letting them roll until they hit the pins. Then half of the hair on my head got stuck and when i finally got it out it was curly. After that my ear drum fell out of my ear and was all slimy and gross.

I had a dream where a T-Rex was chasing my family and almost killed my mom.

I had one about me going to old oak ranch and it was actually a volcano

I had one the other night about me and my friend i asked her if we were still going to do a skit and she said no... that was all

I had one where i cut my wrists and felt no pain. (i didn't like this one
though)

I had one where i was ariel and the prince's mom was chasing me around a table and she didn't like me but when i was finally going to get to marry him i went to the bathroom and took my dress off revealing a pink shirt blue caprices and a pearl necklace. Then i went back out to the room and when i was finally about to find out who he was my mom woke me up.

I have also had dreams that have come true but i hardly ever remember the dream until it has happened  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 pm
Secret_lillies

I had one the other night about me and my friend i asked her if we were still going to do a skit and she said no... that was all

First one isn't as bad as being chased by giant Pooh Bear and all of his friends. whee

Second one, I had one like that, but we actually did do the skit. I can't remember what it was, but it had something to do with a Flyleaf song.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:11 pm
Br1ttana
Secret_lillies

First one isn't as bad as being chased by giant Pooh Bear and all of his friends. whee

Second one, I had one like that, but we actually did do the skit. I can't remember what it was, but it had something to do with a Flyleaf song.

I am glad someone else has had weird dreams too..... i usually have weird dreams especially recently. The t-rex one ended up with us at a cafe with my aunt.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff